had the technology to see through people's clothes.
* An office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet.
* Doctors in Canada use an adhesive similar to Krazy Glue
instead of stitches, lowering the possibility of bacterial
infection and minimizing scarring.
* Ivory soap slogan "99-44/100% Pure" was cleverly
invented by Harley Proctor who with the help of chemists
determined that Ivory soap was only 56/100 pure. Proctor
simply subtracted 56 from 100 and came up with "99-44/100%
* The U.S. army packs Tabasco pepper sauce in every ration
kit that they give to soldiers.
* Teflon is the most slippery substance in the world.
* The WD in WD-40 stands for Water Displacer.
What's the point of this post? As Dan Kennedy like to say,
people live very boring lives so your sales letter should
have some entertaining value (not necessarily humor) to keep
These are the kind of little-known facts that will get your
readers salivating for your emails as well.
But where can you get these 'facts'?
My son gets a young people magazine each week in church and
reads the back page first where it gives some of these strange
facts. But it's not just kids who love these, your readers will as