Looking forward to Monetize my email list

7 replies
I have a Pharmacy ED niche email list of over 500k emails.
The email list comes with the previous purchase details as well.
I have tried several newsletters but was only able to get below satisfactory results.
I am using mailrelay ESP, and i am happy with their platform, but I have tried several newsletters but was only able to get below satisfactory results.
I am looking for someone who can help me monetize my email lists if you have a similar product niche.
Would love to discuss in detail.
Only serious people contact, lets respect each others time.
Thanks.
#email #forward #list #monetize
  • Profile picture of the author Abhishek Jainn
    Are u still looking for it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10683568].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    Originally Posted by planbmeds View Post

    I have a Pharmacy ED niche email list of over 500k emails.
    The email list comes with the previous purchase details as well.
    I have tried several newsletters but was only able to get below satisfactory results.
    I am using mailrelay ESP, and i am happy with their platform, but I have tried several newsletters but was only able to get below satisfactory results.
    I am looking for someone who can help me monetize my email lists if you have a similar product niche.
    Would love to discuss in detail.
    Only serious people contact, lets respect each others time.
    Thanks.
    Did these people opt-in to your list. or did you purchase the list?

    al
    Signature

    A bar of iron cost $5. Made into horseshoes, it's worth $12. Made into needles, it's worth $3500. Made into balance springs for watches, it's worth $300,000. Your value is determined by what you are able to make of yourself

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10683659].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author planbmeds
      Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

      Did these people opt-in to your list. or did you purchase the list?

      al
      is a mix of both
      Signature
      The ULTIMATE RX affiliate program.
      Upto 55% commissions with quick payouts.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10684391].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ShawnLim
    It could be the offer did not match the audience.
    You might want to try out a few more clarify. However, not to blow your list by continuously sending them offers. And find out why people opt into your list in the first place. That's the hot button.
    Signature

    The 3 INSANELY Effective Methods To Achieve Your Goals, GO HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10685002].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author planbmeds
      Originally Posted by ShawnLim View Post

      It could be the offer did not match the audience.
      You might want to try out a few more clarify. However, not to blow your list by continuously sending them offers. And find out why people opt into your list in the first place. That's the hot button.
      I am not trying to build relationship with my readers here.. This is a hardcore sales program, so my emails have to be to the point.
      I am not sending out news letters.
      Signature
      The ULTIMATE RX affiliate program.
      Upto 55% commissions with quick payouts.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10685704].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gifted Jay
    Before people opt into your list, I believe something must have attracted them to do so. so it should be your duty to know why and work on it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10685107].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author planbmeds
      Originally Posted by Gifted Jay View Post

      Before people opt into your list, I believe something must have attracted them to do so. so it should be your duty to know why and work on it.
      So whats your point?
      how is it relevant to my post?
      Signature
      The ULTIMATE RX affiliate program.
      Upto 55% commissions with quick payouts.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10685705].message }}

Trending Topics