as one of our it guys left the fold i got some new things on my table i am absolutely not familiar with. we have a database of customers emails around 50K that get an email twice a month.
those a no subscribers to any sort of newsletters but we keep em updated about new products and its fine.
software that had been used in the past is OpenEMM.
went through the config and to me it looked quite complicated. Looking for an easy to use solution to sent out those emails.
The requirements are :
1. sending out 50K mails twice a month
2. newsletter list with unsubscribe function
3. smtp service with SPF / DKIM maybe dedicated ip
4. A/B testing
5. customizable html templates
6. scheduled sending maybe with calendar or date function
7. tracking function
Maybe one of you guys knows what could fit ?