How i earn 50$+ with few subscribers

23 replies
Online earning can be a dream for lots of people but most of them don't know where to start.

I was one of them, i have tried lots of methods some of them works good and some won't. I have started my career with blogging i am not such a good writer but i have earn some coins to buy dot com domain, hosting and aweber subscription. Then i build website to promote affiliate links & some of my own products + i add adsense ads to earn extra income.

The main part comes at marketing it. I have tried various methods like buying traffic from cheap sources mitfsol, 7search to get some visibility. By using just these two networks i manage to get 80+ subscribers. I build some rapport and trust with my subscribers ( send them friendly messages, invite them to my webinar, gather them in skype ) when i figured they are following my messages, i have just recommend products not selling just recommending. They just loved it and 2 sales with one recommendation 25$ per sale.

My advise is to give your subscribers quality content and engage them in some kind of activity that will assure you that they are interested and active in what you are offering then you can close the deal.

Happy Earning.

Don't forget to share your experience..
#50$ #earn #subscribers
  • Profile picture of the author nwik
    I agree with your advise. You really have to ensure the quality of your service. It goes to every business your entering.

    Quality over quantity. And of course continuous innovation so that the customers won't get bored.
    Signature
    Need Content? $5 for 1000 words - 100% Original
    Highly Engaging / NOT your usual low-cost SEO keyword content
    Click Here for SOLID SEO Keyword Content
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10611387].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author markjames2015
      Originally Posted by nwik View Post

      I agree with your advise. You really have to ensure the quality of your service. It goes to every business your entering.

      Quality over quantity. And of course continuous innovation so that the customers won't get bored.
      Yes, you are right. Customers needs innovation and change.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10612699].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gavin Stephenson
    Originally Posted by markjames2015 View Post

    Online earning can be a dream for lots of people but most of them don't know where to start.

    I was one of them, i have tried lots of methods some of them works good and some won't. I have started my career with blogging i am not such a good writer but i have earn some coins to buy dot com domain, hosting and aweber subscription. Then i build website to promote affiliate links & some of my own products + i add adsense ads to earn extra income.

    The main part comes at marketing it. I have tried various methods like buying traffic from cheap sources mitfsol, 7search to get some visibility. By using just these two networks i manage to get 80+ subscribers. I build some rapport and trust with my subscribers ( send them friendly messages, invite them to my webinar, gather them in skype ) when i figured they are following my messages, i have just recommend products not selling just recommending. They just loved it and 2 sales with one recommendation 25$ per sale.

    My advise is to give your subscribers quality content and engage them in some kind of activity that will assure you that they are interested and active in what you are offering then you can close the deal.

    Happy Earning.

    Don't forget to share your experience..
    That's some great results right there!

    Congrats!

    What niche are you in?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10611601].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    Congrats. But just be careful as Iam very dubious whether long term those two sources of traffic will be of quality. In all honestly, it is just 'too cheap' which sends up a red flag that it could be total junk traffic



    - Robert Andrew
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10611781].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      Originally Posted by discrat View Post

      Congrats. But just be careful as Iam very dubious whether long term those two sources of traffic will be of quality. In all honestly, it is just 'too cheap' which sends up a red flag that it could be total junk traffic



      - Robert Andrew
      Sometimes the traffic is cheap because they company in question can not compete with it's bigger competitors. These small ppc companies can not compete with google and have similar prices. They have to sell their traffic cheaper in order to build a brand and more importantly, get clients to try their service.

      This does not the traffic is junk.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10690353].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jipolis7
    Great Job and keep it going! High-quality content and constant presence in your subscribers' life is the perfect combination.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10611796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author markjames2015
    I am in a health & fitness niche..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10612700].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theweekendguy
    Banned
    Great work! Keep it up. I recommend building a squeeze page that offers free stuffs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10666917].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author markjames2015
      Originally Posted by theweekendguy View Post

      Great work! Keep it up. I recommend building a squeeze page that offers free stuffs.
      Thanks for your post, yes we have build a squeeze page to grab visitors.

      Regards
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10668121].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hijabista
    keep it up bro ..inspirational
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10668127].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author markjames2015
      Originally Posted by hijabista View Post

      keep it up bro ..inspirational
      Thanks a lot
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10691660].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Profit Traveler
    Banned
    That is a great start.

    Treat your list as you would like to be treated.

    Also as Discrat mentioned garbage in will be garbage out so be careful of that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10673524].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author markjames2015
      Originally Posted by Profit Traveler View Post

      That is a great start.

      Treat your list as you would like to be treated.

      Also as Discrat mentioned garbage in will be garbage out so be careful of that.
      Thanks for your advise
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10691666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author asyed32
    That is nice. Affiliate websites are easier to make using API settings. =) Keep up the good work mate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10690101].message }}
  • Great advise and great sharing. It's so nice to hear about other people doing great with their business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10690611].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 3wCorner
    I'm very much happy for your success. great tip especially buying traffic. Do buying traffic have negative effect in your site like being penalized? i just want to know.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10691287].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author markjames2015
      Originally Posted by 3wCorner View Post

      I'm very much happy for your success. great tip especially buying traffic. Do buying traffic have negative effect in your site like being penalized? i just want to know.

      Thanks for your message, no still i am doing great with these traffic.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10691663].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Leli
    Clickbank products tend to be one of the best methods of making good money from relatively small lists owing to their high payouts. Make sure you are obviously sending targeted product recommendations AND the bulk of your emails should be content ones (giving information) and recommending/selling should be limited to no more than 20% of your emails.
    Signature
    * CLICKBANK: New Weight Loss Offer From Platinum Vendor *
    Lose Weight WITHOUT Diets or Exercise!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10695175].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author markjames2015
      Originally Posted by Leli View Post

      Clickbank products tend to be one of the best methods of making good money from relatively small lists owing to their high payouts. Make sure you are obviously sending targeted product recommendations AND the bulk of your emails should be content ones (giving information) and recommending/selling should be limited to no more than 20% of your emails.
      Hello Leli,

      Thanks for your message, are there any alternative to clickbank with paypal as payment method.

      Regards
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10704162].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author duongdx
    That's Great Niche... It's so nice to hear about other people doing great with their business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10696232].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author markjames2015
      Originally Posted by duongdx View Post

      That's Great Niche... It's so nice to hear about other people doing great with their business.
      Thanks for your nice words.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10716049].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sumisumaia
    Clickbank and Amazon product marketing of your site than you earn $50+
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10704869].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author markjames2015
      Originally Posted by sumisumaia View Post

      Clickbank and Amazon product marketing of your site than you earn $50+
      Thanks tor your message, yes clickbank and amazon will help earn more.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10705671].message }}

Trending Topics