Sending 100,000 Purchased Emails

41 replies
Can anyone suggest what company will allow me to send 100,000 emails that are purchased. Aweber and Mail Chimp are not allowing it. I tried to use Send Blasters sister company Turbo SMTP but they denied my account.

I want to do a one-time email blast only to clean the list.
#100 #emails #purchased #sending
  • Profile picture of the author sendizo
    no company that I'm aware of that will accept sending to purchased lists. even the purchased list is good. they won't simply take the risk.

    Best option is to build your own mail setup (SMTP server + Email Marketing Software).
    Some steps you should be following regarding the SMTP set up and the list itself.
    the SMTP must be configured properly. the list must be clean (no hard bounces).

    Otherwise try to look for some 3rd party SMTP service providers, like https://www.sparkpost.com
    but you gotta make sure your lists are clean.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10828589].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Faizan1
      If we make our own SMTP server after this does our emails deliver in inbox or in spam ? And how much money and effort it takes to make custom smtp sever ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10844391].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
        Originally Posted by Faizan1 View Post

        If we make our own SMTP server after this does our emails deliver in inbox or in spam ? And how much money and effort it takes to make custom smtp sever ?
        When you set up your own smtp, you will most likely be using IPs that have neutral IP reputation at best. So there will be domains that don't inbox.

        The only reason I setup my own smtp's is because I'm sending aged / non targeted data and I need the cost to be as low as possible. I then domain target the data against the IPs and just send to the domains I can get reasonable deliverability.

        There is nothing cheap or easy about going this route and you have to know what you are doing / how to do it right. Beware of services that say you can send purchased data. IMO...almost all are just a bunch of BS. They will set you up on a handful of IPs, which will never send much volume. If you try and get IPs in volume, they will want to charge you some rip off price, if they can even provide

        However, if you get very fresh / vertically targeted, data then you can send with autoresponders, because the data will be more responsive and you can handle the additional costs to send using them. Plus, you are sending on shared IPs, so the IP reputation is based on all users. So you should for the most part, get decent deliverability.

        Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
        Signature
        How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
        20 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10844855].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Isaiah Jackson
    I don't think a single company would allow you to send an email to 100K email addresses that you purchased.

    Why?

    Its the same as sending spam.

    And any company thats good company will not allow it.

    Your best bet would be to go self hosted and from now on just build your email list the right way and not take the easy way out and purchase it.

    Isaiah
    Signature
    Controversial Free Report Reveals - Cutting Edged Strategy That Made $1,448 In 28 Days From A Tiny List Of 188 Subscribers. - Click Here For More Info
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10828616].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bingobangobongo
      Should i just send them 500 per day via gmail?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10828727].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nenji
    Why not try Amazonses. If you have an account approved for 2 regions, you can send mails using any app. Like sendy and co.
    Signature
    Need an Inboxing Solution? I will setup and you confirm before you pay. PM me ASAP
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10828850].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Y
    Just a thought... You may also find they're not allowing it as you haven't personally gathered those emails yourself through your own sign-up page, so these people wouldn't be expecting unsolicited emails from you at all, ultimately running you into problems with anti-spam laws. What I'm saying is to be careful you don't get yourself into hot water through buying a list when trying to build your business, and ensure you're in the clear as far as spam laws are concerned.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10829328].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andrewjefferson
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10829747].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steven Miller
      tried to reach bulkresponse.com but their number doesnt work anymore. Are they still in business? does anyone have a working number. google has been no help! I need a good b2b bulkmailer service to send out flyers to niche groups via my purchased lists. clickback looks good but expensive. Im taking suggestions. Thx!.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11021086].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jared Roberts
      Bulkresponse is total crap. Don't expect more than 2% opens on a good day. Waste of time.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11044949].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author asmaralee
    I too dont believe that anyone will allow you to send Spam. 100k purchased emails is nothing other than spam and even if you get any company, i doubt if your mails will even reach the inbox.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10830312].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PerrierOnly
    Your best bet is to setup your own email server with https://sendy.co/ and then email under 1k per day. Make sure to segment them into 10-20 different email templates in order to keep your domain from getting banned.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10831447].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author patrickclayton
    1000000 mails sound like pure spam buddy. You only have a little chance to do it with Sendy. Else i dont see any chance.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10831530].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
    Banned
    Try Clickback.com. I have used them for purchased list up to 60k. They will clean and verify all addresses and track your results.

    Frank
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10840083].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HilaludinWahid
    better you install email marketing script on your server
    Signature

    Look Here First!! => Wholesale & Dropship Directory #1

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10843728].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
    Banned
    As usual, I have supplied the only viable, legal option, but folks are still posting ludicrous crap. lol The lack of knowledge on this topic is astounding.

    Frank
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10843959].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
    Is there a reason why you don't just have an email hygiene company clean the data? They will clean the bounces and known complainers/traps as well.

    There are tools you can buy to clean the bounces, but they are not worth the cost if all you have is 100K emails. It's cheaper to just have a hygiene company clean it.

    Once cleaned, how do you plan on mailing it?

    If the data isn't very fresh / targeted, then using autoresponders / smtp services will likely cost more than you will produce in revenue. In which case. you will want to set up your own mailer / IPs and that's a whole other can of worms. Plus 100K emails is not much, if you are going that route.

    What is the data?
    Is it 3rd party data or scraped?
    Signature
    How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
    20 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10844208].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
      Banned
      Originally Posted by DIABL0 View Post

      Is there a reason why you don't just have an email hygiene company clean the data?
      That is precisely what ClickBack.com does, as well as providing a complete mailing and tracking service that measures opens, number of times opened, clicked on links and anything else you need to know.

      It's a one-stop shop.

      Fact of Life No. 1. If Big Frank uses it, you can't find anything better.

      Cheaper? Yes. Better? Never! lol

      But, just let the OP keep beating his head against the wall while getting nowhere. He must be young has hasn't yet figured out that life is short.

      Frank
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10844446].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author George Schwab
        Originally Posted by BigFrank View Post

        That is precisely what ClickBack.com does, as well as providing a complete mailing and tracking service that measures opens, number of times opened, clicked on links and anything else you need to know.

        It's a one-stop shop.

        Fact of Life No. 1. If Big Frank uses it, you can't find anything better.

        Cheaper? Yes. Better? Never! lol

        But, just let the OP keep beating his head against the wall while getting nowhere. He must be young has hasn't yet figured out that life is short.

        Frank

        Yeah true, I heard they are very good, and:

        You can buy a pre-verified list from datadepot.biz
        and also send it out with them. Bought a 1 million
        B2B list from them and sent out about 500k/month

        No troubles at all, clean B2B list, only 1-2%
        non-deliverables, no blacklisting or any
        spam complains. And they are not the only
        ones that do that, i know another 2 companies

        you want to send 10Mil with any of these,
        no problem. Commercial email that BIG
        companies do is different than aweber,
        the little guys prefer...besides, it is not what
        these guys call "spam" - these are all opt-in lists
        where each person gave consent to receive
        3rd party offers.

        So the joke is on the guys that think
        big numbers equals some type of illegal
        activity. Total BS. It's all law abiding daily
        biz of people that have a better understanding
        than 90% on this email forum, you just
        repeat the "aweber mantra" and have no
        idea what email marketing in big numbers
        really looks like.

        The only problem with above scenario:
        You need to study the guys first that teach
        "how to make a first contact with a cold list"
        or you will loose your shirt. There is a way
        to make a cold list respond, and these
        guidelines must be followed, or nobody gets
        any response, there is a certain formula...

        [send from my 640x480 resolution no-phone]
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10844778].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
        Originally Posted by BigFrank View Post

        That is precisely what ClickBack.com does, as well as providing a complete mailing and tracking service that measures opens, number of times opened, clicked on links and anything else you need to know.

        It's a one-stop shop.

        Fact of Life No. 1. If Big Frank uses it, you can't find anything better.

        Cheaper? Yes. Better? Never! lol

        But, just let the OP keep beating his head against the wall while getting nowhere. He must be young has hasn't yet figured out that life is short.

        Frank
        I just looked at their site and they only allow B2B lists. It also looks like they will not allow any domain that is of an ISP / email provider...gmail, yahoo, etc...They where closed and I could not contact / verify, but my takeaway is that all domains must be of a business MyBusinessName.com, as I'm guessing they filter out ISP/email providers.

        This is from their FAQ

        Does Clickback MAIL software work with B2C customers?
        Unfortunately, no. It's a lot more difficult to get cold emails delivered to large ISPs, such as Gmail and Yahoo, with a B2C list than it is with a B2B list. Also, recipients are much more likely to report consumer-facing emails as 'spam.'

        So for most, it's not a viable option, as most will want to send B2C lists.

