Question about email blast.

by morningwindowring 10 replies
I have someone who can do for me an email blast of 500k with very good leads.
how many opt-ins i should expect ?
is 10k opt-ins from such a blast possible ?
#email marketing #blast #email #question
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisNosal
    Banned
    That depends on so many things.

    If you can make a quality email, you can sell to a lot of people, and potentially make a lot of money.

    But it also depends, what is your niche? How specifically targeted are your emails to that niche?

    For example, is it about parrots, or about the one food vegetarian parrots like to eat? A more targeted niche with a more targeted article will get more sales.

    You need to know how you're reaching your market. How good is your advice? Will it blow people away?

    10k is very possible, but it requires a very focused marketing campaign with very targeted traffic.

    Those two elements (focused campaign/target traffic), are what will most determine how high your opt-in rate is.

    If you're going to promote this way, and invest in advertising, do it wisely
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9979699].message }}
  • The blast wont be targeted random-niches.
    But my email is targeted towards making money online ,i have an opt-in page with video + nice proof with images of earnings and user can put their email + name,if he opt-in he will get 1 email (a welcome email) to stay "tuned" for a new email in the next 24 hours which will promote another site which will be explaining the "earning" method from binary options.

    Thats my plan anyway.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9979721].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ChrisNosal
      Banned
      Originally Posted by morningwindowring View Post

      The blast wont be targeted random-niches.
      But my email is targeted towards making money online ,i have an opt-in page with video + nice proof with images of earnings and user can put their email + name,if he opt-in he will get 1 email (a welcome email) to stay "tuned" for a new email in the next 24 hours which will promote another site which will be explaining the "earning" method from binary options.

      Thats my plan anyway.
      Do you give them a reason on the opt-in page to stay on your site?

      The first question someone subconsciously asks when visiting a page is, "how is staying here going to benefit me towards solving my problem?"

      To maximize opt-ins, as fast as possible, they should know what benefit (such as a new tip or piece of advice) they're going to leave with that they didn't have entering.

      Opt-ins at that percentage are possible, but your copywriting and incentivizing needs to be top notch!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9979728].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sarevok
    That's like saying if you drop a hook in water how many fish should you get?



    The variables are immense beyond measure.

    You might get 20,000 leads, 20, or 0.

    Depends on how fresh the list really is... I would say that's the BIGGEST variable.

    (Because even if your offer is gold, without hungry subscribers, it's sure to flop).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9979800].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author chrisnos
      Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post

      That's like saying if you drop a hook in water how many fish should you get?



      The variables are immense beyond measure.

      You might get 20,000 leads, 20, or 0.

      Depends on how fresh the list really is... I would say that's the BIGGEST variable.

      (Because even if your offer is gold, without hungry subscribers, it's sure to flop).
      Hungry subscribers comes down to targeted traffic - they need to be desperate for exactly what you're offering for the highest probability of success.

      But, ultimately, Sarevok is right - the variables are beyond measure. There's things you can do that will increase your chances of success, but ultimately there is no 100% guarantee.
      Signature
      Why is one Oxycontin pill worth $120, and the drug dealer who sells it a MILLIONAIRE, while 97% won't even give your offer the time of day? Find the answer in my Money Makers eBook. Downloaded over 600 times!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9979888].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vuedoolor
    One blast to 500k untargetted list to your squeeze page

    My prediction is between 200 to 1000 opt ins to your squeeze page, will be less than 1000. Might be lower if you require both name and email.

    Let me know how close my prediction was. This is assuming that the service you use has good in boxing rate.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9979939].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ChrisNosal
      Banned
      Originally Posted by vuedoolor View Post

      One blast to 500k untargetted list to your squeeze page

      My prediction is between 200 to 1000 opt ins to your squeeze page, will be less than 1000.

      Let me know how close my prediction was.
      I'm curious as well to see how this works out.

      I have my own thoughts about this. Just out of curiosity vuedoolor, what leads you to that estimate?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9979941].message }}
  • Will be doing this in 2 days !
    will let you guys know the results
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9980242].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Abdelfattahben
    the big question is this email adresse are interesting about your niche?! if not you will lose all your money,
    and of course don't forget that more than 80 or 90% of the email blast will going the spam box not to inbox
    Signature
    Dont fear cousin is here if you have any problem chut with me all your problem will disapear http://facebook.com/benammi.cousin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9980502].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    Originally Posted by morningwindowring View Post

    I have someone who can do for me an email blast of 500k with very good leads.
    how many opt-ins i should expect ?
    is 10k opt-ins from such a blast possible ?
    What do you mean by very good leads?

    That is the question if you even want to remotely try to speculate on the Optin rate


    - Robert Andrew
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9981100].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics