Building my funnel and list with SOLO Ads Question

by bm2
8 replies
Hello guys,

Need your 2 cents here. If i`m building a list starting with soloads and using GetResponse as my autoresponsder and landing page creator. Say i want to use the solo ads for CPA Marketing. Do i create a landing page and does get response have something that will automaticly FILL out the forum on the website.
What i want is also to use the LEAD for a CPA form automatcily but keep the lead in my systesm, not just use an affiliate link to the site that is giving out the money so that i can send that email address more CPA offers or affiliate ones.


How can i make this happen use the lead to complete out the form and also have it in my list so that i can send it more CPA/AFF offers
#ads #building #funnel #list #question #solo
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author IGotMine
    You should only be concerned with getting quality subscribers on your list and then worry about offers in your follow-ups.

    automaticly
    A real person will need to fill in their info. for something they want.

    If you are not well experienced with solos, have trusted providers and a well-converting, tested funnel, you will lose money. Solo ad scams are rampant. Unengaged "subscribers" are the norm.

    My 2 cents? Go back to the drawing board.
    Signature
    Gone Fishin'...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11547498].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
    With solo ads, you are buying clicks to a landing page(squeeze page), not leads.

    Any clicks that convert/subscribe, you will only have the info that you collected.

    With CPA offers, most advertisers aren't going to provide a form that can be prepopulated using info you already have.
    Signature
    How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
    18 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11547507].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 55sadhikar
    With autoresponder, you will get email and name info ( if you ask for those two, but asking too many things on optin pages can deter someone not to fill the form- so just ask for email); and have them redirect to the cpa offer. It doesn't autopopulate the info on the cpa offer [ ppl normally use some java script to do that].
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11547512].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bm2
      Originally Posted by 55sadhikar View Post

      With autoresponder, you will get email and name info ( if you ask for those two, but asking too many things on optin pages can deter someone not to fill the form- so just ask for email); and have them redirect to the cpa offer. It doesn't autopopulate the info on the cpa offer [ ppl normally use some java script to do that].

      I don`t do any offer that requires more than 2 or things I know that deters and ****`s up User Experience. The thing is that I am using an entire collection of FREE Solo Ads I`m not paying from them i just need to create an email list and then the relationship with it.

      I repeat I`m using Free Solo Ads so I`ve got nothing to lose i just need to take advantage at my best of this opportunity
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11547617].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author 55sadhikar
        Originally Posted by bm2 View Post

        I don`t do any offer that requires more than 2 or things I know that deters and ****`s up User Experience. The thing is that I am using an entire collection of FREE Solo Ads I`m not paying from them i just need to create an email list and then the relationship with it.

        I repeat I`m using Free Solo Ads so I`ve got nothing to lose i just need to take advantage at my best of this opportunity
        How the heck are you using free solo ads?
        So u have software that picks up email from the internet? If it costs u nothing you can test and see what works better and go along with that strategy.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11548096].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author newbieleoling
    I'm using GR, and I don't think they have auto-fill form this function. Or you can chat with their 24/7 live support.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11548077].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IGotMine
    How the heck are you using free solo ads?
    AKA "Safe Lists" - They work like a traffic exchange and are completely worthless.
    Signature
    Gone Fishin'...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11548225].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bm2
      Originally Posted by IGotMine View Post

      AKA "Safe Lists" - They work like a traffic exchange and are completely worthless.

      Hello IgotMine really big question to ask you. Have you worked with traffic exchanges how is tha traffic is it at least medium or enough to start JV partnerships. I want to use it for instagram and twitter.


      IS the traffic there on the traffic exchanges any good?
      Thanks a lot


      BM
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11548582].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics