How did you get the point where you're making more money from your list then what it cost you? I'm probably spending $60. per month for internet access, web hosting fees, and an autoresponder. And it's also costing me $2.00 - $3.00 per subscriber. I don't get enough sales to even cover the cost.
- Did you have better luck in one niche than another?
- Are you using Google Adwords Display Network for you traffic?
- How much does it cost you per subscriber on the display network?
- What is your conversion rate (sign up rate)? I heard you really need a conversion rate of 25% or more, meaning 1 out of 4 people that click on your ad signs up. Is that true? My conversion rate is much much lower.
- Did you write your emails yourself or outsource them?
- Can you be making more than enough to cover your costs with a short email series of like 24 emails?