Chinese New Year and AliExpress
How do you deal with Chinese New Year with AliExpress products?
Say I found great rated sellers/products and shipped with epacket.. I would hate to be good 95% of the time but then have angry customers the other 5% as that 5% of the time could potentially damage the brand.
I could potentially announce the delay on my website and social media of course to at least be transparent with customers... but is there any other way around that?
ALSO if anyone has any ideas for which tools to use to set up an AliExpress store let me know. I am thinking Shopify with Apps to pull in products /send orders and have also seen a few other products but not sure which are legitimately good to use.
My PROVEN ecommerce process, as seen on: Fox Business News, the NY Times & Flippa