        Also, if I was sending B2B, I wouldn't use them because their pricing is high and I see no reason to spend so much.
        Signature
        How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
        20 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10844828].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wayne3612
    Why can't you send them over a few days rather than all at once
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10845577].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SamNuku
    Get rid of the list. Forget the email blast mentality. I made this mistake for a long time. I'd NEVER suggest anyone to do it. I'm suggesting the same to you. Start it out properly bro & rebuild from there. This won't get you far at all #successwithsamii
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10846395].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hiep Le
    Amazon SES is the best so far for me.

    The inbox delivery rate is so high.
    If you send from their EC2, you can send up to 62k emails free/mo.

    The hardest part is you need to prove that you don't send spam, have a good domain, have a way to handle bounce-email, complaints... otherwise they don't approve your SES account.
    Signature

    Check out iMarketing Center app to send bulk sms marketing and bulk email marketing from your android phone.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10846547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NoelVM
    Not possible. It will surely go to spam because that's copied unless you rewrite to your own words but you got a bunch of emails to work out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10846663].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jjortiz
    So buying list from sites like 1800emailleads.com won't work with mailchimp or aweber?


    Are there any placing in EU...that might allow sending 100k emails?


    thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10847999].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
      Originally Posted by jjortiz View Post

      So buying list from sites like 1800emailleads.com won't work with mailchimp or aweber?

      Are there any placing in EU...that might allow sending 100k emails?

      thanks
      That site is just taking advantage of users that don't understand the market.

      First off they tell you nothing about the data, other than that it is yahoo, gmail, hotmail, aol, cables and GI. Which just means you will receive addresses from any possible domain.

      There is no information to age, does it come with a record or is it email address only, if it's been cleaned of bounces, etc...

      If it doesn't have a record and is not cleaned of bounces, the prices are nuts. Even then you don't want to be buying all domains, you want to domain target the lists.

      The only exception is if the addresses all have records and the prices are super dirt cheap, then bounces are not an issue. You could buy software to clean yourself and it would still be cost effective. This assumes you know what you are doing!
      Signature
      How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
      20 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10848260].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bingobangobongo
    Original Poster Response:

    What I learned was many conflicting views and opinions. I even received private message from one person who offered to help send them who also posted separate messages on other threads looking for "email lists" themselves to buy. So I suspect that they not only send messages for a fee but also steal them to market to others for a fee.

    I also have a substantial business directory in excess of 30,000 that I want to market investment opportunities too. The list is not purchased. But I do not see any answers here that hold any credibility.

    The sending of bulk emails for a fee seems like a good business to set up though - I would welcome tips on how to do it myself if anyone can show me how to do it and the costs involved.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10848096].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
      Banned
      Originally Posted by bingobangobongo View Post

      The sending of bulk emails for a fee seems like a good business to set up though - I would welcome tips on how to do it myself if anyone can show me how to do it and the costs involved.
      You seemed to have missed the point. This can't be done the way you want to do it. There is no business to start. If there was, there would already be one. Any time or money you spend would simply be an epic fail.

      Time to move along and deal with the realities of life and IM.

      Frank
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10848112].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
      Originally Posted by bingobangobongo View Post

      The sending of bulk emails for a fee seems like a good business to set up though - I would welcome tips on how to do it myself if anyone can show me how to do it and the costs involved.
      Setting up such a business is not viable.

      If your going to go through all the trouble and expense to setup your own system, so you can mail. Then mailing other users lists that you know nothing about is nuts. They could be full of bounces, complainers, spam traps, etc... and will just kill your IPs.
      Signature
      How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
      20 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10848282].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Katie Watters
      Originally Posted by bingobangobongo View Post

      Original Poster Response:

      What I learned was many conflicting views and opinions. I even received private message from one person who offered to help send them who also posted separate messages on other threads looking for "email lists" themselves to buy. So I suspect that they not only send messages for a fee but also steal them to market to others for a fee.

      I also have a substantial business directory in excess of 30,000 that I want to market investment opportunities too. The list is not purchased. But I do not see any answers here that hold any credibility.

      The sending of bulk emails for a fee seems like a good business to set up though - I would welcome tips on how to do it myself if anyone can show me how to do it and the costs involved.
      Using purchased email lists is a much debated topic among marketers, some are for it - others not so much.

      You may find this NewFangled blog post helpful: https://www.newfangled.com/purchase-email-list/

      If you are sending to a purchased list, it is imperative to not only clean the list but to also use the right software or your efforts and message could fall on deaf ears.

      If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

      Cheers,
      K
      Signature
      B2B lead generation solutions for accelerated sales or marketing growth.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10848882].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matthew Iannotti
    ClickSend may do what your looking for, I don't remember if that is the name of the company, pretty sure it is. It's not cheap either, don't expect to pay comparable prices to aweber to send to non-optins, it's easily 10-20x the price.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10861549].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
    AMAZON SES or

    import 500 subscribers every 1-2 days and see if providers like ActiveCampaign accept it.

