From time to time certain business models become very popular because they are promoted heavily by clever marketers who make money out of teaching their methods.
Dropshipping is currently the latest bandwagon to get this treatment, but few success stories have been posted on the forum, except by those who want to teach others how to do it, or their affiliates.
I am inviting newbies who have started within the last 12 months to tell us their stories.
1. Have you succeeded in your new dropshipping business?
2. What profit margins are you making?
3. Are you selling fakes?
4. Do you have problems with shipping times?
5. Are your suppliers reliable?
6. Are returns a problem for you?
7. Do you dropship from China?
8. Have you considered carrying inventory instead of dropshipping?