Amazing selling machine re-opens it's doors

58 replies
  • ECOMMERCE
  • |
I am fairly new to selling physical products on amazon.

In 3 weeks I have a total of $5,000 revenue with one product, I purchased various courses ranging from $50 to $350 for selling on amazon.

However the BIG Course is Matt Clark's "Amazing selling Machine" But is it worth the $3500 price tag?

Has anyone tried the course?

If so did you help you out or did you refund?

or can a few days of browsing free online articles give you the same results when implemented properly... I believe this is the case?

Any thoughts?
#amazing #doors #machine #reopens #selling
  • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
    Originally Posted by Jdherko2588 View Post

    I am fairly new to selling physical products on amazon.

    In 3 weeks I have a total of $5,000 revenue with one product, I purchased various courses ranging from $50 to $350 for selling on amazon.

    However the BIG Course is Matt Clark's "Amazing selling Machine" But is it worth the $3500 price tag?

    Has anyone tried the course?

    If so did you help you out or did you refund?

    or can a few days of browsing free online articles give you the same results when implemented properly... I believe this is the case?

    Any thoughts?
    Yes, I am a long-standing member of ASM. Have successfully built my ecommerce business principally using the ASM methods.

    It works. Big time. The sheer volume of people now making a very significant income from having done the ASM training speaks volumes. When ASM first came out there was much debate about whether the very large sums of money that people talked about being made were true or not. Well here we are at ASM5 and that debate is no more. It's been proven time and time again by many.

    I won't even mention the kind of sums now being made by some. To many they will sound so out of their expectations as to be barely believable.

    ASM5 briefly launches tomorrow. It will be $4997 (not $3500) and for very good reason. It's a genuine proven business. All of the course material has just been re-written to take into account both changes in the market and changes within amazon itself. I cant recommend it highly enough.

    As well as owning my own ASM business I also coach newcomers to ASM completely through the course and the materials. I've coached many and seen them go onto many significant things online with it.

    And, as I think you already know deep down somewhere, you simply cannot pick up the equivalent of ASM by endlessly searching on free source sites like YouTube for amazon related material. Virtually all of the real value and 'secrets' of ASM are only available on the inside of it, not surprisingly.

    Anyway, good luck with your business. If you need any more information or have questions you want answered then you can get me by messaging me. I'll give you straight answers with no BS.

    All the best.
    Signature
    Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10014293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hbennick
    I'm going to be the odd man out on this one. ASM is good stuff, I've used it, BUT, it's not worth what you pay for it. If you could get it for $1k, it would be worth it.

    Originally Posted by Jdherko2588 View Post

    I am fairly new to selling physical products on amazon.

    In 3 weeks I have a total of $5,000 revenue with one product, I purchased various courses ranging from $50 to $350 for selling on amazon.

    However the BIG Course is Matt Clark's "Amazing selling Machine" But is it worth the $3500 price tag?

    Has anyone tried the course?

    If so did you help you out or did you refund?

    or can a few days of browsing free online articles give you the same results when implemented properly... I believe this is the case?

    Any thoughts?
    Signature
    Starting an Amazon business? Expanding your eBay line? Absolutely lost? Know your stuff, but need a little help? Please private message me, I can help. I've helped several people achieve their goals. There's no charge if I can't help you.
    Also, please check out my Advanced FaceBook Amazon FBA Mastermind Group.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1386831354951122/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10015970].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10016215].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author hbennick
        This is the worst economic argument I've heard in a long time. If you buy something for $5,000 that you could have gotten for $1,000, then you spent too much. It doesn't matter how much you made on it, burnt money is still burnt. Please step away from the plaid suit.

        I went through the entire ASM program using a friend's account. If I had paid $5,000, I would have been amazingly pissed. For $0, it was a great deal. For $1000, it would have been fair. You can buy courses for under $500 that give you 90% of the info in ASM, and the rest can be learned quickly. 60% of the information is incredibly elementary, and anyone who needs to be taught these things is probably not bright enough to survive in the rough and tumble world of PL.

        ASM also relies heavily on video as the educational medium. Video is the 14pt. font of the online education world - a space filler. The written transcripts of the lessons are often only a page or two once they are typed out without all the formatting - they're quite brief, but it takes days to go through all the videos, so you feel like you're getting your money's worth.

        Let's not even discuss the fact that ASM is also an MLM scheme where students make ginormous commissions for signing people up. If you're going to pay your students thousands of dollars to sign up their friends, then you're going to need to charge $5000.

        That all being said, the class is quite good - It's just not $5,000 good.

        Originally Posted by ZanyZebra View Post

        Did you buy ASM?

        1. If you buy something for $5,000 and it makes you $0,000 then it wasn't good.

        2. If you buy something for $5,000 and it makes you $5,000 then you didn't lose.

        3. If you buy something for $5,000 and it makes you $50,000 a month, repeatedly, then it was certainly worth it.

        My experience of ASM, and the experience of many I have coached fully through ASM on the inside, is more akin to 3. than 1 or 2.

        Panorama will tell you the same, i'm sure.

        Good luck with your business.
        Signature
        Starting an Amazon business? Expanding your eBay line? Absolutely lost? Know your stuff, but need a little help? Please private message me, I can help. I've helped several people achieve their goals. There's no charge if I can't help you.
        Also, please check out my Advanced FaceBook Amazon FBA Mastermind Group.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/1386831354951122/
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10016301].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
          Originally Posted by hbennick View Post

          This is the worst economic argument I've heard in a long time. If you buy something for $5,000 that you could have gotten for $1,000, then you spent too much. It doesn't matter how much you made on it, burnt money is still burnt. Please step away from the plaid suit.

          I went through the entire ASM program using a friend's account. If I had paid $5,000, I would have been amazingly pissed. For $0, it was a great deal. For $1000, it would have been fair. You can buy courses for under $500 that give you 90% of the info in ASM, and the rest can be learned quickly. 60% of the information is incredibly elementary, and anyone who needs to be taught these things is probably not bright enough to survive in the rough and tumble world of PL.

          ASM also relies heavily on video as the educational medium. Video is the 14pt. font of the online education world - a space filler. The written transcripts of the lessons are often only a page or two once they are typed out without all the formatting - they're quite brief, but it takes days to go through all the videos, so you feel like you're getting your money's worth.

          Let's not even discuss the fact that ASM is also an MLM scheme where students make ginormous commissions for signing people up. If you're going to pay your students thousands of dollars to sign up their friends, then you're going to need to charge $5000.

          That all being said, the class is quite good - It's just not $5,000 good.
          Panorama has gone to great lengths, in a number of places on the Warrior Forum, to explain the huge difference between courses. I recommend you read his posts on this. You simply cannot 'get' ASM training elsewhere because it does not exist outside.

          Think you have missed the point entirely. The cost of the course is only one element of a two part equation. Focus on the cost only and it is an expensive folly. Focus on the value that it generates and it is the best value of anything ever released online (and I know I spent years trying with a whole range of other courses to no avail).

          Clearly the sheer volume of people who are now making very large sums of money having gone through ASM is evidence of its UNIQUE effectiveness. Panorama is one. I'm another. And, i've coached a large number of incoming ASMers through the entire course and seen them go onto build substantial businesses from it.

          Good luck with your business.
          Signature
          Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

          https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10016552].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author RobertoM
            Originally Posted by ZanyZebra View Post

            Panorama has gone to great lengths, in a number of places on the Warrior Forum, to explain the huge difference between courses. I recommend you read his posts on this. You simply cannot 'get' ASM training elsewhere because it does not exist outside.

