I've been around and around today about this so I thought I'd come to the experts. I have a question regarding Facebook and Instagram accounts. Here's the situation:
- I have one personal Facebook profile.
- Facebook business page created for Store #1 (linked to my personal).
- About to create Instagram Account...I will change the Instagram account to link to Store #1 business page.
So...here are my questions:
- Is it best to link my Instagram to Facebook...is it possible not to?
- Instagram says one business account per profile. Does this mean multiple profiles have to be created on Facebook (which isn't allowed)?
- In general, do dropshippers create new Facebook profiles for each store or do they keep adding business pages to their personal profile?
This is an area that is cloudy to me. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!