Talking with suppliers

1 replies
  • |
I am from Israel and I am going to start an ecommerce.
Now, the best way I learned to do it, is to rent a post box in the US, and fill docs to ask for ITIN from the IRS, so that when I talk with suppliers, I can give them my ITIN/EIN number.

Is this the best way to fo it? Do I need to have ITIN number even if I am from Israel?

#suppliers #talking
  • Profile picture of the author tgpros
    We deal with a few US-based suppliers, and we're based in Europe. We've never had to give the supplier any kind of code.

    We just pay the supplier in the US, then pay customs in our own country when they present us with a duty/VAT bill for each shipment.
    Last month I turned over $57,646 on one of my Shopify web stores. Read my honest "warts n' all" review of the Shopify platform click here now!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9737134].message }}

Trending Topics