            Think you have missed the point entirely. The cost of the course is only one element of a two part equation. Focus on the cost only and it is an expensive folly. Focus on the value that it generates and it is the best value of anything ever released online (and I know I spent years trying with a whole range of other courses to no avail).

            Clearly the sheer volume of people who are now making very large sums of money having gone through ASM is evidence of its UNIQUE effectiveness. Panorama is one. I'm another. And, i've coached a large number of incoming ASMers through the entire course and seen them go onto build substantial businesses from it.

            Good luck with your business.
            Hey Zany,

            You say you spent years trying with a whole range of other courses.

            Between those courses, did you try PAC?

            Thank you!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10161554].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author erickz
          Originally Posted by hbennick View Post

          This is the worst economic argument I've heard in a long time. If you buy something for $5,000 that you could have gotten for $1,000, then you spent too much. It doesn't matter how much you made on it, burnt money is still burnt. Please step away from the plaid suit.

          I went through the entire ASM program using a friend's account. If I had paid $5,000, I would have been amazingly pissed. For $0, it was a great deal. For $1000, it would have been fair. You can buy courses for under $500 that give you 90% of the info in ASM, and the rest can be learned quickly. 60% of the information is incredibly elementary, and anyone who needs to be taught these things is probably not bright enough to survive in the rough and tumble world of PL.

          ASM also relies heavily on video as the educational medium. Video is the 14pt. font of the online education world - a space filler. The written transcripts of the lessons are often only a page or two once they are typed out without all the formatting - they're quite brief, but it takes days to go through all the videos, so you feel like you're getting your money's worth.

          Let's not even discuss the fact that ASM is also an MLM scheme where students make ginormous commissions for signing people up. If you're going to pay your students thousands of dollars to sign up their friends, then you're going to need to charge $5000.

          That all being said, the class is quite good - It's just not $5,000 good.
          LOL.. I totally agreed. In fact to me, more than 80% of the information is incredibly elementary.
          I spend less than 30 minutes watching thru each modules from 1-5, all basic stuff. Unless you are a total newbie in IM, then you can judge if you pay $5k just for these. The real stuff is probably at the later stage regarding marketing and scaling up, but it certainly not worth the price tag of $5K. If you are a newbie, then don't spend that sort of money, not worth it. But if you are already a successful business owner, looking to gain more knowledge from the community, then maybe you will find it is worth the $5k. To me, the decision I make whether to seek for refund or stay is the community, not the course. I can ask for refund within the 30 days, because in 30 days I have already know what the course is about with a fast track mind map. But I have 2 communities which I considered is worth the money in the long run. I feel that it is good to have 2 communities to engage in ideas brainstorming rather than me alone scratching my head on certain times.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10017374].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
      Originally Posted by hbennick View Post

      I'm going to be the odd man out on this one. ASM is good stuff, I've used it, BUT, it's not worth what you pay for it. If you could get it for $1k, it would be worth it.
      Everything is relative.

      More importantly, cost only makes sense in direct relation to the income generated from it.

      1. If you buy something for $5,000 and it makes you $0,000 then it wasn't good for you.

      2. If you buy something for $5,000 and it makes you $5,000 then you didn't lose.

      3. If you buy something for $5,000 and it makes you $50,000 a month, repeatedly, then it was certainly worth it.

      My experience of ASM, and the experience of many I have coached fully through ASM on the inside, is more akin to 3. than 1 or 2.

      Good luck with your ventures.
      Signature
      Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10283394].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jim Cockrum
    I'll keep it simple. There are alternate courses out there that cost far less money and have been teaching physical product selling strategies (and private label) for far longer. One of those courses is mine and we have a community of thousands with over 1,000 testimonials. Do your research before leaping.
    Signature
    ProvenAmazonCourse.com aka the "PAC" now includes the #1 "Private Label" training on the web (ProvenPrivateLabel.com)! We've been teaching "physical product" sales online since 2002 & we've accumulated over 1,000 success testimonials!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10016326].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CreativeWest
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10016699].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
      Originally Posted by CreativeWest View Post

      The Lucio comment is interesting Is Amazing Selling Machine Worth its $3,497 Price Tag? | I've Tried That. However the world is irrational these days, would say have contacts that launch sites in days for the same price and you can be up and running making revenue but that's rational, so not of any interest for 99.9%. Being in behavioral science it's a case of billionaire or bust, 99.9% think they can be in the 0.1%, what is interesting is that the top 5% make 50% of all online revenue so that's the real target, not the 0.1%.

      The 1% May Be Richer Than You Think, Research Shows - Bloomberg Business

      I take your point, however what is particularly interesting about ASM is:

      1. The sheer VOLUME of people who are now earning a large income, having gone through the ASM training.

      2. The absolute SIZE of these incomes.

      On the inside of ASM there is access to what is going on in this sphere. One of the very first things that those joining ASM do is go straight to this to see what is actually going on. They are blown away with what they see.

      Actually, when I coach new ASMers through the course material I ask them not to keep looking at others earning badges. It can distract from the training.

      If you join ASM you will see the earnings of others. Many, many of them are simply jaw-dropping. Please note that these earnings are real as they are CHECKED and VERIFIED against the person's amazon account.

      ASM5 launches today for a brief period. If you have any questions about this, or anything else ASM related then just message me directly and I will give you straight answers.
      Signature
      Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10017458].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author erickz
        Originally Posted by ZanyZebra View Post

        If you join ASM you will see the earnings of others. Many, many of them are simply jaw-dropping. Please note that these earnings are real as they are CHECKED and VERIFIED against the person's amazon account.
        CHECKED and VERIFIED? Are you sure? How do you know it is the sales of the person amazon account? What ASMers do are just to submit screenshot of the sales summary, that's all. And the badges are up. I myself do not submit my amazon account details to ASM, and I do not reveal any other information regarding my seller account except a screenshot (and I believed no other successful sellers will reveal their seller account details, product niches, etc to others).

        Although I don't doubt the earnings of a few successful sellers, but I do not agreed on the statement when you said the earnings are CHECKED and VERIFIED. Please provide proof on how you verified, unless ASM is doing something hidden and not mentioned to ASMers.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10022314].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
          Originally Posted by erickz View Post

          CHECKED and VERIFIED? Are you sure? How do you know it is the sales of the person amazon account? What ASMers do are just to submit screenshot of the sales summary, that's all. And the badges are up. I myself do not submit my amazon account details to ASM, and I do not reveal any other information regarding my seller account except a screenshot (and I believed no other successful sellers will reveal their seller account details, product niches, etc to others).

          Although I don't doubt the earnings of a few successful sellers, but I do not agreed on the statement when you said the earnings are CHECKED and VERIFIED. Please provide proof on how you verified, unless ASM is doing something hidden and not mentioned to ASMers.
          Yes, of course, somebody could photoshop their account, but you don't honestly think this is happening do you?

          Like you, I don't submit my earnings either. This is for the sake of privacy. In fact I know a number of fellow successes inside ASM who don't report their earnings. Also the incoming ASMers I coach i advise them not to do the same either. Of course, in the beginning many do because it's kind of 'fun' and they want to show the world that they are doing really well. But then a few, like me, realise that there are real benefits from keeping very quiet about the sheer size of earnings.

          What's remarkable is that there are quite a few of us. The actual ASM total earning are actually greater than those reported. In fact it could be quite a bit more as the ASMers I know that don't report tend to be earning a great deal of money.
          Signature
          Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

          https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10022686].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jdherko2588
    I suppose the question was mute you began with because I don't ave 5k to spend on ASM anyways..Id love to get the course but I don't have the funds right now.

    Even though I made $4500 this month with one product, I have inventory to stock.. unfortunately ASM will be sold out before I get a chance to buy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10017124].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AmazingDotCom
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10018359].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author erickz
    Originally Posted by Jdherko2588 View Post

    I am fairly new to selling physical products on amazon.

    In 3 weeks I have a total of $5,000 revenue with one product, I purchased various courses ranging from $50 to $350 for selling on amazon.

    However the BIG Course is Matt Clark's "Amazing selling Machine" But is it worth the $3500 price tag?

    Has anyone tried the course?

    If so did you help you out or did you refund?

    or can a few days of browsing free online articles give you the same results when implemented properly... I believe this is the case?

    Any thoughts?
    Everyone or anyone who said it is worth it are just people who are promoting it, LOL..
    To me, the course is not worth the money, certainly not worth $5K (current increased price).
    It doesn't matter if you have make the money with ASM (I bought it, and still running my amazon business).
    Anyway, I have heard there are revised modules in the new ASM5, which I will get to see if there are good information provided. A lot of the current tricks and techniques are out-dated, you need new techniques and tactics to compete with the huge influx of sellers on Amazon marketplace now.

    If you are a newbie in manufacturing, sourcing, operation, and marketing, then perhaps the course will guide you from scratch to selling on Amazon (even teach you how to create a amazon seller account to hosting a website, lol). Basically all the stuff are pretty basic stuff, the only information you need is marketing it to get it ranked (and this information too can be googled online easily). The course doesn't reveal a lot of hidden things, so you will get to face a lot of difficulties along the way. I have said numerous times, the course isn't worth the money, the only value is in the communities, which you get to ask questions and share experiences and maybe techniques and strategies. But bear in mind, a lot of successful sellers have their own little ninja tricks, which they don't reveal too in the community.

    So you just need to ask yourself, are you willingly to pay $5K to join a community of amazon sellers, or just try to explore out on your own. That's the value of $5K here, not the course itself.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10017362].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CreativeWest
    Banned
    That's the great thing about a pyramid, the first in are the best paid and you can always find someone who made a success of it by sheer luck due to the volume of participants. The other thing about pyramids is that the price goes up as they have to pay more and more people in the lower half otherwise it collapses.

    » MLMs Vs. Pyramid Schemes

    It's simply the case that 0.1% will become rich, 1% somewhat, 5% will be neutral and the other 95% will fund the top 5%. If you're in the top 5% using rational methods then great, if you're in the 95% it's not so good, but that's behavioral science for you.

    So then the question is, it that a rational and sustainable way to get in to the top 5% where most of the revenue is generated. We work with consultants who launch top 5% sites for about the same price as ASM however you have a physical site running cross-linked to Amazon & eBay. Is that better than training, in theory and practice it should be as you can hand off the running to third parties once established and do something else, right side of the Rich Dad Quadrant. However, if you are a product owner and already on the right side of the quadrant you want everyone on the left side doing the work for you which is how you generate real wealth.

    http://www.onlinemoney.co.za/million...p_image001.jpg

    Which leads to the real question, which side of the quadrant does the solution, advice, training, experience allow you to move to balancing time vs cost, has the highest chance of success and can be scaled given that the left side generates $10,000s to low $100,000s per year, right side is $millions+.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10017767].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
      Originally Posted by CreativeWest View Post

      That's the great thing about a pyramid, the first in are the best paid and you can always find someone who made a success of it by sheer luck due to the volume of participants. The other thing about pyramids is that the price goes up as they have to pay more and more people in the lower half otherwise it collapses.

      » MLMs Vs. Pyramid Schemes

      It's simply the case that 0.1% will become rich, 1% somewhat, 5% will be neutral and the other 95% will fund the top 5%. If you're in the top 5% using rational methods then great, if you're in the 95% it's not so good, but that's behavioral science for you.

      So then the question is, it that a rational and sustainable way to get in to the top 5% where most of the revenue is generated. We work with consultants who launch top 5% sites for about the same price as ASM however you have a physical site running cross-linked to Amazon & eBay. Is that better than training, in theory and practice it should be as you can hand off the running to third parties once established and do something else, right side of the Rich Dad Quadrant. However, if you are a product owner and already on the right side of the quadrant you want everyone on the left side doing the work for you which is how you generate real wealth.

      http://www.onlinemoney.co.za/million...p_image001.jpg

      Which leads to the real question, which side of the quadrant does the solution, advice, training, experience allow you to move to balancing time vs cost, has the highest chance of success and can be scaled given that the left side generates $10,000s to low $100,000s per year, right side is +.
      Pyramid??? It's an affiliate scheme, exactly like the vast majority of other courses sold online. There is no pyramid, where on earth did you get that from?

      The problem may be that the 'story' of what you think is going on is at complete odds with the actual facts. I'm okay with you believing whatever you want, the problem is that you may have frightened those who do not know into also believing too.

      The few people who are allowed to affiliate to ASM are vetted. Not surprisingly ASM do not want just anybody affiliated.

      As I said previously, the spread and depth of income being made by ASMers is remarkable. Many, many, many of them not just a few.

      I have access to all the statistics inside ASM showing sales by person. In order to 'earn' a sales badge the sales have to be checked and verified through their amazon accounts. The earnings, to say again, are very significant by a very large number of people.

      Sorry but you are 100% wrong about this whole thing.
      Signature
      Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10017897].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author salmanhaider
    Originally Posted by Jdherko2588 View Post

    I am fairly new to selling physical products on amazon.

    In 3 weeks I have a total of $5,000 revenue with one product, I purchased various courses ranging from $50 to $350 for selling on amazon.

    However the BIG Course is Matt Clark's "Amazing selling Machine" But is it worth the $3500 price tag?

    Has anyone tried the course?

    If so did you help you out or did you refund?

    or can a few days of browsing free online articles give you the same results when implemented properly... I believe this is the case?

    Any thoughts?
    Read this Free Ebook and start your Amazon Store. $5k is a big amount which you should use for purchasing items to be sold online
    Signature

    ---------------------------------------------> Amazon Keyword Tool <---------------------------------------------

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10017890].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CreativeWest
    Banned
    Nothing to do with us, those are the comments by other people, Is Amazing Selling Machine Worth its $3,497 Price Tag? | I've Tried That.

    So let's look at stats, on Amazing.com there are 13,622 students and monthly revenue of of $36m, which makes a per employee revenue of $32,000/yr. Amazon's per employee revenue is $750k, eBay $500k, most nano & micro enterprise business websites are in $30-50k, $70-100k, $150-200k revenue per employee ranges.

    As the top 5% make 50% of all online revenue that means 681 Amazing members generate $16m/mth or per employee revenue of $320k per year sitting in the standard $300-500k range of small enterprise assuming there is one employee. The top 1% generate 40% of all online revenue so 136 students will generate $14.4m/mth or $1.2m revenue each per year again assuming one employee. That leaves $16m/mth for the remaining 12,941 students or $15,000 revenue per employee per year.

    Ultimately it's up to people to make up their own mind whether they believe they can launch in to the top 5% or not, because if not then the return on investment is negative. This however applies to any solution, service or training, $32k is a low starting point though as it's the same as a niche Shopify store as if as the link suggests you need $70k to breakeven then for 95% of students profit starts in Year3 ($32k/yr) or Year5 ($15k/yr). The site we are launching via a kickstarter for the same cost targets $70-100k & $150-200k/yr so profit for 95% of launches starts within Year1.

    Both target top 5%, however when you take time and success rate in to account the dynamics completely change.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10018110].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
      Originally Posted by CreativeWest View Post

      Nothing to do with us, those are the comments by other people, Is Amazing Selling Machine Worth its $3,497 Price Tag? | I've Tried That.

      So let's look at stats, on Amazing.com there are 13,622 students and monthly revenue of of $36m, which makes a per employee revenue of $32,000/yr. Amazon's per employee revenue is $750k, eBay $500k, most nano & micro enterprise business websites are in $30-50k, $70-100k, $150-200k revenue per employee ranges.

      As the top 5% make 50% of all online revenue that means 681 Amazing members generate $16m/mth or per employee revenue of $320k per year sitting in the standard $300-500k range of small enterprise assuming there is one employee. The top 1% generate 40% of all online revenue so 136 students will generate $14.4m/mth or $1.2m revenue each per year again assuming one employee. That leaves $16m/mth for the remaining 12,941 students or $15,000 revenue per employee per year.

      Ultimately it's up to people to make up their own mind whether they believe they can launch in to the top 5% or not, because if not then the return on investment is negative. This however applies to any solution, service or training, $32k is a low starting point though as it's the same as a niche Shopify store as if as the link suggests you need $70k to breakeven then for 95% of students profit starts in Year3 ($32k/yr) or Year5 ($15k/yr). The site we are launching via a kickstarter for the same cost targets $70-100k & $150-200k/yr so profit for 95% of launches starts within Year1.

      Both target top 5%, however when you take time and success rate in to account the dynamics completely change.
      LOL.

      I started to read your post seriously until it got to the numbers. Congratulations lol. Your 'numbers' are so way off as to be laughable. I don't mind. But some people might take them seriously, that's the problem.

      At first I thought you were genuine in the comments you made before. Now i very much suspect you are simply having a laugh.

      I'm happy to discuss seriously the merits and otherwise of ASM but it appears you would rather make things up or, more worryingly, actually believe the 'story' you have of it. lol

      Good luck with your business.
      Signature
      Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10018174].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CreativeWest
    Banned
    So the numbers are correct, that's impressive. The incredible thing is that the numbers are on the frontpage of Amazing.com 13,622 students and $36,341,000/mth which equals $2,667/mth or $32,000 per student per year (revenue not profit) and you are saying they are wrong, that's not normal! If a student believes they can launch in the top 5% then there's a possible return on investment, which is what it's all about.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10018243].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
      Originally Posted by CreativeWest View Post

      So the numbers are correct, that's impressive. The incredible thing is that the numbers are on the frontpage of Amazing.com 13,622 students and $36,341,000/mth which equals $2,667/mth or $32,000 per student per year (revenue not profit) and you are saying they are wrong, that's not normal! If a student believes they can launch in the top 5% then there's a possible return on investment, which is what it's all about.
      LOLOL.

      I repeat your numbers are way, way off.

      But let's just take what you say and play your game. First off, Amazing.com is not ASM lol. It is a site that sells Amazing.com's courses. Currently there are 8 of them. The total of 13,000 students relates to all 8 courses not ASM lol.

      In the interests of clarity I can tell you that ASM students account for a very much smaller number than that. In fact they are less than half that number. In fact, in the interests of being perfectly straight, I will tell you that they are quite a bit lower than half that number.

      I can also tell you that almost all the income is generated by ASM students. In fact, if you do a quick calculation, using these current numbers you can quickly see that the average sales of an ASMer are nearing $90,000 a year. The vast majority have pure margins between 40-50% (my own margins are higher).

      So you can see that the average PURE PROFIT is well over $40,000 a year (for a $4997 investment).

      But, it gets better still. A large number of these business are still in their infancy (often just a few months old). I can tell you categorically that these numbers climb month on month. Often dramatically. This is because we now have a good profile of the growth path of ASM businesses. The growth in the first 18 months is often exponential not linear. Add that into the equation and you start to see what is really going on. The numbers are going to get quite a bit larger still.

      What you think you currently see is just an early snapshot in time. And if i were to say to most people that on average they could gain $40,000 a year pure profit, and that was just the very early start of things, I think that they would be suitably engaged to find out more.

      To repeat, as someone who coaches new ASMers through the process I see the raw numbers.

      Sorry dude your conspiracy theory is just that. I'm not trying to convince you otherwise but you are putting out stuff that is wildly incorrect and I feel duty bound to correct it.

      I repeat my offer to you, or anybody else reading, if you have serious, direct questions you need answered about ASM then message me. I will give straight, no BS answers.
      Signature
      Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10018315].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author hbennick
        Anecdotal evidence is still anecdotal. I know several people who paid for and went through the program. One is making crazy money, the rest are making very little money, if any. I did not pay for the program, but I went through the entire class, and I am making a moderate amount of money. I'm definitely not quitting my day job!

        Most of the people who most ardently defend this program also profit from it's success.

        Originally Posted by ZanyZebra View Post

        LOLOL.

        I repeat your numbers are way, way off.

        But let's just take what you say and play your game. First off, Amazing.com is not ASM lol. It is a site that sells Amazing.com's courses. Currently there are 8 of them. The total of 13,000 students relates to all 8 courses not ASM lol.

        In the interests of clarity I can tell you that ASM students account for a very much smaller number than that. In fact they are less than half that number. In fact, in the interests of being perfectly straight, I will tell you that they are quite a bit lower than half that number.

        I can also tell you that almost all the income is generated by ASM students. In fact, if you do a quick calculation, using these current numbers you can quickly see that the average sales of an ASMer are nearing $90,000 a year. The vast majority have pure margins between 40-50% (my own margins are higher).

        So you can see that the average PURE PROFIT is well over $40,000 a year (for a $4997 investment).

        But, it gets better still. A large number of these business are still in their infancy (often just a few months old). I can tell you categorically that these numbers climb month on month. Often dramatically. This is because we now have a good profile of the growth path of ASM businesses. The growth in the first 18 months is often exponential not linear. Add that into the equation and you start to see what is really going on. The numbers are going to get quite a bit larger still.

        What you think you currently see is just an early snapshot in time. And if i were to say to most people that on average they could gain $40,000 a year pure profit, and that was just the very early start of things, I think that they would be suitably engaged to find out more.

        To repeat, as someone who coaches new ASMers through the process I see the raw numbers.

        Sorry dude your conspiracy theory is just that. I'm not trying to convince you otherwise but you are putting out stuff that is wildly incorrect and I feel duty bound to correct it.

        I repeat my offer to you, or anybody else reading, if you have serious, direct questions you need answered about ASM then message me. I will give straight, no BS answers.
        Signature
        Starting an Amazon business? Expanding your eBay line? Absolutely lost? Know your stuff, but need a little help? Please private message me, I can help. I've helped several people achieve their goals. There's no charge if I can't help you.
        Also, please check out my Advanced FaceBook Amazon FBA Mastermind Group.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/1386831354951122/
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10018352].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Importexport
          Originally Posted by hbennick View Post

          Anecdotal evidence is still anecdotal. I know several people who paid for and went through the program. One is making crazy money, the rest are making very little money, if any. I did not pay for the program, but I went through the entire class, and I am making a moderate amount of money. I'm definitely not quitting my day job!

          Most of the people who most ardently defend this program also profit from it's success.
          For a commission rate of 50% (on $5000) they are now desperately all flogging their horses. That is why affiliates are now flooding the forum.

          But surely if the system they bought and love so much is as good as they say, it would make sense to get on with making a fortune exploiting their wonderful system instead of spending so much time trying to sign up newbies for a lousy $2,500.
          Signature
          Don't just slap on a label. Build a GREAT BRAND http://powerlabelsforprivatelabelingprofits.com Safe sourcing and easy importing from China & many other countries.https://ko296.isrefer.com/go/pcs001/whay/
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10021394].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CreativeWest
    Banned
    Now this might be a rational statement but, if an authorized partner is running ASM courses and presenting figures using the same course then it's very simple, $32m by 13,622 students is $32k/yr.

    Also for the sake of clarity: https://scalometer.wikispaces.com/fi...ty_vs_time.png

    Exponential growth means there is a flat spot of 3-5yrs, that's just how it works. All the lols are very obnoxious but that's the way it goes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10018347].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
      Originally Posted by CreativeWest View Post

      Now this might be a rational statement but, if an authorized partner is running ASM courses and presenting figures using the same course then it's very simple, $32m by 13,622 students is $32k/yr.

      Also for the sake of clarity: https://scalometer.wikispaces.com/fi...ty_vs_time.png

      Exponential growth means there is a flat spot of 3-5yrs, that's just how it works. All the lols are very obnoxious but that's the way it goes.
      Then they are simply wrong. I've set out very clearly how those figures are wrong. And, anyone can check at least some of it by going to the site and noticing that, for example, there are 7/8 courses on there not 1.

      In any case, I appreciate the banter and genuinely thank you for raising the issues that you did. You are, in fact, being totally rational (despite my baiting). To the outside it looks too good to be true. I totally get that. I myself refused to sign up to ASM1 when it appeared because it looked, and sounded, to me to be total BS.

      I kick myself everyday that i did not join then. But as i've said to Matt before, the marketing of ASM is way off, it makes it sound exactly like the BS you and I see floating around the net every day. So, it is no wonder that some people are skeptical.

      Anyway, thanks for the debate. Have a good day.
      Signature
      Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10018379].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ERPConsultant
        I came to this thread searching for reviews on ASM.

        I am not an affiliate. Haven't bought this program. Don't think that I will buy due to its high price tag. Despite the bashing, I honestly feel I need to say this:
        One thing that lends credibility to this program is that Robert Kiyosaki is promoting this.

        Robert is also offering a free book by Dave Kettner called "The Amazon Millionaire" which is worth a read for anyone considering making money with Amazon.
        The Amazon Millionaire download | Dave Kettner Internet Marketing

        Just my 2c... hope this helps someone.
        Signature
        Focusing on the minimum things you need to do to setup a decent online business

        .
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10018456].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
          Originally Posted by ERPConsultant View Post

          I came to this thread searching for reviews on ASM.

          I am not an affiliate. Haven't bought this program. Don't think that I will buy due to its high price tag. Despite the bashing, I honestly feel I need to say this:
          One thing that lends credibility to this program is that Robert Kiyosaki is promoting this.

          Robert is also offering a free book by Dave Kettner called "The Amazon Millionaire" which is worth a read for anyone considering making money with Amazon.
          The Amazon Millionaire download | Dave Kettner Internet Marketing

          Just my 2c... hope this helps someone.
          It's helpful that you point that out.

          But be aware, Robert has not done ASM. He, and a few others, are simply promoting it and adding a few completely unhelpful bonuses. I'm not knocking him, he himself is a good guy but you should be aware of the facts.

          I have my own ASM business which is very significant in performance. I have coached many incoming ASMers through the complete course by giving them one-to-one coaching through the process. I've seen many, many of them thrive.

          If you need any more info on how ASM, or the coaching, or the affiliaions work then you can contact me directly and i will give straight answers to your questions.

          Again, thanks for raising the issue.
          Signature
          Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

          https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10018496].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
          Originally Posted by ERPConsultant View Post

          I came to this thread searching for reviews on ASM.

          I am not an affiliate. Haven't bought this program. Don't think that I will buy due to its high price tag. Despite the bashing, I honestly feel I need to say this:
          One thing that lends credibility to this program is that Robert Kiyosaki is promoting this.

          Robert is also offering a free book by Dave Kettner called "The Amazon Millionaire" which is worth a read for anyone considering making money with Amazon.
          The Amazon Millionaire download | Dave Kettner Internet Marketing

          Just my 2c... hope this helps someone.
          ERP thanks for the pdf link, i haven't see that before. I'll have a read of it when i get time.
          Signature
          Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

          https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10019696].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lmdry
        Originally Posted by ZanyZebra View Post

        ... To the outside it looks too good to be true. I totally get that. I myself refused to sign up to ASM1 when it appeared because it looked, and sounded, to me to be total BS.

        I kick myself everyday that i did not join then. But as i've said to Matt before, the marketing of ASM is way off, it makes it sound exactly like the BS you and I see floating around the net every day. So, it is no wonder that some people are skeptical.

        ....
        Appreciate you admitting this as an insider. I attended a webinar for ASM yesterday and the guy presenting came off sounding somewhere between a used car salesman and a televangelist. It was really grating.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10020052].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
          Originally Posted by lmdry View Post

          Appreciate you admitting this as an insider. I attended a webinar for ASM yesterday and the guy presenting came off sounding somewhere between a used car salesman and a televangelist. It was really grating.
          I can sympathise completely!

          I have said elsewhere, in this forum and others, that i absolutely detest ASM marketing approach. Hate it. And, it is so uncalled for too.

          To put is concisely, they have simply the best online business model out there by a very, very long way and yet they continue to 'sell' it like a spammy, scammy, get-rich-quick scheme. I've mentioned this to Matt before.

          In fact it used to be even worse. When ASM1 hit the market I saw it and immediately discounted it as yet another crappy internet marketing course. You ought to have seen the marketing!

          When ASM2 came out I was so turned off by the marketing i decided to play them at their own game. My intention was to 'buy' it, go inside until the 30 day guarentee was nearly up, come away with as much information as i could, then trigger the guarentee. I got inside, was astonished to find it was in fact real, that the numbers were too (they can be verified via amazon accounts that are required to get 'sales' badges).

          Then i was angry at myself for not doing that on ASM1 because I would have been further ahead quicker.

          In short, ASM marketing sucks! Big time. Ironically it panders to the 'get rich quick' crowd when in fact it is not that type of product at all. Yes many people earn big money quite quickly but it is really about building a long-term, sustainable, business.

          What's worse is that some people inside ASM should know better. Matt was an investment banker, I ran a very successful international management consultancy and there are others.

          So, i know exactly what you mean. If you need any information on ASM5 just message me. Ask me anything you want and I will give you straight answers with no BS. (I also coach incoming ASMers through the entire program when they get on the inside so see a lot of people and what they are doing).
          Signature
          Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

          https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10020122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CreativeWest
    Banned
    So you are saying Forbes are also wrong.

    1) Amazing.com $32m/mth & 13,600students at $32,000/yr revenue
    2) Forbes $100m over 2yrs & 14,000students at $3,500/yr revenue
    3) Shopify average store revenue $42,000/yr at $1,000/yr
    4) BigCommerce average store revenue $72,000/yr at $1,000/yr

    If you search Google there quotes of people making $100,000/mth ASM revenue. $36m/mth by top 1% who generate 40% of online revenue is $14.4m via 136 students which is $106,000/mth revenue. The marketing and the site figures are a near exact match. However if you look at the Amazing.com Adwords they are quoting $100m over 2yrs via the Forbes article The 'Big 3' Mistakes (And Their Fixes) For First-Time Entrepreneurs - Forbes, that's a big discrepancy.

    For some it will produce a return, for many it won't. There are many business sectors where this occurs with there being a 90% attrition rate in eCommerce within 5years, the 3-5year return on investment crossover. However you are missing the point, no one cares that the figures we quoted are correct or that they are provided by Gartner or Forbes or that you can generate the same average revenue with a Shopify site or that ASM internal figures are all over the place or that average ASM per employee revenue is the lowest out of all the options. Human nature will choose a 5% chance of $300-500k over a 95% chance of $150-200k almost every time.

    Various people have quoted an MLM or pyramid in their comments, the general definition of that is where marketing shows outsized returns compared to the average return achieved. The primary problem is this, it can help solve the left side of the Rich Dad Quadrant, but the right side will be as elusive as ever, for some they are happy with that but to market it as a right side solution you can understand how it brings it back full circle to the comments made by other people. But that's how the world works these days!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10018797].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nitroy2k
    If you ask me this is rip off as 5.000$ is to much for course that you can find basicly on youtube.
    Or you can pay 30$ to Lynda.com
    Watch the Online Video Course Selling on the Amazon Marketplace

    -Create seller account
    -Go to Doba.com pay 50$/month account and get access to 2million products, and pay only when people order them.
    You get lowest possible price
    -List them on Amazon
    -Setup amazon ads
    -Start selling..
    -Order comes > pay for product via Doba and they will send product to end user.

    It's just way 2 easy to do this, they are just good story tellers
    And worst part is they say that you need to order products and ship them to amazon which means additional investment I don't know do they know about websites like Doba or not but if they don't then their course is not even worth 1$

    I have been online for 16 years and maybe for me this is easy..
    Signature

    Publitio - Video and Image API
    Fliiby - Digital content publishing platform
    TummyGames - Amazing games

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10021517].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
      Originally Posted by nitroy2k View Post

      If you ask me this is rip off as 5.000$ is to much for course that you can find basicly on youtube.
      Or you can pay 30$ to Lynda.com
      Watch the Online Video Course Selling on the Amazon Marketplace

      -Create seller account
      -Go to Doba.com pay 50$/month account and get access to 2million products, and pay only when people order them.
      You get lowest possible price
      -List them on Amazon
      -Setup amazon ads
      -Start selling..
      -Order comes > pay for product via Doba and they will send product to end user.

      It's just way 2 easy to do this, they are just good story tellers
      And worst part is they say that you need to order products and ship them to amazon which means additional investment I don't know do they know about websites like Doba or not but if they don't then their course is not even worth 1$

      I have been online for 16 years and maybe for me this is easy..
      It's fine that ASM is not for you but it's clear that you have fundamentally misunderstood the ASM amazon business model.

      In addition you are not seriously thinking that you can replicate the length, depth and expertise of ASM techniques, tactics and strategies by looking at a few YouTube videos? I'm sure you didn't actually mean that so no need for me to comment further.

      Also ASM is not drop shipping ala Doba.com, it is a completely different business model that is based around private labelling, not generic products that anyone can sell. When you run a drop ship business, you are ultimately giving away the control of a massive portion of your business to someone else (ie the drop shipper). This is no way to build a long term sustainable business is an economic asset.

      Anyway its clear you have misunderstood ASM. If you, or anyone else, have questions about ASM that you would like answered then simply message me direct. I promise to give you straight no BS answers so that you can be better informed.
      Signature
      Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10021704].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Belanger
    @Jdherko2588 - You know what they say, you get what you pay for. It's tough for me to know what you learned in those courses and if the person or persons actually have any experience doing it or are just rehashing information.

    The business model is that tough or complicated. I created a video some time ago teaching my simple process and used loop bands to show people how to do it. I believe over 10k people have watched that video and I bet maybe 1 or 2 MAYBE went with loop bands.

    Life is about trying and testing things to see what fits for us and what we enjoy. Cost is an issue, but if you really want something or make a change, then you have to bit the bullet.

    I learned the idea from ASM and was part of ASM2. I was excited about this opportunity and still am. However, for the investment and what was provided, I was not happy. I felt is was vague and I didn't agree with what they taught.

    They break a lot of Amazon's TOS.

    That is what lead me to create my course teaching you the process I went through and how to build a real business. Not one based off trying to find a home run product, but I guess that is what people really want when they first get into this.

    I can only provide you my opinion and what I know from others. A decent amount of top sellers on Amazon started with ASM. ASM introduced them to the idea and gave them accountability with investing in the course, but many that are doing well now ditched most of what they learned in ASM.

    If you have heard Rapid Crush's pitch, Jason has said many times that they have had the most success stories. They have been the top affiliates the last three times, which would provide them more students.

    However, they do offer other teachings and more specifics than ASM. Instead of creating their own course, it's better to join forces with ASM and make it easier for the customer to decide.

    For the everyday person trying to make a change, 5k to just learn an idea is a HUGE investment. Beyond that you have to invest into getting your first product and getting setup. On top of that, you will be up sold other courses like, "how to import", "outsourcing", etc.

    For an investment that large, I think importing and those topics should be covered in more detail. For instance, they don't discuss with you custom's bonds, freight forwarders, how to figure out customs tax.

    If you really want to make this a long term business and grow, there is more to learn than what they will provide.

    That is what I offer. I've been able to create success, but now I am on my goal to get to a million dollars in sales with several products. Those that want to join me on that journey have taken my course.

    My best students are doing around 10k a month in sales. I don't have that many students, but these were people that were able to do this quickly and with the difference they saved with investing into my course, they were able to get going much quickly.

    I don't think you need ASM, but I would say you want to learn from someone that is actually doing it and can teach you all the trade secrets the top sellers are doing right now on Amazon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10034157].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Importexport
      Originally Posted by Josh Belanger View Post

      For the everyday person trying to make a change, 5k to just learn an idea is a HUGE investment. Beyond that you have to invest into getting your first product and getting setup. On top of that, you will be up sold other courses like, "how to import", "outsourcing", etc.

      For an investment that large, I think importing and those topics should be covered in more detail. For instance, they don't discuss with you custom's bonds, freight forwarders, how to figure out customs tax.
      @Josh Belanger, Thanks for highlighting a glaring deficiency in the ASM course.

      Only yesterday I received an email from an ASM member who bought my book because he realized that he needs to know a lot more about product sourcing and the importing process than what the course offers.

      ASM teach that the place to source overseas is Alibaba. Without a doubt, as I have explained over and over on the forum, that is one of the worst places to try to find genuine manufacturers and reliable suppliers. By leading their newbie members there they are potentially costing them thousands.

      Those lost thousands can be from:
      • Scams. Scammers abound on Alibaba, and to tell gullible newbies that they can be safer by using only Gold Suppliers displays gross ignorance of the facts.
      • Traders. Traders can never give you the amazing low prices that you can get when you buy direct from the manufacturer. Profit begins with buying! You must buy right if you are to maximize profit potential.
      Signature
      Don't just slap on a label. Build a GREAT BRAND http://powerlabelsforprivatelabelingprofits.com Safe sourcing and easy importing from China & many other countries.https://ko296.isrefer.com/go/pcs001/whay/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10034341].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RobertoM
      Originally Posted by Josh Belanger View Post

      @Jdherko2588 - You know what they say, you get what you pay for. It's tough for me to know what you learned in those courses and if the person or persons actually have any experience doing it or are just rehashing information.

      The business model is that tough or complicated. I created a video some time ago teaching my simple process and used loop bands to show people how to do it. I believe over 10k people have watched that video and I bet maybe 1 or 2 MAYBE went with loop bands.

      Life is about trying and testing things to see what fits for us and what we enjoy. Cost is an issue, but if you really want something or make a change, then you have to bit the bullet.

      I learned the idea from ASM and was part of ASM2. I was excited about this opportunity and still am. However, for the investment and what was provided, I was not happy. I felt is was vague and I didn't agree with what they taught.

      They break a lot of Amazon's TOS.

      That is what lead me to create my course teaching you the process I went through and how to build a real business. Not one based off trying to find a home run product, but I guess that is what people really want when they first get into this.

      I can only provide you my opinion and what I know from others. A decent amount of top sellers on Amazon started with ASM. ASM introduced them to the idea and gave them accountability with investing in the course, but many that are doing well now ditched most of what they learned in ASM.

