Featured Keywords On Amazon?

7 replies
  • ECOMMERCE
  • |
Hi Guys
Is there any software that can tell featured keywords on Amazon and their frequency. (Featured keywords means over here are those keywords which are used in the top 10 search result on Amazon).
#amazon #featured #keyword #keywords
  • Originally Posted by salmanhaider View Post

    Hi Guys
    Is there any software that can tell featured keywords on Amazon and their frequency. (Featured keywords means over here are those keywords which are used in the top 10 search result on Amazon).
    You can get featured keywords on Amazon with the help of Eglim Amazon market Research Software.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9989701].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kai Law
    Originally Posted by salmanhaider View Post

    Hi Guys
    Is there any software that can tell featured keywords on Amazon and their frequency. (Featured keywords means over here are those keywords which are used in the top 10 search result on Amazon).
    A simple thing you can do is to type in the keyword into the amazon search bar it will give you suggested results.

    Another tool is merchantwords.com

    Hope this helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9991514].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AadhyaMehra
    Banned
    Well, have you checked udemy, I think it is really fruitful for your business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10032986].message }}
    • Originally Posted by AadhyaMehra View Post

      Well, have you checked udemy, I think it is really fruitful for your business.
      How Udemy helps to find featured keywords on Amazon?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10041902].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AndrewThomson
        Run an amazon adverts campaign. Use the automated version where amazon selects the keywords. Then you can use this keyword volume data - you can also focus on the things that actually sell.


        Otherwise. Just use googles keyword tool. Make a basic assumption that people will search for similar things in google as they do in Amazon and use the same date.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10042066].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author salmanhaider
          Originally Posted by AndrewThomson View Post

          Run an amazon adverts campaign. Use the automated version where amazon selects the keywords. Then you can use this keyword volume data - you can also focus on the things that actually sell.


          Otherwise. Just use googles keyword tool. Make a basic assumption that people will search for similar things in google as they do in Amazon and use the same date.
          Thanks for the reply. Using the Amazon adverts campaign seems interesting. Thanks
          Signature

          ---------------------------------------------> Amazon Keyword Tool <---------------------------------------------

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10044042].message }}

Trending Topics