How do I test their demand using the internet with investment of less than 100$ for each business idea?
I heard about this approach:
- You create a website with a buy now or similar call to action that shows financial interest
- Once the user clicked on this, you count this as a "interested"
- Once a certain amount of users are interested, let's say 100, you start delivering, before, you just tell them the product is not ready yet
- To get traffic to this site, you use long-tail keywords in adwords
Now the issue with this is
- If people didn't convert, was it the design or were they really not interested, no matter how great the design.
- Would I have better numbers if I paid more for adwords? When does it end? I don't want to spend thousands just on adwords/fbads.
- Do I have the right keywords?
So in other words, not converting does not necessarily mean no interest in buying my service or product.
How do I go about it?