My first few post(s) on this forum as I try to learn the concept of email marketing. Please would like your feedback and experience on a simple idea.
I am looking to build a list of potential clients within a niche - Real Estate/Construction - Building/Property Owners - Residential or Commerical
The basic idea is to:
A. Using targeted social media ads, direct a stream of traffic towards a squeeze page/lead magnet to get email list opt-ins.
B. Create and send valuable email content to the email subscribers in a 2/3 per week newsletter to build trust and credibility.
C. Promote/Sell a number of affiliates programs (Niche based) within the newsletter content, making commissions to fund the whole entire campaign cost/spend.
D. In your experience assuming only 2% of maybe a list of 3000 email subscribers buy an affiliate marketing product over a year, would this model even fund itself??.
E. Maybe some of the subscribers would become actual clients of the business, but that's not the focus atm, but to use only affiliate payouts (eg Clickbank) to fund the campaign continuously. Would this work?
1. For experienced warriors who are doing these, in one form or another, Would this model even fund itself, how can we maximize these?
2. What is the % sales rate on your email lists using affiliate marketing? What's the best way to increase the squeeze page opt-in rate?
3. Which is the trusted affiliate marketing program(s) within the real estate/construction niche?
4. How else can one monetize a niche email opt-in list?
5. How can this basic idea be made better and more effective/profitable?
Any comments that will help flesh out this naive idea would be helpful. Thank you
Thank you, Awesome Warriors!