Which one do you think is best:
- you sent a newsletter that links to 3-5 of your blog post
- the blog posts are a mix of review articles (reviewing affiliate products/your own products) and also general articles related to you niche
- You sent different blog posts in each newsletter OR at least wait E.g 1 month before sending the same blog post again the newsletter.
- you send 1-5 newsletters a week
Typical Email marketing Method:
- you sent 3-7 story type emails for each product that your promoting each week
- each email direct links to the sales page
- repeat process for each product your selling
- your sending multiple emails (3-7 emails) to same product giving you more chances of making sales
- maybe send an email with a link to your video/blog post every now and again to try and mix in some value emails with all the sales emails.
- easier when compared to newsletter method as you don't need to write articles because your direct linking
Email 1 How I Changed My Life - And You Can, Too, Link to product A... , Email 2 This is filling up fast...click here for product A.... etc.
Then same for product B etc...
I see most people doing the Typical Email marketing were they sent like 5 emails all promoting the same product and then repeat this for each affiliate product they want to promote.
But doing the newsletter method you would be providing more value however you would be promoting each product only once every now and again because you'd be trying not to repeat the same blog posts in your newsletters.
What are your thoughts?
Which method do you think is better?