My course is on video editing in 4 practical projects (person on screen presentation, keynote narration, etc). I want to promote it via a squeeze page to online instructors (basically instructors that use online platforms to target students).
For the headline I was thinking:
- Expert Screenflow skills in 29 days guaranteed!
- Become a Screenflow expert in 29 days guaranteed!
- 3 days to your first video, 29 days to becoming fluent in Screenflow
- Practical Screenflow skills through modern learning techniques
- days to your first video, 29 days to become a Screenflow expert
- days to your first video, 29 days to develop expert Screenflow skills
- Record and edit like a pro in 29 days using Screenflow
And for the subheadline:
- Experiential learning through 4 insanely practical projects
- Real world projects that teach you everything you need to know about Screenflow
- Hands-on projects that teach you the top 3 Screenflow skills even experts don't know
- Teach on video, present via Keynote and do a Skype interview - like a PRO
Which do you think it would work? (I know I can test them but I don't want 7x4 variants, I'd rather do it with the top 2)