      If you have heard Rapid Crush's pitch, Jason has said many times that they have had the most success stories. They have been the top affiliates the last three times, which would provide them more students.

      However, they do offer other teachings and more specifics than ASM. Instead of creating their own course, it's better to join forces with ASM and make it easier for the customer to decide.

      For the everyday person trying to make a change, 5k to just learn an idea is a HUGE investment. Beyond that you have to invest into getting your first product and getting setup. On top of that, you will be up sold other courses like, "how to import", "outsourcing", etc.

      For an investment that large, I think importing and those topics should be covered in more detail. For instance, they don't discuss with you custom's bonds, freight forwarders, how to figure out customs tax.

      If you really want to make this a long term business and grow, there is more to learn than what they will provide.

      That is what I offer. I've been able to create success, but now I am on my goal to get to a million dollars in sales with several products. Those that want to join me on that journey have taken my course.

      My best students are doing around 10k a month in sales. I don't have that many students, but these were people that were able to do this quickly and with the difference they saved with investing into my course, they were able to get going much quickly.

      I don't think you need ASM, but I would say you want to learn from someone that is actually doing it and can teach you all the trade secrets the top sellers are doing right now on Amazon.

      Hey Josh,

      Can you PM me some specs of your course?
      If my Inbox is full, (I refused to pay 97 bucks to keep on being War Room Member, when that price was $20 until 2014, which means a crazy 500% increase), kindly email me to rmartirena AT equiplus DOT com Subject: Josh Amazon
      I'm interested.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10161650].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author snakeyes37
    It looks like ZanyZebra left the conversation.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10034831].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
      Originally Posted by snakeyes37 View Post

      It looks like ZanyZebra left the conversation.
      Yes it looks like he is no longer here
      Signature
      Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10034943].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author snakeyes37
        Originally Posted by ZanyZebra View Post

        Yes it looks like he is no longer here

        Jordan Malik does an overview and what he thinks about ASM. Obviously he doesn't mention it by name but it's clear as day what course he's talking about. He doesn't have very positives things to say about it...

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10039197].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Cool Hand Luke
          Originally Posted by snakeyes37 View Post

          Jordan Malik does an overview and what he thinks about ASM. Obviously he doesn't mention it by name but it's clear as day what course he's talking about. He doesn't have very positives things to say about it...
          What's that you say? A guy who sells his own Amazon private label course is saying his competitor's course isn't good?

          SHOCKING.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10039329].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author snakeyes37
            Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post

            What's that you say? A guy who sells his own Amazon private label course is saying his competitor's course isn't good?

            SHOCKING.
            I don't believe he sells his own course. I know he recommends a few like Jim Cockrum's PAC. But honestly his course doesn't need promotion, it stand on it's own two feet.

            Even if he did have his own course, it still doesn't negate what he said about ASM.

            Okay, so after seeing some of the responses to his review on these forums and his posts it looks like he might be bias against ASM. He makes an affiliate commission on the four courses he recommends.

            However, most of what he said about ASM has some merit. Especially regarding the live events in Vegas.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10039344].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
          Originally Posted by snakeyes37 View Post

          Jordan Malik does an overview and what he thinks about ASM. Obviously he doesn't mention it by name but it's clear as day what course he's talking about. He doesn't have very positives things to say about it...

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSdf_S5yYog
          Erm... lol. He's promoting a rival product.

          Enough said?
          Signature
          Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

          https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10054948].message }}
  • Originally Posted by Jdherko2588 View Post

    I am fairly new to selling physical products on amazon.

    In 3 weeks I have a total of $5,000 revenue with one product, I purchased various courses ranging from $50 to $350 for selling on amazon.

    However the BIG Course is Matt Clark's "Amazing selling Machine" But is it worth the $3500 price tag?

    Has anyone tried the course?

    If so did you help you out or did you refund?

    or can a few days of browsing free online articles give you the same results when implemented properly... I believe this is the case?

    Any thoughts?
    Use any good market research Software for Amazon to find new products to sell on Amazon. This is what will help you in the long run.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10043588].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rezbi
    I haven't posted in a looong time. And I realise now why that is ...

    There are so many 'experts' on here it's unbelievable.

    People posting about MLM and pyramid schemes without even having a notion of what those two are. Affiliating is not the same the thing.

    People saying the information is basic, yet they probably had no idea what the information was before they got into the course. Sure, it may be basic, ONCE you've gone through it, but ...

    How would you know what to do before you did the course, or even what to look for? It's how it's organised and what the course highlights that make it good.

    And as for the genius who thinks it's "the worst economic argument I've heard in a long time." ...

    So I guess economics isn't your strong suit.

    If someone told asked me to invest $800,000 for a guaranteed return of $1m by the end of the year, I guess, according to your genius, I would be stupid to accept. Forget that fact it's a $200,000 profit in a year.

    I don't have either ASM or Jim Cockrum's PAC, but I have looked into both, from a marketing stand-point, and IMO they are both solid. And I also believe they are both worth the price asked.

    If I wasn't busy in my own work, who knows ... ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10150953].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Importexport
      Originally Posted by Rezbi View Post

      I haven't posted in a looong time. And I realise now why that is ...

      There are so many 'experts' on here it's unbelievable.

      People posting about MLM and pyramid schemes without even having a notion of what those two are. Affiliating is not the same the thing.

      People saying the information is basic, yet they probably had no idea what the information was before they got into the course. Sure, it may be basic, ONCE you've gone through it, but ...

      How would you know what to do before you did the course, or even what to look for? It's how it's organised and what the course highlights that make it good.

      And as for the genius who thinks it's "the worst economic argument I've heard in a long time." ...

      So I guess economics isn't your strong suit.

      If someone told asked me to invest $800,000 for a guaranteed return of $1m by the end of the year, I guess, according to your genius, I would be stupid to accept. Forget that fact it's a $200,000 profit in a year.

      I don't have either ASM or Jim Cockrum's PAC, but I have looked into both, from a marketing stand-point, and IMO they are both solid. And I also believe they are both worth the price asked.

      If I wasn't busy in my own work, who knows ... ?
      Is there such a guarantee? Is it a money back guarantee that covers all of your outlay, not just for the course, but for what you spend (including inventory) in order to put into effect what the course teaches?
      Signature
      Don't just slap on a label. Build a GREAT BRAND http://powerlabelsforprivatelabelingprofits.com Safe sourcing and easy importing from China & many other countries.https://ko296.isrefer.com/go/pcs001/whay/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10152851].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rezbi
        Originally Posted by Importexport View Post

        Is there such a guarantee? Is it a money back guarantee that covers all of your outlay, not just for the course, but for what you spend (including inventory) in order to put into effect what the course teaches?
        Do you offer such a guarantee for you importing course in your link? Not just the $97, but any loss I'd make trying to make it work?

        If you can find ANY opportunity/course that offers such a guarantee, let me know.

        It costs tens of thousands to do an Ivy League MBA, yet they offer NO guarantee you will get a job a the end. NONE.

        If you're waiting for such a thing, get off this forum and get yourself a job.

        This is my last reply to this thread and especially to such a ridiculous question.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10156117].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Importexport
          Originally Posted by Rezbi View Post

          Do you offer such a guarantee for you importing course in your link? Not just the $97, but any loss I'd make trying to make it work?

          If you can find ANY opportunity/course that offers such a guarantee, let me know.

          It costs tens of thousands to do an Ivy League MBA, yet they offer NO guarantee you will get a job a the end. NONE.

          If you're waiting for such a thing, get off this forum and get yourself a job.

