2. Offer thousands of products, so you can sell something to anyone.
3. Use 1-100 dropshippers. //Offer all kinds of products.
4. Run 1-100 multiple stores. //They can be a subdirectories of you current domain, like ipodcases.yourdomain.com, shoes.yourdomain.com..... or just have completely separate .com domains altogether. NOTE:THIS DOES NOT CAUSE GOOGLE TO VIEW YOUR SITES AS DUPLICATE CONTENT OR SPAM, AS THEY ARE FULLY SEPARATE SITES.
Use only one dropshipper per store, since this will solve a lot of headaches, like shipping, and order management.
5. Make about 5-10 dollars or more profit every order.
20 store fronts, 10 orders each store front per day = 200 orders / day = 1000.00/day profit.
What you need:
1. Any cart with multiple stores stores feature, or just use several separate shopping carts.
Multiple stores is an amazing feature, since traditionally hosting providers don't let you have multiple ecommerce sites on one account, but you CAN do this with a shopping cart that has a multiple store feature, because all the store fronts use a single administration panel, and ssl certificate.
When you buy an ssl certificate, you will need a multiple site ssl certificate, these are available at godaddy for a low cost.
There are several carts that have a multiple store feature:
open source: Prestashop, Opencart
2. DropShip Commerce: You can use DropShip Commerce to keep all your store fronts updated to your drop ship supplier inventory levels, dropshippers supply their inventory level data as feed files, usually in .csv format, and also provide a daily update data feed for recent inventory level changes. Each storefront will have a separate drop shipper.
With DropShip Commerce, You can update an unlimited number of product data feeds ie. several product data feeds or one central product data feed that combines all drop shippers, then import them to your shopping cart(s):
DropShip Commerce can easily do all these updates automatically, as well as allow you to edit product descriptions, delete categories, etc.
You can use this list of drop ship suppliers, if you are looking for suppliers.
In essence, run multiple beautiful sites, with hot products, and multiply your income streams. We believe this is the easiest way to make major money on the internet.
Outsource help for cart customizations, etc.
3. You might want to switch from a shared host to a vps or dedicated server once you are doing over 10 storefronts with very high traffic, I recommend rackspace, but there are many providers.
We thought we would go ahead and share this idea, the software tool for this completed at DropShip Commerce.
Hope this helps!