Keeping track of Solos/ Ad Swaps

12 replies
Hey guys, I'm doing various ad swaps from Safe-swaps.com and outside forums too..

I'm about to start doing the "Fast way" of building list via Solo Ads..

I have a question.. what tools you guys use to track best?
I'm currently using bit.ly, clickmeter.com and analytics on squeezepage..
All sites give vary reports..

Please share with me on best free tools to keep track..
also maybe the process?
#keeping #solos or #swaps #track
  • Profile picture of the author ShoppingSignals
    I use My Click Boss. I find tracking clicks to be a thorn in my side, but it's a necessary evil. This kind of combines all the things you noted in your post, into one service.
    Signature
    Get a FREE Conversion Optimization Consultation. No B.S. No upsell. Beta service needs testimonials!.

    - Check Here For Details -
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9362349].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author beasty513
    I would recommend My Click Boss for click tracking,

    They have excellent features and pretty easy to use.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9362509].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SolutionSecrets
      thanks.. I will test out My click Boss and see how it works best..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9364006].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Reddy20
    Great suggestion. It's very important to keep track of everything
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9364055].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alex Leizerovich
      QualityClickControl aka QCC is pretty good.
      It has many options.
      It does have bugs here and there but the creator is fixing them when them arise.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9364120].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anpharmd09
    Originally Posted by SolutionSecrets View Post

    Please share with me on best free tools to keep track..
    also maybe the process?

    You're not likely to find a high quality click/conversion tracker for free. If you are serious about building your list and using solo ads and ad swaps more aggressively, you owe it to yourself to invest in a quality click tracking program.

    I personally use Quality Click Control and would recommend it to anybody.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9365995].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Syssolution
    Originally Posted by SolutionSecrets View Post

    Hey guys, I'm doing various ad swaps from Safe-swaps.com and outside forums too..

    I'm about to start doing the "Fast way" of building list via Solo Ads..

    I have a question.. what tools you guys use to track best?
    I'm currently using bit.ly, clickmeter.com and analytics on squeezepage..
    All sites give vary reports..

    Please share with me on best free tools to keep track..
    also maybe the process?
    Hello,

    How was your experience with Safe-swaps.com?

    Thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9370940].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Edwin Torres
    I use HyperTracker to track my optins, sales, and overall conversions throughout my funnel.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9372232].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SolutionSecrets
      Originally Posted by Syssolution View Post

      Hello,

      How was your experience with Safe-swaps.com?

      Thank you
      Safe-swaps are good for starters.. i usually buy Solo ads from there..

      Originally Posted by humbleadonis View Post

      why cant you just use google analytics?
      Google Analytics is just a mere traffic analyzer.. i use it for Traffic Source only.. not much for tracking sales or so..

      Originally Posted by Edwin Torres View Post

      I use HyperTracker to track my optins, sales, and overall conversions throughout my funnel.
      I'll check it out.. thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9397686].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheChamp25
    I too will be using hyper tracker for my solo ads it's $19/month
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9418103].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Phill Wess
      I also use My Click Boss. It really is ideal solution to track your clicks exchange business.

      There are rotator options, clickbank option and "classic" tracking.

      So it has everything marketer needs to track in increase conversions.

      Cheers
      Signature
      ~ Join My Private Online Course: 7 Days To A Profitable Online Business ~
      (...And Make A Full Time Online Income By Using 3 Bulletproof Marketing Methods)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9418423].message }}

Trending Topics