          This is my last reply to this thread and especially to such a ridiculous question.
          There is nothing ridiculous about the question when you stated: "If someone told asked me to invest $800,000 for a guaranteed return of $1m by the end of the year, I guess, according to your genius, I would be stupid to accept. Forget that fact it's a $200,000 profit in a year."

          I know there is no guarantee and so did you when you wrote about a guaranteed return. Such use of the word is deceptive.
          Signature
          Don't just slap on a label. Build a GREAT BRAND http://powerlabelsforprivatelabelingprofits.com Safe sourcing and easy importing from China & many other countries.https://ko296.isrefer.com/go/pcs001/whay/
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10156387].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RichardSalinas
    It's definitely a lot better and comprehensive course than what you will find from other guys, I just wish they had slashed the price this time! lol
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10151883].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author leilani
    Our family owns 2 courses! My daughter and my husband & I.

    It's not only about the price tag for the course. They really don't mention that you will need "additional funds" to purchase inventory, pay Amazon per month, etc. It is implied or you were supposed to "know". So there were a lot of people that raised the money to purchase the course and then quit because they did not have the funds for inventory and costs.

    For us, we back burnered the whole deal because we were having difficulty working with manufacturers from China. A large part was communication with language and products we were sourcing was not well made.

    Why China? So we could make a decent profit margin.

    There probably is a way to make it work, but circumstances had us change our path.

    And we were told in ASM4 that that release would be the last. Apparently they have released again.

    Leilani
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10283603].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
      Originally Posted by leilani View Post

      Our family owns 2 courses! My daughter and my husband & I.

      It's not only about the price tag for the course. They really don't mention that you will need "additional funds" to purchase inventory, pay Amazon per month, etc. It is implied or you were supposed to "know". So there were a lot of people that raised the money to purchase the course and then quit because they did not have the funds for inventory and costs.

      For us, we back burnered the whole deal because we were having difficulty working with manufacturers from China. A large part was communication with language and products we were sourcing was not well made.

      Why China? So we could make a decent profit margin.

      There probably is a way to make it work, but circumstances had us change our path.

      And we were told in ASM4 that that release would be the last. Apparently they have released again.

      Leilani
      Having read your comment I hope your affiliate marketing busines is bringing you success.

      Here are a couple of points in return:

      You may be right that, perhaps, it needs to be explicitly stated that a business that sells physical products will need to purchase these physical products in the first place. ASM assumes that this is so obvious as to not need mentioning, but I take your point.

      I've coached, literally, hundreds of new ASMers through the course material and you are the only one I know of that did not have the funds for inventory and who 'quit' as you say.

      You also mention that 'there is probably a way to make it work'. If you look inside the ASM site at the earnings page you will have seen the sheer number of people now making very significant earnings. There is no 'probably' about it. It's proven, time and time again.

      As you say 'cirucmstances changed your path'. I hope that this is what you wanted and be aware that ASM is always there for you to follow. If you work at it you can make the sort of money that you see all those other people doing, inside the ASM site.

      Again, good luck with your ventures.
      Signature
      Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10284190].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author odaine21
    Originally Posted by Jdherko2588 View Post

    I am fairly new to selling physical products on amazon.

    In 3 weeks I have a total of $5,000 revenue with one product, I purchased various courses ranging from $50 to $350 for selling on amazon.

    However the BIG Course is Matt Clark's "Amazing selling Machine" But is it worth the $3500 price tag?

    Has anyone tried the course?

    If so did you help you out or did you refund?

    or can a few days of browsing free online articles give you the same results when implemented properly... I believe this is the case?

    Any thoughts?

    You DON'T need that course. A ton of the information in the course can be found online with some research. I recommend the Proven Amazon Course by Jim Cockrum. It costs a fraction of the price, and has more valuable content. You dont need to spend more to learn more in all cases, trust me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10283639].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
      Originally Posted by odaine21 View Post

      You DON'T need that course. A ton of the information in the course can be found online with some research. I recommend the Proven Amazon Course by Jim Cockrum. It costs a fraction of the price, and has more valuable content. You dont need to spend more to learn more in all cases, trust me.
      Given that a substantial part of the ASM course is totally unique, and simply not available anywhere else, you have been very badly mislead.

      You need only investigate the sheer volume of people who are making a lot of money from building their own ecommerce business using ASM (a couple of them have even posted in this thread).

      In addition the ASM course has been rewritten to take into account new strategies, amazon changes, ecommerce developments, and much more in building a real, long term, substantial business.

      That's not to say that there is anything wrong with PAC course you mention as an introduction to some of the basics, but as an ecommerce businessman (and someone earning 6 figures a month from it, on average) there is not any other course that comes even remotely close to ASM in producing real, and significant, business results.

      Good luck with your venture.
      Signature
      Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10286294].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
        Originally Posted by ZanyZebra View Post

        Given that a substantial part of the ASM course is totally unique, and simply not available anywhere else, you have been very badly mislead.

        You need only investigate the sheer volume of people who are making a lot of money from building their own ecommerce business using ASM (a couple of them have even posted in this thread).

        In addition the ASM course has been rewritten to take into account new strategies, amazon changes, ecommerce developments, and much more in building a real, long term, substantial business.

        That's not to say that there is anything wrong with PAC course you mention as an introduction to some of the basics, but as an ecommerce businessman (and someone earning 6 figures a month from it, on average) there is not any other course that comes even remotely close to ASM in producing real, and significant, business results.

        Good luck with your venture.
        The core modules in ASM have just been increased further.

        Instead of 8 core modules (which ran from ASM1 to ASM5) there are now 12 (for ASM6 just launched).

        The additions are tackling a whole range of new issues on amazon that have only recently, in the last couple of months, started to require new strategies.

        Good luck with your ventures.
        Signature
        Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

        https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10321345].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gange10
    Yes Jims course for the price and more importantly the support is worth ten times what it should be!!

    There FB group is amazing and so is Jims team!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10284147].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jim Cockrum
      Originally Posted by gange10 View Post

      Yes Jims course for the price and more importantly the support is worth ten times what it should be!!

      There FB group is amazing and so is Jims team!
      Thank you - it's hard to argue with a community of thousands of success stories - and we've never done a "big hype launch" even though we've been teaching our students these concepts since 2002 and could easily do a $x,xxx price tag launch if we wanted to. For us it's about success stories though.
      Signature
      ProvenAmazonCourse.com aka the "PAC" now includes the #1 "Private Label" training on the web (ProvenPrivateLabel.com)! We've been teaching "physical product" sales online since 2002 & we've accumulated over 1,000 success testimonials!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10321081].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lfmailer
    I bought Amazoworks training, it's cheaper and has almost the same learning method as ASM plus I have been using the twitter and keyword tools and currently work well for me.My product is ranking high on amazon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10361659].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZanyZebra
      Originally Posted by lfmailer View Post

      I bought Amazoworks training, it's cheaper and has almost the same learning method as ASM plus I have been using the twitter and keyword tools and currently work well for me.My product is ranking high on amazon.
      I have no idea why you would take the trouble to write a post saying that the product you found is the same as ASM. It isn't. It doesn't even come close.

      It's like me stating that the bicycle I bought is the same as a Ferrari sports car. It's not. Yes a bicycle will also get you from A to B, so in that sense it is. But it will take much longer, you will be exhausted when you get there, and the reason you're going there will have gone by the time you've made it.

      It's good to hear you are ranking well on amazon. Keep going. The fruits of your labour are in the future.

      Good luck with your venture.
      Signature
      Want Straight Answers About ASM? (Amazing Selling Machine). Go To:

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASMEntrepreneurs/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10363239].message }}

Trending Topics