That's EXTREMELY small, however it only takes one of those people to get to the other side of our funnel to completely change our business tremendously.
I understand that we want to be continuously be building our list, and I intend to do so.
Being that we're a small local business, I want to focus my energy over the next month in January 2016 on one of two things:
1) Casting a wider and targeted "net" online to get more email subscribers over the next month and onward, or
2) Leaving our current "net" in-place, and focus on inviting our current list of 25 people to a webinar that can move a select (yet SUPER important) few to the next desired steps in the funnel.
I know focusing on #1 would give us more subscribers, and therefore a better chance (numbers-game-wise) in the future to get higher numbers of people onto the webinar.
But on the other hand, for all I know, I could have someone willing and ready to be lead to the next steps in that small list of 25, but they just need guidance doing so.
We average a 20% open rate on the emails to the subscribers.
So that means that only 5 people on average open the emails.
With that said, I'm thinking that I might need to focus on growing the list and improving/maintaining that open rate, versus hosting a webinar right now.
Our goal should be to allow the numbers game to play in our favor.
Therefore, there are multiple "numbers games" that need to be treaded-through in order for people to take the action we desire:
1) The "numbers game" as far as the number of subscribers that would even open the email broadcast about the webinar
2) Then there's the "numbers game" of those that would open the email about the webinar...
3) Then there's the "numbers game" of those that would sign up for the webinar...
4) Then the "numbers game" of those that would sign up and actually ATTEND the webinar...
5) Then the "numbers game" of those that attend...
6) THEN the "numbers game" of those that attend that would take the desired action
With all of that considered, I believe that I need to focus on building that list.
Do you agree with my conclusion? At this point I think it's a no-brainer, but I'd love to get some insight from you guys on it.
Sorry for the length of this post, I was kind of thinking as I typed. Sometimes writing things out can help the thought process :-)