2. Send from a REAL PERSON that recipients can reply to . Avoid impersonal
firstname.lastname@example.org email addresses - they will go straight to the cyber trash .
3. Write a KILLER subject line . 64% of people say they open emails because of the subject line. TIP : limit subject line character to 50 or less for maximum impact.
4. Tell them what to expect . Before sending emails , tell your recipients what type of content they can expect an how often they'll be hearing from you .
5. Use a attention-grabbing pre-header . This is your next best chance to give your readers a preview of whats inside and incentive to open !
6. Display early CALLTO ACTION . Display your CTA at the top so that recipients can see it without even scrolling.
7. Optimize it for mobile . 38% of all emails are opened on mobile devices . 78% of email users will access their emails via mobile 2017.
8. Don't forget to PERSONALIZE . Personalized emails improve click-through rates and conversion rates. TIP : Use your recipients name in the subject line or greeting ! ( test this out some people dont respond well to it ..but some do )
9. Give Recipients control over opting in or out , frequency of emails and content they receive . 70% of subscribers cite * too many emails as the #1 reason they unsubscribe from email .
10. TEST, MONITOR , AND ANALYZE . Study the Behavior of your recipients ! What time of day do they usually open your emails ? What links are they clicking on ? What are they interested in ?
BONUS : SOCIAL SHARING BUTTONS - Emails with social sharing buttons have a 115% higher CTR than those who don't !