45 replies
I've dated two expert copywriters, no, I won't mention any names ...

Their overconfidence really got in the way.

So I'm here to remind you that confidence is super hot, but overconfidence that goes into cockiness and conceit can mess things up.

Get a hold of yourself before you ruin something good.
#copywriters #dating
  • Profile picture of the author MikeHumphreys
    Anabelle,

    It may have been your unfortunate experience with those 2 people.

    I just met 2 copywriters in person yesterday who were in town on business. They've been happily together in a relationship for 18 months and appear to be a great match for each other IMHO.

    Sometimes overconfidence is a compensation for insecurity... regardless of their profession.

    Some people have a hard time separating their work life from their personal life. Kinda like the professional athlete who can't leave his work persona at the door when he gets home and just be a normal husband and father.

    Food for thought,

    Mike
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8422632].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RickDuris
    Did they write for the "how to pick up girls" market? It might explain their over-confidence. Guys are taught women like men who display confidence.

    - Rick Duris

    PS: Interesting study: Just reading COSMO today. It said 47% of men report they're confident in bed compared to 60% of women.

    Source? Survey of 18,000 people from LoveAgain.com
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8422862].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AnabelleFlorida
      Originally Posted by RickDuris View Post

      Did they write for the "how to pick up girls" market? It might explain their over-confidence. Guys are taught women like men who display confidence.

      - Rick Duris

      PS: Interesting study: Just reading COSMO today. It said 47% of men report they're confident in bed compared to 60% of women.

      Source? Survey of 18,000 people from LoveAgain.com
      Rick, one of them actually did write for the "how to pick up girls" market!

      In fact he insisted he was able to pick me up because of his pick up artist knowledge :confused:

      I have to admit I had to think about this, but in the end I decided that I said yes to going out with him because he loved animals and is close to his mother.

      Needles to say, his overconfidence got quickly disruptive, annoying, and sometimes insulting.

      I love a confident man, no question, but here I'm talking about confidence on crack.
      Signature
      “It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” ~Oprah Winfrey

      “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~Ayn Rand
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8424735].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author RickDuris
        Originally Posted by AnabelleFlorida View Post

        In fact he insisted he was able to pick me up because of his pick up artist knowledge :confused:
        Douche.

        Did he mention he NLPed you too?

        Just out of curiosity, did either of them write you a love letter?

        Hope you find a little respect out there.

        - Rick Duris
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8425488].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author AnabelleFlorida
          Originally Posted by RickDuris View Post

          Douche.

          Did he mention he NLPed you too?

          Just out of curiosity, did either of them write you a love letter?

          Hope you find a little respect out there.

          - Rick Duris
          Hi Rick, no love letters. Some emails and text messages that could be considered "love" messages, but no obvious love letters.

          Why do you ask?
          Signature
          “It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” ~Oprah Winfrey

          “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~Ayn Rand
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8427063].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author RickDuris
            Originally Posted by AnabelleFlorida View Post

            Hi Rick, no love letters. Some emails and text messages that could be considered "love" messages, but no obvious love letters.

            Why do you ask?
            Just curious. If they were copywriters, it' be logical they'd want to put their best foot forward.

            But maybe not.

            - Rick Duris
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8429961].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author AnabelleFlorida
              Originally Posted by RickDuris View Post

              Just curious. If they were copywriters, it' be logical they'd want to put their best foot forward.

              But maybe not.

              - Rick Duris
              Like I said, there were emails and text messages ... the last one made sure he showed me all his "best stuff", story after story, going on and on about how great he was and how he was looking for a better, more powerful word than "guru", because he felt "guru" was just not enough to accurately describe him (not kidding)

              That was early on, and even though the whole thing turned me off a bit, I was still pretty tolerant ... and I liked his cat.

              But ...

              Anabelle, How Did You End Up Liking A Guy like This In The First Place??

              Well ... he didn't start off being obnoxiously overconfident. When we first met (a mutual friend introduced us because of our shared copywriting interest) he was a gentleman, he was charming, there was magic when he looked at me, and I was impressed with his self-confidence.

              How quickly things change
              Signature
              “It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” ~Oprah Winfrey

              “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~Ayn Rand
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8430094].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author AeroBuilders
                Originally Posted by AnabelleFlorida View Post

                Anabelle, How Did You End Up Liking A Guy like This In The First Place??

