Importer\Wholesaler looking for buyers....

by opaque
7 replies
  • ECOMMERCE
  • |
Hi Guys,


Excuse me if I come out as spamming, I just need some help.


What's the best and fastest way for me to get buyers?
Is the warriorforum a good place to start?
Where can I advertise?

I have access to rare products that are being sold exclusively on ebay by Chinese Merchants and some that are not even on the market yet and I need to get them out ASAP. So far we have a few listed bellow (list will soon grow).


My Location: California


Products I will soon have:
3d Pens
Self-balancing board (scooter)
HPOLW Watches
many more items will be coming soon.


- Syed
#buyers #importerwholesaler
  • Profile picture of the author violet0176
    Can you link your website?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10392338].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author opaque
      Originally Posted by violet0176 View Post

      Can you link your website?


      Thanks for you question violet0176.


      I don't have a complete website setup at this moment its a work in progress (I have a domain name registered). Our main goal at this point is just getting the products out ASAP.


      We're just starting off and looking for buyers. We will have the items at our location coming soon. I would like to disclose my personal information and location Privately only to serious entrepreneurs. More information will be made available regarding the products.


      Syed
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10392373].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iris zhao
    Hi, I am working a Chinese wholesale website, i have the same trouble which can't find buyer, many buyer don't believe the new website, so the first thing for you is let your custom believe you are a verified supplier, moreover you can provide the products in a cheaper price.
    Signature

    Enjoy life, Enjoy free!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10392667].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author opaque
      Originally Posted by iris zhao View Post

      Hi, I am working a Chinese wholesale website, i have the same trouble which can't find buyer, many buyer don't believe the new website, so the first thing for you is let your custom believe you are a verified supplier, moreover you can provide the products in a cheaper price.
      Thanks for the advice Iris!

      Our location is in California, we are willing to allow serious buyers to come over at our location to see the products for themselves before they commit. This way they have validation.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10392712].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    Originally Posted by opaque View Post

    What's the best and fastest way for me to get buyers?
    Is the warriorforum a good place to start?
    Where can I advertise?

    - Syed
    Warrior Forum is probably not the best place to concentrate your advertising on. The WSO section and Classified section are for advertising and generally, the type of products are Make Money Online products ... not wholesale products.

    You can put a link in your signature to your site when you get one and answer questions, but self promotion is not allowed in the discussion forums, so saying see my signature or discussing your products and trying to solicit business is out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10393401].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author opaque
      Originally Posted by sbucciarel View Post

      Warrior Forum is probably not the best place to concentrate your advertising on. The WSO section and Classified section are for advertising and generally, the type of products are Make Money Online products ... not wholesale products.

      You can put a link in your signature to your site when you get one and answer questions, but self promotion is not allowed in the discussion forums, so saying see my signature or discussing your products and trying to solicit business is out.


      Thanks for your suggestion. I will consider your advice in the near future once we have our site ready. Also, I have found other places to advertise as a wholesaler. Thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10393808].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author violet0176
    If all else fails, get on ebay and Amazon and sell your own products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10396349].message }}

Trending Topics