Please critique my new sales letter.
Nowadays it's not so easy anymore to rank sites in Google. Google came with a lot of updates to prevent people from gaming their system. Most probably you came to this forum for a solution of your problem.
You found an SEO provider that you thought you could trust but instead all your rankings tanked and you were forced to build a new website to make any chance to get back on track again.
Not very suprising when you realize that most of the so-called SEO sellers are still using the same old technique's that Google has been after for over a year already. The so called Penguin and Panda updates.
The only thing that sets you apart from all other website owners is that you don't give up so easily, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this thread right now.
It's time that willingness gets rewarded as it seems you've been tossed around long enough already.
The dangour of building links:
People all think real easy about a tanked website but what they don't understand is that they often deal with websites from legit businesses that partly depend on "free" organic traffic
In these poor economic times every cent counts, you won't be the first one that could close his business cause of drops in revenue.
Prices at the wholesaler are only increasing while the customer isn't prepared to compensate the difference.
Nope, it has to stay as cheap possible and if you are not able to then your competitor is.
Personally I used to have a business in the past that went broke, we're talking about more then 7 years ago.
I tried to rank my site but had no clue at all and bought a package with 10.000's of links, yeah call me stupid. The site tanked instantly.
The company didn't go broke for tanking a few keywords but it did push me into paid advertising, banners at a large newspaper site, listed at price comparison sites, Adwords PPC you name it.
You can already guess it:
- Advertising costs increased hugely and the sales didn't justify it.
- Wholesaler prices increased cause of the prices of raw products in China.
- Big players joined the market that I couldn't compete with price wise so I was forced to lower prices.
And the party was to an end. Now if I had the SEO knowledge that I have now then I would've had tons of free organic traffic and thus no reason to throw away 10.000's of dollars on paid advertising campaigns and my business would've remained healthy and stable.
So as you see, SEO can make HUGE differences!
Now how can you prevent yourself from unwanted links or spammy SEO providers? You can only do that by knowing where the problems lie so I summed up the most common reason:
- Poor anchor txt diversity, for example if they want to rank for "attorney new york" they use that text like 80% of the time in their links.
- Another recipe to get penalized are poor back links, sometimes i get the idea that this whole community runs based on automated tools, the so-called "get rich quick scheme"
Google doesn't like those links, never did (see my personal story about the tanking of my site 7 years ago above, in case you skipped that part)
- zero diversity in the back link profile of your website, even if you do know how to find quality links you can not only build these, you need a natural mix of links while avoiding spammy links at all costs, not too easy
- Blasting links in huge amounts all at the same time, if this happens once, no problem. Google knows that and won't hurt you for that, but if you keep doing this multiple times and your site has hardly any authority then it will absolutely tank your site.
The solution: Our approach to a safe link building campaign to achieve top rankings
Now that we are aware of all the problems it's not so hard to do it the right way. Here an overview of our approach to rank a website:
- We build back links on sites with a high page rank, sites that have Google's love and even more important, sites that we privately own so that you are 100% sure that your links stick. There is nothing so annoying as building links and seeing a website dissapear shortly after.
- The private sites that we own are all setup on different shared hosting plans to avoid any type of footprint and each site has a unique theme.
- We even went one step further with our private network and themed the sites in different styles, for example: Bookmark styled sites, Review sites, Web directories, Shopping sites, Image sharing sites and more to make your link profile look as natural as possible.
- We make sure to use a natural mix of anchor txt's that real websites would have as well, this includes your website URL in different formats, your domain name, generic keywords like: "click here", "visit website", "go" and many more. And of course the keywords that bring in targeted visitors, your so called money keywords.
- On top of that we only use unique written content in the links that we build, for that we have a small team of students in the US, that way you are guaranteed that all articles are relevant and on topic and of course without blatant grammar issue's.
- We build diverse links as well, not only quality links with a high pagerank as that would look unnatural, so we also build a wide mix of links at public sites, for example:
- Infographic sites to create image links at sites like Pinterest
- Video submission sites like Youtube to get a good mix of nofollow/dofollow
- Popular free blogs like Blogger, Wordpress, Squidoo, Wikispace & Tumblr
- Links from social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google+
- Free & paid press release sites like PR-log and E-mail wire just to name a few
- Top bookmark sites like Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon, Reddit and more...
- Local listing sites like Yelp and Hotfrog, absolutely necessary to rank local sites, many people forget that
This way we create a wide back link profile that Google values.
Now you might think "Hey I heard that before, links at all types of sites" as there are many people who offer that.
There is just one huge difference here, most people use automated software to create those links and build them in large amounts, such large amounts that all alarm bells inside Google's algorithm go off. It's overly clear that you don't want that to happen.
That's why we only use the best sites of each category and make sure to not miss out on details like profile info's, an avatar at the blog etc.. It's often the little things that make a change.
The reason why we only chose the best sites is simply cause most of the sites on the internet are of low quality, there are only so many top players in each niche, and that's where we want our links to show up, to give Google the signal that we are the popular boy of the class.
Here some info about me and why your campaign is in good hands with us:
- As you can see we addressed all of the possible issue's and explained how we do things better to increase your rankings and make them last.
- Me = actually We. We are a team of 15+ people that exists of 5 content writers and 10 people that build the actual links and me on top of it to make sure everything runs smooth.
- I am selling SEO services here for over a year now, been a very active member in this community, check my post count, many people are following me and send me PM's on regular base to thank me for the useful posts that I make.
- I am registered and known at all the other internet marketing forums as well, free and paid forums. On top of that We distributed 100+ PRweb press releases so even on the internet our company is well known. Just Google: "seo service group + PRweb" and you'll find many clients that we worked for.
- Since the start of our service we served 1800+ clients
- We got 5000+ keywords at the first page of Google and 100's at #1 where the real traffic comes from
- 85% of our business is at the moment REPEAT business, that is the ultimate proof for myself.
An overview of what our clients are saying about us. Thanks a lot to everyone who left a review!
Here some screenshots over a period of time to see what difference our campaigns make
- Screenshot 1
- Screenshot 2
- Screenshot 3
- Screenshot 4
- Screenshot 5
And not unimportant as well, our services:
Thanks for taking the time to read through this fairly large sales letter, I hope I gave you a good impression of what we do and how we do it so that you can make an educated decision.
I can't do more then that so now it's up to you to take action to increase your visitor count and thus your revenue/profit.
We would love to help you achieve your goals so that all you have to do is sit back and relax and watch your rankings climb through the top of the roof.
Now that you’ve come this far there is no reason to not take action, waiting longer will even cost you money because people are purchasing right now and all those sales end up with your competitors so do the right thing.
Keep in mind that this offer won't last forever, at the moment we only have a few more spots available and then we have to close the doors.
When we re-open again the prices will increase as it's hardly doable right now.
Delivering a quality service simply costs a lot of money and same as you, we also like to make some money in the process.
You can order easily by clicking the buy now button attached to the service that fits your website best.
After the payment process you'll get redirected to an order form at our website where you can leave your url(s) and keywords.
We will then recieve the order in our mail box and confirm it the same day and if we have any questions we will let you know.
If you have any questions please post them in this thread so that others can benefit from it as well, in case it are questions specifically related to your site or campaign then it's best to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free advertising for your services - beam.biz