Wholesale supplier for Dumbells and Weights?

9 replies
  • ECOMMERCE
  • |
Hi warriors. The thread title says it all. I am researching wholesale suppliers for dumbells and weights that can ship worlwide (I'm in Colombia). I just had a look at ChinaBuye but didn't find anything.

Can you help me please?
#dumbells #supplier #weights #wholesale
  • Profile picture of the author Silas Hart
    I can source some stuff from you from here in China, what styles and weights are you looking for? Can you provide any pictures of the items you are looking to buy?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7281790].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author contentwriting360
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Silas Hart View Post

      I can source some stuff from you from here in China, what styles and weights are you looking for? Can you provide any pictures of the items you are looking to buy?
      Silas, can you add me on Skype so we can connect. Sometimes, we have clients who are asking about such thing as well. Yeah, it's too far from our content writing services. Who knows? We may refer a customer to you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7284976].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Silas Hart
        Originally Posted by contentwriting360 View Post

        Silas, can you add me on Skype so we can connect. Sometimes, we have clients who are asking about such thing as well. Yeah, it's too far from our content writing services. Who knows? We may refer a customer to you.
        Contacted you through Facebook
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7290284].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author edatepro
    Please be sure to make sure you have beautiful margins. You already know shipping can be a nightmare especially when it's globally and also take account as to whatever material you have when shipping to Italy, I found out the hard way with that in my younger days drop shipping!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7287739].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andy777
    Originally Posted by Alex Barboza View Post

    Hi warriors. The thread title says it all. I am researching wholesale suppliers for dumbells and weights that can ship worlwide (I'm in Colombia). I just had a look at ChinaBuye but didn't find anything.

    Can you help me please?
    For heavy and bulky items like these, you want to go directly to source and import in bulk via sea freight. Otherwise shipping will eat up all your profits.

    Best places to start looking for China based suppliers are:

    Alibaba.com
    GlobalSources.com

    Just stay away from any branded dumbells there (Bowflex etc.) as they will be FAKES!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292922].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anvilek
    Check lightake.com and tinydeal.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7293414].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nileearls
      Originally Posted by Anvilek View Post

      Check lightake.com and tinydeal.com
      which has better prices for deals?
      Signature

      skype-nileearls031

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7304494].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Barboza
    Thanks for your recommendations. I'm having a look on those sites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7304382].message }}

Trending Topics