I currently have:
- 2 active Bigcommerce sites(small niche) sales approx $80-100k+/month combined
- 1 Inactive Bigcommerce site(due to profitability because of lack of automation)
- 1 Ebay store(Broad niche including things from all 3 bigcommerce sites and much more) sales approx $100k/month
- 1 small brick and mortar location
- Amazon store(pending)
I currently need:
- Inventory management - if possible, linked to my small warehouse and my many vendors that drop ship. Synced between all sites and marketplaces.
- Automated drop ship orders to vendors? (possible?)
- single POS system? i currently place each order through the website that the call comes from.. if its ebay I just tell them to buy on ebay.
I have been doing research on "Multi-channel managers" if thats what you would call them. Companies such as Channel Advisor, Solid Commerce and Shopping Cart Elite.. They all make big promises and seem to have great sales pitches, but I simply dont know any other small business using something like it.
Im at a point where it would be very hard to add more products or more marketplaces (amazon) because managing inventory and pricing and orders would be insane. Do i need automation? Do I just hire more people? My head is going to explode
Any help is greatly appreciated