Unfortunately it seems that there aren't all that many people posting in this section.
While the Main Internet Marketing forums here typically have thousands and thousands of members discussing how to make money online, this section usually has less then 100.
I thought I would share why I prefer eCommerce over other types of internet marketing (which I still do participate in).
Hopefully this will help other members see why this is a great way to make real money that many members here are missing out on...
So why do I prefer starting an eCommerce business over any other type of online business?
• You can get started with a very small out of pocket investment
• You can manage the business in your spare time
• You do not need years of schooling or experience to succeed
• You will be building a real business of great financial value that you can sell for A LOT of money in as little as 12 - 18 months
• The techniques you learn for building your business can be repeated over and over until you reach your target level of income
• What you learn in eCommerce can be applied when starting other types of Internet Marketing businesses if you want to expand your income channels
I will tell you right now most of the preconceived ideas about starting an eCommerce business are totally false..
• You do not need to pay a web designer thousands of dollars to build you an online store
• You do not need to invest thousands of dollars into SEO and PPC campaigns
• You do not need to purchase ANY inventory to get started
• You do not need to sell a unique product with no competition
If anyone has ANY questions please ask me.
If anyone has already found success in eCommerce please post about it.
Let's get this eCommerce section filled up with people who are making some REAL money online.