I understand and know that this is how email marketing and affiliate marketing should look like.
Let's assume that the niche is affiliate marketing via list building
1. Blog with high quality content
2. Optin form in the blog, content locking with optin form or any other method, but list must be build using blog.
3. Lead magnet in affiliate marketing and list building topic - solving lack of traffic and lack of high quality traffic to aff products.
4. In lead magnet I teach and show the steps how to properly start build the list and promote aff products.
5. In follow up I write more in depth about list building and giving some high quality steps/tips.
6. Second follow up is also with tips and steps how to make stronger relationship with the list and how to start selling aff products.
7. And next follow up would be actual affiliate link to aff product.
Okay, now some people buy the product, some not.
But what to do next? Continue provide info on list building and affiliate marketing?
Give more useful info and later again offer some product?
Also, how overall this plan sounds to you?