What is Email Marketing and how to start Email Marketing ?

24 replies
What is Email marketing and from where I can get this type of project ?
#email #marketing #start
  • Profile picture of the author hrishivardhan
    Email marketing is an ideal method to boost website traffic and increase conversion rates, but to make that happen - recipients first need to click the hyperlink you include in your email.

    Here are some tips on Email Marketing: Blog - Orderhive - Order and Inventory Management Software
    Signature
    Orderhive is a multichannel
    Inventory Management Software
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10653916].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tariqul7
    e-mail marketing is best system for your online business If you have more then e-mail address so you will go your start
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10654491].message }}
  • Originally Posted by rajkumars View Post

    What is Email marketing and from where I can get this type of project ?
    Hi,

    This is the process of promoting and selling products via email. You can do the following steps for you to start:

    1. Purchase an email marketing tool (Aweber, Mailchimp, Get response, etc)
    2. Build a landing page in your site where people can sign up
    3. Give away free stuff as a lead magnet for opt-in to your landing page
    4. Capture their emails in your email list after promoting in social media etc.
    5. Write good email content with good strategy soft sells to keep audiences active.

    Goodluck!
    Signature
    The ultimate site for your camping, survival, outdoor, adventure and travel needs.
    >> Get your survival and outdoor freebies here <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10654522].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rajkumars
      Originally Posted by Useful Survival Tools View Post

      Hi,

      This is the process of promoting and selling products via email. You can do the following steps for you to start:

      1. Purchase an email marketing tool (Aweber, Mailchimp, Get response, etc)
      2. Build a landing page in your site where people can sign up
      3. Give away free stuff as a lead magnet for opt-in to your landing page
      4. Capture their emails in your email list after promoting in social media etc.
      5. Write good email content with good strategy soft sells to keep audiences active.

      Goodluck!
      from where, we will find Email list which relates to our product ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657033].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jipolis7
    If you want to be successful with email marketing is important to build a content strategy. This means you'll have to walk the user through what your offering via a series of emails, not simply push the sale from the very first email.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10654655].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamesjohn0269
    Email marketing is directly promoting an advertisement message to a group of individuals utilizing the email services. In this process, emails are sent to every
    possible client whether a current client or future client, may be thought of email promoting.
    Signature

    omevo online marketing evolution

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656769].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HayleyS
    Email marketing is a great way of promoting your products or services in touch with your market by sending email messages to a list of prospect customers. before starting using email marketing it is very important to make a plan in order to have a sense of what you are going to email then you should generate your subscribers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657011].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author justwin
    My ebook, "Come Ride The Wave" will get you started off on the right foot with email marketing, including tips on getting traffic.
    See you on the inside...
    Signature

    Discover The Secrets To Riding The Online Wave With My Exclusive Quickstart Guide To Banking $100+ per day Online!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10658042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BobRobin
    Email marketing is the advertisment of a product or brand through electronic mail. This type of marketing occurs when a company sends a commercial message to a group of people using email adress. To start your email marketing campaign you have to create your own website first, then build your email list, write good emails.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10658377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sara20
    Originally Posted by rajkumars View Post

    What is Email marketing and from where I can get this type of project ?
    Hello, I will try to help you! Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.Also email marketing is used in a number of ways by organizations and marketers for brand and customer loyalty building, acquiring or converting customers, company advertisements, or for communicating promotional offers and more.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10658389].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rajkumars
      Originally Posted by Sara20 View Post

      Hello, I will try to help you! Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.Also email marketing is used in a number of ways by organizations and marketers for brand and customer loyalty building, acquiring or converting customers, company advertisements, or for communicating promotional offers and more.
      Hello
      thank for this information.
      I want to know something about Email Marketing -
      1. How to involve ads to send Email ?
      2. Number of ways to send ?
      3. What is the bulk mail and how to send ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10675100].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Natalie25
        Originally Posted by rajkumars View Post

        Hello
        thank for this information.
        I want to know something about Email Marketing -
        1. How to involve ads to send Email ?
        2. Number of ways to send ?
        3. What is the bulk mail and how to send ?
        1. Do you mean you wish to involve ads in email campaign?

        2. You can use a software dedicated to this such as MailChimp or something less customisable but also great, mainly, Mail merge in google mail.

        3. Bulk email is when you send big amounts of promotional emails often without addressees' consent.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10686444].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author rajkumars
          Originally Posted by Natalie25 View Post

          1. Do you mean you wish to involve ads in email campaign?

          2. You can use a software dedicated to this such as MailChimp or something less customisable but also great, mainly, Mail merge in google mail.

          3. Bulk email is when you send big amounts of promotional emails often without addressees' consent.
          please make me understand about it ?
          how do we use this software ?
          how do we send Bulk Email and what is the procedure please explain step by step

          thank you
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10686634].message }}
    • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10686836].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sam1987
    Email marketing as his name is to promote a product belonging to you or to others via email. in order to start you should have your product or promote an offer from a knowened sites like clickbank.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10662770].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sean CS
    Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10675315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RankWebz
    Hey Warriors!
    You have shared a very useful information, specially for the beginners.
    I have a question that how much conversion we will get by email marketing and, at least how much email I should collect to shoot newsletter?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10685152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RankWebz
    Hey Warriors!
    You have shared a very useful information, specially for the beginners.
    I have a question that how much conversion we will get by email marketing and, at least how much email I should collect to shoot newsletter?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10685163].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnwarnnir
    Email marketing is the direct marketing with client. You can start by amazon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10687173].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author T S Chan
    Email list / opt-in list is one of your most valuable asset.

    You can start by giving away free & useful content on your landing page in exchange for their email.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10687528].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rajkumars
      Originally Posted by T S Chan View Post

      Email list / opt-in list is one of your most valuable asset.

      You can start by giving away free & useful content on your landing page in exchange for their email.
      Are there any Email sending tools, with the help of these tools we can easily send bulk Mail.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10687818].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maggyuzon
    E-mail marketing is the simplest and most efficient form of marketing. If you have a list or directory of your client's e-mail then you will do great.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10687639].message }}

Trending Topics