Is eCommerce for an 18 year old?
1. How much time will I need to commit to my business? Should I drop ship?
2. What platform should I start at with $1000? Should I start selling on Ebay? or go straight for a website? Should I start off drop shipping to accumulate some capital?
3. I had thought of doing a bluetooth items website, however I think that it's going to be hard to compete with people on Ebay. I've looked into my domestic competition, which is mostly big name stores which sell electronics (including bluetooth products), and I don't know if it's possible to differentiate my website enough so that people have a reason to purchase from it.
4. Is this too much for an 18 year old? I feel a normal day job is not for me, I want to build my wealth early and help my family. I don't want to stand and flip burgers, I have ADHD. I want to utilize my creativity and impatience, and be in control of my own success. I feel like I have nothing to lose, the learning curve is beneficial itself.
5. Do I need to learn how to make a website?
Thanks in advance.
- Check Here For Details -
Want to get rich with top rated FREE Super Affiliate Training?
Only dead fish go with the flow.
[CENTER][B]==> Do you want to make money online? [/B]
Free video: How regular people are making 6-figures per month on the internet! [URL="http://www.clkmg.com/fc27/UDCL-IN2WF"][B]Watch this free video now![/B][/URL] <==[/CENTER]