Is anyone else here making money with ecommerce? looking to network.

17 replies
  • ECOMMERCE
  • |
hey goes
hope all is well
so i come on here once iin a while
i dropship on ebay and make a fulltime income
a lil ov er 100k a year
other than dropshipping i spen some teaching others to do the same
what i am lacking is other people who make money with ecommerce
it will be nice to find some other successful guys to netwrk with
share ideas
you guys shoul dknwo that this gets lonely sometimes

especially for me who doesnt live in the US
looking some cool people to communicate iwth
share success
and help eachother in anyway we can
#ecommerce #making #money #network
  • Profile picture of the author chuff1026
    i am fedup of getting opinions from people based on feelings and not experience
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10485083].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mairsol
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10485127].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TorrenceJ
    Sounds like you're doing good to me lol.I have a question though,how do you automate your orders?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10485826].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author newpain01
    I am also dropshipping on one of my businesses, buying bulk on the other, as well as running different businesses offering web development and SEO services.
    What are you selling on ebay?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10491471].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chuff1026
    i sell what sells

    what kinda money you make dropshipping?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10492178].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cenii
    buyer buy from you then you buy from walmart ? what if they see walmart logo and price??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10493875].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author chuff1026
      Originally Posted by cenii View Post

      buyer buy from you then you buy from walmart ? what if they see walmart logo and price??
      not here to teach
      :/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10497951].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cenii
        Originally Posted by chuff1026 View Post

        not here to teach
        :/
        i do dropshipping too but i dont do from walmart i want only to know if you buy from walmart and walmart ship to buyer or buy then you ship to buyer
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10499531].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lori W.
    I would really like to learn how to dropship on ebay. Do any of you offer a course on this?

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10497676].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chuff1026
    i ship directly to the buyer
    i travel a lot so i dont ever touch the items
    i am in nicaragua at the moment
    and should be in colombia next week
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10499943].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rumifdx
    Originally Posted by chuff1026 View Post

    hey goes
    hope all is well
    so i come on here once iin a while
    i dropship on ebay and make a fulltime income
    a lil ov er 100k a year
    other than dropshipping i spen some teaching others to do the same
    what i am lacking is other people who make money with ecommerce
    it will be nice to find some other successful guys to netwrk with
    share ideas
    you guys shoul dknwo that this gets lonely sometimes

    especially for me who doesnt live in the US
    looking some cool people to communicate iwth
    share success
    and help eachother in anyway we can
    Ehy Chuff,
    how do you intend to connect with fellow entrepreneurs: weekly Masterminds? general talk through WF? back & forth PMs?
    I do FBA, not DS though, and I'd love to network with people doing better than me.
    I recently started out, 4k on my first full-month with 1 product; a bit stalled right now while waiting to re-stock (Chinese New Year..), 200% committed -& invested- to it: 100k revenue is my goal for 2016. PM me and we can schedule something.
    Cheers
    Signature
    Where there's a will, there is a way
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10502346].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10512224].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rumifdx
      Originally Posted by chuff1026 View Post

      how about skype?
      skype is good
      Signature
      Where there's a will, there is a way
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10513639].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Johnny221
    If anyone want to made dropshipping, check out this company.
    Vernetro.com sell motorcycle gear.
    You can made profit with this products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10520417].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Samfakroon
    Hey thats great. I used to do ebay but now doing shopify I find paid advertsing more reliable and fast, we do like 7k profit a day so its good profit thought not yet reached my goal. I fulfill orders my self and my wife find that being better than doing Va'S rest of the time I coach. So hit me up if you interested in networking with me. Thanks
    Signature
    Connect with me on skype sameer.mukhtar1
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10521559].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author chuff1026
      Originally Posted by Samfakroon View Post

      Hey thats great. I used to do ebay but now doing shopify I find paid advertsing more reliable and fast, we do like 7k profit a day so its good profit thought not yet reached my goal. I fulfill orders my self and my wife find that being better than doing Va'S rest of the time I coach. So hit me up if you interested in networking with me. Thanks
      how much money you spend a day on traffic?
      why not use VAs at 7k a day in profits
      something doesnt smell right
      :/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10539019].message }}

Trending Topics