1.'Meal Plan to Lose Weight (Keyword)
Meal Plan to Lose Weight - Home
2. The other one is a sales page for an ebook which I just started yesterday, I don't know, but I kind of seem like a scammy person. I don't know how I ended up like that though.
But I looked at all the copywriting information out there, and I am doing what it says:
- I got my benefits of the book
- I used scarcity
- Gave info about myself
- I said You the majority of the time
- Testimonials (I don't have testimonials yet)
- Short sentences and short paragraphs
- Bulleted lists
- I compared my myself to my competition.
- I used call to action
I don't get it. What would my sales copy be missing?
I don't know what I did wrong. People just don't believe me.
Also, when you write books, should you use sales copy?
I got a comment that said my writing is not that interesting, and the people that were reading stopped at the the 3rd line. I don't know why this is.