                Well ... he didn't start off being obnoxiously overconfident. When we first met (a mutual friend introduced us because of our shared copywriting interest) he was a gentleman, he was charming, there was magic when he looked at me, and I was impressed with his self-confidence.

                How quickly things change
                So the "copy" got you but in the end the "product" sucked!

                Definitely sounds like an IM relationship!
                Signature

                Seeking JV partners for Forex Trading products

                Forex Trader & Trade System Builder / Health & Wellness Expert / Sport Aircraft Builder

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8435084].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author wordwizard
                  LOL, this is one of the funniest threads I've read in a while.

                  Especially enjoyed the post by Mark Pescetti!

                  Thanks for the laughs...
                  Signature

                  FREE Report: 5 Ways To Grow Your Affiliate Income

                  Let Me Help You Sell: Sales Letters, Email Series, Pre-Sell Reports... PM me & we'll talk!
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8438209].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Angel64
                Originally Posted by AnabelleFlorida View Post

                .. going on and on about how great he was and how he was looking for a better, more powerful word than "guru", because he felt "guru" was just not enough to accurately describe him (not kidding)
                You continued to date him after he came out with that line If yes, then you need to become much less tolerant.

                Mind you I've just be snorting with laughter at his statement, so maybe you just wanted to hear more amusing statements from him? You should have put them on facebook. Indeed, you could create a website with "Sh!t my ex came out with " and at least earn a few bucks
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8551941].message }}
      • Originally Posted by AnabelleFlorida View Post


        In fact he insisted he was able to pick me up because of his pick up artist knowledge :confused:
        LOL, what a wiener.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8431361].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AeroBuilders
        He was probably so filled with confidence for finally getting out of his Mom's basement where he used to write his "How to pick up chicks" copy!

        Originally Posted by AnabelleFlorida View Post

        Rick, one of them actually did write for the "how to pick up girls" market!

        In fact he insisted he was able to pick me up because of his pick up artist knowledge :confused:

        I have to admit I had to think about this, but in the end I decided that I said yes to going out with him because he loved animals and is close to his mother.

        Needles to say, his overconfidence got quickly disruptive, annoying, and sometimes insulting.

        I love a confident man, no question, but here I'm talking about confidence on crack.
        Signature

        Seeking JV partners for Forex Trading products

        Forex Trader & Trade System Builder / Health & Wellness Expert / Sport Aircraft Builder

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8435078].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BrianMcLeod
    Dave Miz... what'd you do to our new flower, Anabelle!?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8422876].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AnabelleFlorida
      Originally Posted by BrianMcLeod View Post

      Dave Miz... what'd you do to our new flower, Anabelle!?
      I'm sorry ... Dave who?
      Signature
      “It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” ~Oprah Winfrey

      “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~Ayn Rand
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8424738].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author BrianMcLeod
        Originally Posted by AnabelleFlorida View Post

        I'm sorry ... Dave who?
        Can't detect a joke... Would not date.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8426580].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author AnabelleFlorida
          Originally Posted by BrianMcLeod View Post

          Can't detect a joke... Would not date.
          My post was a joke.

          Can't detect a joke ... would not date.
          Signature
          “It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” ~Oprah Winfrey

          “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~Ayn Rand
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8427055].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author BrianMcLeod
            Originally Posted by AnabelleFlorida View Post

            My post was a joke.

            Can't detect a joke ... would not date.
            I said it first. Jinx. You owe me a coke.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8427087].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
            Originally Posted by BrianMcLeod View Post

            Can't detect a joke... Would not date.

            Originally Posted by AnabelleFlorida View Post

            My post was a joke.

            Can't detect a joke ... would not date.
            Man, I can feel the sexual tension in the room. We have just got to get you two kids together.


            This post was a joke.
            Signature
            One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

            "Those who know that they are profound strive for clarity. Those who would like to seem profound to the crowd strive for obscurity" Friedrich Nietzsche
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8427519].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Jeremey
              Easiest way to date a copywriter?

              Simple ... just cut them in half and count the rings.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8427522].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author BrianMcLeod
              Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

              Man, I can feel the sexual tension in the room. We have just got to get you two kids together.
              Honestly, the only way I could ask Anabelle on a date is if I get a note from my wife first.

              Not likely.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8427622].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Pescetti
    We live in a society where people always feel like they need to prove their worth. "You're not good enough - unless you know a lot."

    That makes a lot of people (and copywriters are people) overdevelop their professional persona - oftentimes at the expense of expressing their true feelings and revealing their more spirituality side.

    It's healthy to have an ego about being awesome at what you do. But if you aren't able to drop the BS and meet your lover (or other people) in a real way, I don't care how good you are, you're an idiot.

    Everyone is worthy of having confidence. No exceptions.

    But if you quantify your confidence by having made a handful of people money, you're in for a rough, deeply unfulfilling, hollow life.

    Go wander in nature. Get lost. Sleep under the stars. Bring THAT person back to your lover, friends and clients.

    Mark
    Signature

    Do You Want To Make 5 and 6-Figures A Month As A Freelance Copywriter? My Copywriting System Has Made Over 600 Million Dollars. Discover More

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8422893].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ross Bowring
    I know copywriters who are some of the biggest and most insecure dickheads walking planet earth, (Yes, I'm talking about YOU!) and others who are true salt-of-the-earth give-you-the-shirt-off-their-back guys. (Yes, I'm talking about YOU!) Isn't that the same across all professions? You get good dudes and bad.

    --- Ross

    P.S. Shouldn't this thread be in the dating sub-forum?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8422982].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrianMcLeod
      Originally Posted by Ross Bowring View Post

      I know copywriters who are some of the biggest and most insecure dickheads walking planet earth, (Yes, I'm talking about YOU!)
      Thanks, man.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8423044].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Raydal
      Originally Posted by Ross Bowring View Post

      P.S. Shouldn't this thread be in the dating sub-forum?
      I thought the OP was looking for a copywriter in the dating niche.

      Goes to show.

      -Ray Edwards
      Signature
      The most powerful and concentrated copywriting training online today bar none! Autoresponder Writing Email SECRETS
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8423076].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Enfusia
        People are people everywhere. Ive met people in many industries that were nice and those that were not.

        As far as confidence it's a thought and so like all your thoughts should be constantly evaluated to ensure it's leading you to your desired goal.

        Here is something that I wrote for my paid monthly newsletter that I publish that might be useful.

        "A man only attains to the exact measure to which he aspires. When he affixes his mind with unerring focus he in as much as his commitment foreordains his achievement. What he becomes is only bounded by his own belief of what he can be."

        Confidence is a belief and is extremely healthy when in balance and of course destructive when not.

        Patrick
        Signature
        Free eBook =>
        The Secret To Success In Any Business
        Yes, Any Business!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8423184].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Robert_Rand
      All of the comments here assume her words are gospel - that these people she dated are in fact "bad" or in the wrong.

      But in reality... that's probably not reality. Rarely are conflicts black and white. I wonder what these "expert copywriters" would say. Maybe they would define Annabelle as neurotic, critical, or overly dramatic.

      At a bare minimum, Ms. Annabelle decided to spend time with, and date these people. I guess I'm one of those that believes one should take responsibility for his/her actions. Kind of shocking to many, I know.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8424331].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AnabelleFlorida
        Originally Posted by Robert_Rand View Post

        All of the comments here assume her words are gospel - that these people she dated are in fact "bad" or in the wrong.

        But in reality... that's probably not reality. Rarely are conflicts black and white. I wonder what these "expert copywriters" would say. Maybe they would define Annabelle as neurotic, critical, or overly dramatic.

        At a bare minimum, Ms. Annabelle decided to spend time with, and date these people. I guess I'm one of those that believes one should take responsibility for his/her actions. Kind of shocking to many, I know.

        Robert, you'd be assuming right, my words in this case ARE gospel!

        I may be overly dramatic sometimes, but I'm not critical or neurotic!

        I am very responsible for my actions, that's why I'm no longer with either of these men.

        Want to know what they would say?

        Here's what one of them would say ...

        "I was too much for her."

        The other would say ...

        "Her loss."

        Signature
        “It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” ~Oprah Winfrey

        “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~Ayn Rand
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8424778].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ewenmack
          Originally Posted by AnabelleFlorida View Post

          Robert, you'd be assuming right, my words in this case ARE gospel!

          I may be overly dramatic sometimes, but I'm not critical or neurotic!

          I am very responsible for my actions, that's why I'm no longer with either of these men.

          Want to know what they would say?

          Here's what one of them would say ...

          "I was too much for her."

          The other would say ...

          "Her loss."

          Some say women test men at first by asking about their previous relationships.

          If he bad mouths others, then she thinks he would do it to her
          if they ever parted ways.

          Guys, don't be dumb and kill your chances at hello.

          Best,
          Ewen
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8424867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Pescetti
    [Scene: Two copywriters talking to each other after sex]

    "Wow, that was the best orgasm I ever had." she said

    "I tried a new technique. I'm thinking about writing an ebook about it. The copy writes itself: 'Revealed! Give Your Woman Mind-Blowing Orgasms Every Night, Guaranteed!' What do ya think?"

    "I don't like it. In fact, I hate it. How about this: 'Who Else Wants To Quiver With Ecstasy By Having One Earth-Shaking Orgasm After The Other?" Better, yeah?"

    "I hate those 'who else' headlines. They're so frickin' lazy!"

    "Oh yeah?!?! Starting off a headline with 'revealed!' isn't just as cliche? Really?"

    "Ah, whatever. Go to sleep!"

    "Sure, just take your tail between your legs. It wasn't that good of an orgasm anyway. P.S. I hope we get married. My vows will be SO much better than yours."

    "Did you really just say PS?"

    [End scene]

    Mark
    Signature

    Do You Want To Make 5 and 6-Figures A Month As A Freelance Copywriter? My Copywriting System Has Made Over 600 Million Dollars. Discover More

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8423172].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AnabelleFlorida
      Originally Posted by Mark Pescetti View Post

      [Scene: Two copywriters talking to each other after sex]

      "Wow, that was the best orgasm I ever had." she said

      "I tried a new technique. I'm thinking about writing an ebook about it. The copy writes itself: 'Revealed! Give Your Woman Mind-Blowing Orgasms Every Night, Guaranteed!' What do ya think?"

      "I don't like it. In fact, I hate it. How about this: 'Who Else Wants To Quiver With Ecstasy By Having One Earth-Shaking Orgasm After The Other?" Better, yeah?"

      "I hate those 'who else' headlines. They're so frickin' lazy!"

      "Oh yeah?!?! Starting off a headline with 'revealed!' isn't just as cliche? Really?"

      "Ah, whatever. Go to sleep!"

      "Sure, just take your tail between your legs. It wasn't that good of an orgasm anyway. P.S. I hope we get married. My vows will be SO much better than yours."

      "Did you really just say PS?"

      [End scene]

      Mark
      Cute story, but in my case, with both men, I had no problem accepting that they were better copywriters, I looked up to them, their knowledge, their talent.

      Too bad they had to mess it up with disruptive, insulting cockiness.
      Signature
      “It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” ~Oprah Winfrey

      “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~Ayn Rand
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8424746].message }}
  • A few more possible reasons for "trying" to be over confident.

    (You can never pull it off because if you have true confidence - you don't have to try. It's just there. It doesn't burst into demented neon colors bragging and shouting).

    A copywriters life can be isolated - 18 hours a day hammering away on the typewriter - so when you go out - you can get a bit over the top "high" - "Look at me I'm a Copywriter! So I am!" (just calm down and relax).

    Hardly anyone knows or understands what we do - so you tell, tell and tell. And to reinforce what your saying you boast, boast and boast (big mistake don't do this - people will quite rightly flee. You can't blame them. If you were listening you would leg it too).

    If your date is a copywriter - inevitably it gets into a "competition". Which one is better? Who knows more? Whose got the best clients? Which one makes more money?

    This ensures there won't be much of a romance.


    Steve
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8423735].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OutOfThisWord
      You are not describing copywriters.

      You are describing men.

      That being said, I would suggest you try dating a graphic designer.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8423959].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AnabelleFlorida
        Originally Posted by OutOfThisWord View Post

        You are not describing copywriters.

        You are describing men.

        That being said, I would suggest you try dating a graphic designer.
        Tell me about it.

        Regarding dating a graphic designer ... I have a friend who's a graphic designer, he spends waaaay too much time on his computer/laptop/iphone, and has a serious obsession with video games.

        I would imagine a guy like that prefers to remain in the matrix and date a sim.
        Signature
        “It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” ~Oprah Winfrey

        “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~Ayn Rand
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8424764].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AnabelleFlorida
      Originally Posted by Steve The Copywriter View Post

      A few more possible reasons for "trying" to be over confident.

      (You can never pull it off because if you have true confidence - you don't have to try. It's just there. It doesn't burst into demented neon colors bragging and shouting).

      A copywriters life can be isolated - 18 hours a day hammering away on the typewriter - so when you go out - you can get a bit over the top "high" - "Look at me I'm a Copywriter! So I am!" (just calm down and relax).

      Hardly anyone knows or understands what we do - so you tell, tell and tell. And to reinforce what your saying you boast, boast and boast (big mistake don't do this - people will quite rightly flee. You can't blame them. If you were listening you would leg it too).

      If your date is a copywriter - inevitably it gets into a "competition". Which one is better? Who knows more? Whose got the best clients? Which one makes more money?

      This ensures there won't be much of a romance.


      Steve
      Like I said above, Steve, I had no problem accepting that they were both better copywriters, so that wasn't really an issue with me.

      Sue me, but if my man is really good at something, I tend to become a fan ... maybe that was my problem ... I gave these guys way too much
      Signature
      “It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” ~Oprah Winfrey

      “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~Ayn Rand
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8424755].message }}
  • Originally Posted by Ross Bowring View Post

    I know copywriters who are some of the biggest and most insecure dickheads walking planet earth
    How many copywriters does it take to change a light bulb?
    One. He holds the bulb and the world revolves around him.

    How many copywriters does it take to change a light bulb?
    None, he has his copy cubs do it.

    How many copywriting forum members does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Seven. Three recommend to read the books in the stickies, two say to hire a professional, one suggests NLP, and the seventh says NLP is voodoo.

    Try the veal!
    Signature
    Marketing is not a battle of products. It is a battle of perceptions.
    - Jack Trout
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8424214].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JakeDaly
      Originally Posted by joe golfer View Post

      Try the veal!
      Speaking of veal, the two restaurants I always get it at have recently stopped serving it.

      Has veal gone up grossly in price? Or are people anti-baby cow eating all of a sudden?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8424491].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CopyMonster
    What's that saying?

    Signature
    Scary good...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8431577].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davemiz
    HAHA @BMac..... nah.... i've been happily off the market for a while...

    gotta practice what you preach :-)
    Signature

    “Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.”
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8431849].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Axelrod
    Women line up left and right to date overconfident men. Didn't work on you but I bet you that guy isn't sleeping alone. ;-)
    Signature
    How to Improve Your Sales Conversion Rate 50% to 283 %

    Start Making Sales NOW With My Help
    http://www.realsalescopy.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8508145].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author expresswriters
    Originally Posted by AnabelleFlorida View Post

    I've dated two expert copywriters, no, I won't mention any names ...

    Their overconfidence really got in the way.

    So I'm here to remind you that confidence is super hot, but overconfidence that goes into cockiness and conceit can mess things up.

    Get a hold of yourself before you ruin something good.
    I'm a copywriter and I married an SEO guy I think he liked me enough to overlook any small overconfidence issue!
    Signature
    We are:
    E-commerce online content shop. 60 copywriters hand-picked from all over the globe, working together with a passion for the written word. Content strategists, social media managers, copyeditors. We brainstorm writing, create, produce.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8528261].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mikhail Hunter
    LOL at Mark P Anyone here ever tried copywriting erotic letters to their significant other in a pre-launch sequence? Making them hot and anticipating, so when it's launch time they'll be gushing with sales.. you know what I mean
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8547108].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Domain 1
    Originally Posted by AnabelleFlorida View Post

    I've dated two expert copywriters, no, I won't mention any names ...

    Their overconfidence really got in the way.

    So I'm here to remind you that confidence is super hot, but overconfidence that goes into cockiness and conceit can mess things up.

    Get a hold of yourself before you ruin something good.

    Why are copywriters overconfident when other people who are good at what they do are normal? Although I suppose you have to be kind of bright to do it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8551809].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bizgrower
    Do volunteer work that sincerely interests you. Good way to meet real, decent people. And if you don't meet someone there, they know people...
    Signature

    "If you think you're the smartest person in the room, then you're probably in the wrong room."

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8559394].message }}

Trending Topics