    BUT WHY you purchase a list? Isnt it better to purchase Solo Ads or Fb ads directed to an honest opt in page?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10864499].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kherk Roldan
    This is impossible but try serversmtp because i tried their service before. Meanwhile, the only thing you can do is to setup an SMTP server.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10875808].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author desireedavid
    The reason that most email marketing software companies do not allow sending to purchased lists is because they try to stay compliant with the CAN SPAM act. ActiveTrail does not allow it, too.
    Signature
    “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10875887].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
      Originally Posted by desireedavid View Post

      The reason that most email marketing software companies do not allow sending to purchased lists is because they try to stay compliant with the CAN SPAM act. ActiveTrail does not allow it, too.
      The real reason is they want to protect their IP space. Which is why they typically only allow complaints at the rate of 1:1000. Where actual providers, if you are sending directly from your own IP space, allow 3-10 per 1000 depending on the provider.

      Obviously with a purchased data the potential to get higher complaints exists. However, there are ways to mitigate this and reduce complaints.

      If you upload and send a list and it doesn't exceed any of their thresholds, they won't know the difference from it being opt-in or purchased.
      Signature
      How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
      20 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11021396].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author rritz
        Originally Posted by DIABL0 View Post


        If you upload and send a list and it doesn't exceed any of their thresholds, they won't know the difference from it being opt-in or purchased.
        I tried importing lists to aweber, and these were not purchased but opt-in leads from a different service. Aweber did not allow the import although I provided them with the optin page, timestamp, IPs etc.

        So what you say is only part true. It's in their discretion whether they allow import or not.
        They can and will simply deny if they think it could lead to complaints and bounces
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11026805].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
          Originally Posted by rritz View Post

          I tried importing lists to aweber, and these were not purchased but opt-in leads from a different service. Aweber did not allow the import although I provided them with the optin page, timestamp, IPs etc.

          So what you say is only part true. It's in their discretion whether they allow import or not.
          They can and will simply deny if they think it could lead to complaints and bounces
          There are ways to import data and not have it come under review.
          Signature
          How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
          20 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11026878].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    I see a phone number on the google listing - but may be an incorrect number.

    Go to their website (yes, it works, I was just there) - and use their contact form to ask questions. They have "submit a ticket page" on the site.
    Signature
    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

    My mind still thinks I'm 25.
    My body thinks my mind is an idiot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11021103].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SamNuku
    Dude seriously? Get a refund. What you're talking about is spamming.

    The reason you can't is because its illegal lol.

    Move on from this infested niche and get into some real list building man.

    Trust me its harder to build but its worth it long term!

    Reach out if you need any help re email marketing i'm here to help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11027216].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
      Originally Posted by SamNuku View Post

      Dude seriously? Get a refund. What you're talking about is spamming.

      The reason you can't is because its illegal lol.

      Move on from this infested niche and get into some real list building man.

      Trust me its harder to build but its worth it long term!

      Reach out if you need any help re email marketing i'm here to help.
      If it's 3rd party data, where the users have given permission to receive messages from third parties, then it's not spamming and is 100% can-spam compliant and totally legal.
      Signature
      How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
      20 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11027320].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ProducerK
      Originally Posted by SamNuku View Post

      Dude seriously? Get a refund. What you're talking about is spamming.

      The reason you can't is because its illegal lol.

      Move on from this infested niche and get into some real list building man.

      Trust me its harder to build but its worth it long term!

      Reach out if you need any help re email marketing i'm here to help.
      You should really consider your facts before posting misinformation like that.

      Mailing 3rd party data might be frowned upon by many, especially in this forum.

      But by no means does it make it illegal. Its very easy to mail 3rd party data and be well within the laws of whats legal.

      What the heck is "real list building" as well. There are plenty of people who mail "purchased" or "third party" data who have 7 and 8 figure yearly businesses.

      That's about as "real" as it gets. Every industry or niche online in infested with crap, so stick with your niche as long as you are able to achieve a desired ROI.

      There are plenty of people who are wanting to learn here, lets not give them bad information.
      Signature
      EMAIL & SMS MARKETING | DATA & LEADS SALES | SYSTEMS SETUP | EXPERT CONSULTING
      Let's Connect On Skype: Kyle.Shea.777 | LeadsPlusData.Com - View All Data Here
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11027700].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jw22777
    sounds like you need a refund
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11045238].message }}

Trending Topics