Any autoresponders like MailChimp that allow affiliate marketing?

by ncloud
16 replies
Are there any other good autoresponders besides MailChimp that are free up to 1,000 subscribers and that will let you create landing pages and thank you pages on their servers? And that don't have any delivery issues? The problem with MailChimp is that they don't allow affiliate marketing.
#affiliate #autoresponders #mailchimp #marketing
Avatar of Unregistered
  • sendlane but they disable the landing page featuer so you need another 3rd party software like leadpages etc. Sendlane is very affiliate marketing friendly.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11601827].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ben Scott Jr
    Moosend is free for your first 1,000 subscribers. The landing page builder is for paid subscribers but you can create forms as a free member.

    But to be on the safe side, if you plan on doing affiliate marketing for the long term, I would go with GetResponse or Aweber which are the most affiliate friendly autoresponders when it comes to affiliate marketing, even if they aren't free
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11608947].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    I think Aweber is free for 14 days and then you have to pay them a monthly fee.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11609264].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spartan14
    I give you an advice if you want to run an online business then forget about free website ,free autoresponder etc .Frstly they are not good for clients as they dont see you as a profesional one and you will have problems .For example free autoresponder can block you after you get 2k subscribers for example because you promote too much or a free website like blogger can delete all your content for a copywright .So stop doing that
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11609417].message }}
    • Originally Posted by spartan14 View Post

      I give you an advice if you want to run an online business then forget about free website ,free autoresponder etc .Frstly they are not good for clients as they dont see you as a profesional one and you will have problems .For example free autoresponder can block you after you get 2k subscribers for example because you promote too much or a free website like blogger can delete all your content for a copywright .So stop doing that
      +1 on that reply. You get what you pay for. If you pay 0 you get nothing unless there's ads in the game. Facebook,google,yahoo,youtube everything is free but what about the ads that kill you?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11612159].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
    Aweber has a free autoresponder now. However, it only allows 500 contacts / send 3K email per month.
    Signature
    How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
    20 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11612238].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author onpointinfo
      Originally Posted by DIABL0 View Post

      Aweber has a free autoresponder now. However, it only allows 500 contacts / send 3K email per month.
      Great thanks did not know that,
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11612600].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
    Originally Posted by DIABL0 View Post

    Aweber has a free autoresponder now. However, it only allows 500 contacts / send 3K email per month.
    ^ This ^
    Perfect for beginners.
    Signature
    In the minute it took me to write this post.. someone died of Covid 19. RIP.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11612622].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author culpetm
    You can always install WP on a custom domain, add a newsletter plugin, and then self-host your email sending service. Just be sure to install a deliverability plugin such as MailPoet (no affiliation) to ensure your emails don't get caught up in spam folders.
    Signature
    THE CONEXA.COM INTERNET MARKETING PORTAL
    Where only the best tips, techniques, and advice are voted to the top.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11614504].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
      Originally Posted by culpetm View Post

      You can always install WP on a custom domain, add a newsletter plugin, and then self-host your email sending service. Just be sure to install a deliverability plugin such as MailPoet (no affiliation) to ensure your emails don't get caught up in spam folders.
      There is no such thing as a deliverability plugin that will ensure your messages don't go to spam. That's a pipedream!!!

      I did a quick look at mailpoet and it looks to just be a newsletter plugin that you have to pay for that's not cheap. Optionally they have a sending service, however for what they charge, you might as well use an ESP like Aweber or Getresponse.

      I've used https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/ before to collect opt-ins and is free. As long as the outbound sending IP of the hosting company that you are using is good, you should be able to inbox well.

      However, with all mass email, you need to test. If your mail is going to the spam folder, you need to systematically test the following to identify and then fix what is causing it.

      1) Back-end setup: spf, dkim, rdns, etc...
      2) IP / domain reputation: any domain / IP that is associated with the mailing. Also test username.
      3) Content: everything in the message body, mailing address, subject line, plus your template.
      Signature
      How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
      20 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11614527].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author culpetm
        Originally Posted by DIABL0 View Post

        There is no such thing as a deliverability plugin that will ensure your messages don't go to spam. That's a pipedream!!!

        I did a quick look at mailpoet and it looks to just be a newsletter plugin that you have to pay for that's not cheap. Optionally they have a sending service, however for what they charge, you might as well use an ESP like Aweber or Getresponse.

        I've used https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/ before to collect opt-ins and is free. As long as the outbound sending IP of the hosting company that you are using is good, you should be able to inbox well.

        However, with all mass email, you need to test. If your mail is going to the spam folder, you need to systematically test the following to identify and then fix what is causing it.

        1) Back-end setup: spf, dkim, rdns, etc...
        2) IP / domain reputation: any domain / IP that is associated with the mailing. Also test username.
        3) Content: everything in the message body, mailing address, subject line, plus your template.
        You're right. There is no such thing as a deliverability plugin that will ensure your messages don't go to spam. I should have worded my response better. I guess I meant to say that there are some plugins that can improve deliverability. The plugin I use integrates spf and dkim, which the regular WP mail sending function does not do.
        Signature
        THE CONEXA.COM INTERNET MARKETING PORTAL
        Where only the best tips, techniques, and advice are voted to the top.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11614846].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author deu12000
    SendFox gives you 3,000 subscribers on their free plan. They also have a landing page builder and forms but it's not very advanced.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11614516].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DURABLEOILCOM
    I recommend using Get Response they offer the best customer service, tools, and free training to build your email marketing list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11615224].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author luciesmazanska
    Banned
    Originally Posted by ncloud View Post

    Are there any other good autoresponders besides MailChimp that are free up to 1,000 subscribers and that will let you create landing pages and thank you pages on their servers? And that don't have any delivery issues? The problem with MailChimp is that they don't allow affiliate marketing.
    I would redirect people from MailChimp to my page and there offer things via affiliate links..
    there are few providers which allows you to promote AF links but I think redirecting them to your page and then offer something is way better
    Signature
    ★★★★★
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11615648].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jignesh86
    In my opinion get response is most affiliate friendly autoresponder out there. And they have many templates for landing pages and thank you pages.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11616363].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BeginnersAngel
    Aweber is most suited for affiliate marketing and u only get 500 free subscribers and then u will have to pay a monthly payment of $16.15, which is now the Pro version, and is now cheaper than the once $19 a month it use to be.

    Getresponse allows 1,000 free subscribers and then it's $15 a month and they are now considered as a clickfunnels alternative because if u upgrade to the $49 plan u will have access to their Autofunnel.
    Signature

    Want to build an online business the right way?

    Get an entire course in affiliate marketing 100% FREE!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11617405].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics