Things we are looking in our next platform are :
- Fast and lightweight.
- Scale quickly and serve tons of customers without getting bogged down ideally with support for some high end caching systems (We are ready to invest money on good hosting).
- Availability of extensions/addons for future growth and enterprise level automation and inventory controls.
- Great product options, attributes and option combination functionality (cs-cart is excellent in this regard).
- Easy availability of Developers (we are actually looking for someone who can join our team).
- Highly Secure or something which can be secured with some best practices.
We have taken Magento out of the equation due to the high cost and timelines for development. Moreover due to the heavy resources it requires, it suffers in speed even on good hosting setups.
We are getting torn between Drupal Commerce, Woocommerce and Prestashop. Can anyone recommend the best one among these 3 that will tick all the above boxes?