I am a complete newbie in E-commerce. But in past 10 days or so, I have developed deep interest in this field and would like to venture into this.
My biggest obstacle right now is finding a good supplier/ wholesaler/ manufacturer.
I was looking into the niche of women's fashion ( clothes, shoes, purses) but 2 things are scaring me. The supplier I found is in China. Plus the hassle of handling returns.
So I would like to find a reputed supplier/wholesaler in USA/Canada only. I am currently looking into Health & Beauty, Gift items, Home decor.
I am losing my sleep because I really want to get started with this, but I dont want to get involved in the wrong niche and/or with bad supplier.
I want to find out, who has been successful in this business?
1. How long did it take to get your first sale.
2. What is your niche? Can you share your website?
3. How did you search for suppliers? I know digging deep in google and actually talking with them.
4. How much are you making per month? ($500, $1000, $4000 or more)
5. What are your marketing startegies? Social media, PPC etc.
6. How do you SEO?