DROPSHIPPING PET SUPPLIES

11 replies
  • ECOMMERCE
  • |
Hi I am looking to add more products to my current store. If anyone has any information let me know.
I'm interested in carrying beds, strollers, , toys etc...

Right now I am mainly an apparel shop but need more variety to sell.
Thank you
#dropshipping #pet #supplies
  • Profile picture of the author Al amin
    So you want supplier or you want buyer to supply?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10692464].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chihuahuacouture
    Thankyou for replying back. I'm looking for a supplier that will allow me to dropship to my customers. I think I have found one, but always open to new product ideas.

    Have a great day.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10692497].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tom804
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10692905].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kimanierick
    chinese sites like aliexpress offer a great number of products. There are many sellers with different prices, and most of them offer dropshipping, or put your customer's address on the shipping form. The only thing that i don't like is the time you customer will wait for the product if you use free shipping. I have lost many customers because they had to wait a whole month for the items to be delivered.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10694245].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author chihuahuacouture
      Originally Posted by kimanierick View Post

      chinese sites like aliexpress offer a great number of products. There are many sellers with different prices, and most of them offer dropshipping, or put your customer's address on the shipping form. The only thing that i don't like is the time you customer will wait for the product if you use free shipping. I have lost many customers because they had to wait a whole month for the items to be delivered.
      Yes I thought about going with them but the wait times are what worry me! I am looking for someone in the states that has a large supply of items. I looked at petusa but I don't see much there that I would want to sell and the ones I would we cant do to not having the rights to them.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10694279].message }}
  • You can contact suppliers on Alibaba and Aliexpress. Most of them will offer dropship services. You have to set longer shipping period to avoid customer dissatisfaction. Amazon and ebay suppliers also allow dropship to customers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10694386].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kimanierick
    I managed to find a few sites that offer dropship on their products and also are us based. I have never used their services so it would be your job to find about their prices (are you going to make profit if you use that site) and also their dropship service and other important things that are important when you are starting to work with some specific dropshiper. Some of the site i have found are: digpets, Pet Stores USA, Essential Pet Products. It is always good to have more options, and to see what all of them offer. Not only the profit margin is important in this business, the quality of the products and the buyer's experience in the buying process are also very important, because the happy buyer will buy again.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10701234].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgeyBoy
    Hey there, I presume you invest upfront in your stock right?

    See I've been drop shipping for around a year now, selling it on ebay, I don't touch the products, nor do I invest in any stock. When I get a sale, I then order it from my supplier which is Amazon and have it shipped to their address.

    Ive sold things from every category you can imagine, including pet supplies lol.

    What I've realised is that anything will sell, as long as you know what your doing.
    Signature

    Start generating 100's of sales a day on Ebay virtually on autopilot https://georgek.sendlane.com/view/ebay-course

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10703397].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author chihuahuacouture
      Hi there..
      I am currently using two places to get my products and mainly right now its just apparel. I am going to be looking into amazon and see what they can do for me. I am fairly new at this business , so I am still learning as I go along So you buy from ebay and sell on amazon through their drop ship program?
      Originally Posted by GeorgeyBoy View Post

      Hey there, I presume you invest upfront in your stock right?

      See I've been drop shipping for around a year now, selling it on ebay, I don't touch the products, nor do I invest in any stock. When I get a sale, I then order it from my supplier which is Amazon and have it shipped to their address.

      Ive sold things from every category you can imagine, including pet supplies lol.

      What I've realised is that anything will sell, as long as you know what your doing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10703854].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rudyMan
    here is my 2 cents, I would only buy from USA drop shippers, reason being a few years back a lot of pets dyed from eating products or even using China products so I would be very careful from any pet items from China.

    All the best,

    Rudy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10703871].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author chihuahuacouture
      Ok, wow thank you for letting me know this information.

      Originally Posted by rudyMan View Post

      here is my 2 cents, I would only buy from USA drop shippers, reason being a few years back a lot of pets dyed from eating products or even using China products so I would be very careful from any pet items from China.

      All the best,

      Rudy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10704002].message }}

Trending Topics