I just completed my first Amazon Affiliate site and I'm looking for some feedback. I'm using Woo-commerce and the Amazon Affiliates plug-in to import the products.
The site is hightopsandhoops.com (not sure if I can link to the site or not here, decided to play it safe!)
Things I still need to work on:
1. Blog posts to drive traffic
2. Custom product descriptions (Amazon's are very weak) to focus on keywords.
3. Need to work on product categories. Right now it seems like it's a bit difficult to navigate once you get into it.
4. I need to re-do the initial slider to have some more dynamic images. I feel like it looks too blank right now.
5. I'm thinking I need to re-write my little blub on the first page to include more relevant keywords...
I'm currently doing a small adwords campaign to see if I can get any sales and am working on other marketing methods.
Please be honest! Does my site suck? Do I have any chance of making sales with this? What else should I be doing?
Thank you everyone for your time!