I'm part of CPA networks like MaxBounty and I know that having a list (or several of them) is a vital asset, but when it comes to CPA marketing specifically, I am just unsure how to approach it all.
My goal is to promote the big 3 niches: Health, Business/Loans, Dating etc. - and I just had a few questions:
- Is building a relationship with your list important with CPA particularly?
- Is it best to send offers in every email broadcast or followup to that list, or would writing value and content be more important?
- Do you email your list daily or spread out several days?
- How many times should you promote an offer before trying another, to avoid burning out your list?
- If your promoting a niche you know nothing about, how do you market to your leads and keep them interested?
It's questions like these which make my Aweber account inactive, I don't know what an effective strategy to promote to these niches would be and don't build my list.
Any feedback on questions would be greatly appreciated. I know they could be broad or different for each scenario, but they always stump me.