Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Finished Contests & Challenges (https://www.warriorforum.com/finished-contests-challenges/)
-   -   [FINISHED] Think of a new domain name and win $50 (https://www.warriorforum.com/finished-contests-challenges/412206-finished-think-new-domain-name-win-50-a.html)

Moneyerr 10th July 2011 02:17 PM

[FINISHED] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
FINISHED!

Hey Warriors, I announce a contest and you can easily win $50 here. Payment will be sent to winners PayPal account.

You must think of a domain name for a new Fiverr clone site (not just yet another clone, this will be with new cool features).

Domain must be short and easy remembered. Worldwide targeted. Must be free to register .com

Must NOT contain words gig, five, fiver


Send your offers only via PM's! Please don't post domains here in public so they do not get captured by others.


Contest will last till August 31. I leave a right for myself to prolong (in case there's no good offers) or to close (in case someone suggests great domain) this contest earlier than settled time.


Good luck and creative ideas for all participants!

globalinformationnetwork 16th July 2011 07:37 PM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
rambos armpits

vener 17th July 2011 02:15 PM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
fivgig.com, tag line: all gigs for five

hashif16 19th July 2011 09:36 PM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vener (Post 4281212)
fivgig.com, tag line: all gigs for five

Why not send a PM as OP suggested?..:)

TheFundingGuru 20th July 2011 12:13 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
What are the distinct elements of your service versus Fiverr etc? A few clues would help and also the name should be a hook for the unique elements of your service.

Moneyerr 20th July 2011 03:22 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFundingGuru (Post 4298137)
What are the distinct elements of your service versus Fiverr etc? A few clues would help and also the name should be a hook for the unique elements of your service.

Hi, thanks for your questions. Do not use five, fiver or similar words in domain. I will allow to post jobs not only for 5$ but for different prices. I also prefer if a domain will have a meaning, but if you think of something not having a meaning but very easy readable and remembered just let me know.

Zara Marie 20th July 2011 03:35 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moneyerr (Post 4298855)
Hi, thanks for your questions. Do not use five, fiver or similar words in domain. I will allow to post jobs not only for 5$ but for different prices. I also prefer if a domain will have a meaning, but if you think of something not having a meaning but very easy readable and remembered just let me know.

How about BuyAndSellGIG.com? I just checked the website and it targets two types of visitors - those who are selling their gigs and another for those willing to buy. I just hope that buy and sell website haven't bought this keywords.

hashif16 20th July 2011 09:17 PM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moneyerr (Post 4298855)
Hi, thanks for your questions. Do not use five, fiver or similar words in domain. I will allow to post jobs not only for 5$ but for different prices. I also prefer if a domain will have a meaning, but if you think of something not having a meaning but very easy readable and remembered just let me know.

Yeah, i send u some great suggestions..:cool:

Moneyerr 23rd July 2011 01:31 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zara Marie (Post 4298922)
How about BuyAndSellGIG.com? I just checked the website and it targets two types of visitors - those who are selling their gigs and another for those willing to buy. I just hope that buy and sell website haven't bought this keywords.

Thanks for your suggestion, but it is too dull..

Quote:

Originally Posted by hashif16 (Post 4304872)
Yeah, i send u some great suggestions..:cool:

Thank you also, yes, but if you will have more other ideas just let me know.

KingOfMusic 23rd July 2011 03:01 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Sent you a PM with some suggestions.

Anniekristen 23rd July 2011 08:41 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
I am new to this..and will try to see what I can do...

Panosgr83 23rd July 2011 11:33 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Hello Moneyerr. I'm a newbie and a soon to become a marketing entrepreneur. What about gigs2cash.com

jeenyuhs 23rd July 2011 03:45 PM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
no one reads rules anymore

hashif16 24th July 2011 01:34 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Panosgr83 (Post 4322529)
Hello Moneyerr. I'm a newbie and a soon to become a marketing entrepreneur. What about gigs2cash.com

I guess OP will not like these names, He is looking for something that is ease to pronounce, without numbers, short and memorable..Just a Guessing.:)

jhn2001 24th July 2011 01:50 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Interesting contest ,Pm'ed you Few names .

Moneyerr 24th July 2011 01:54 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hashif16 (Post 4325525)
I guess OP will not like these names, He is looking for something that is ease to pronounce, without numbers, short and memorable..Just a Guessing.:)

hashif16 yes you are absolutely right, i do not like this domain (but thanks author for trying) and you stated my needs also correctly. Also thank you for providing so many suggestions, still i'm not 100% happy with none of them... I would like to hear more of them. Still waiting for your ideas! Contest is still going!

hashif16 24th July 2011 03:07 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Thanks, Which Letter you would like your Domain to start with?..

keyuria 24th July 2011 03:20 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
gigearn.com

Vlad Bacioiu 24th July 2011 10:40 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
I've sent you a Pm

hashif16 25th July 2011 04:38 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Do u GOT ANY dOMAIN NAME That satisfy your needs?..:)

Moneyerr 27th July 2011 12:04 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hashif16 (Post 4332012)
Do u GOT ANY dOMAIN NAME That satisfy your needs?..:)

I got suggestions only from few people. hashif16 sent many ideas, but still not 100% satisfied. And still waiting for your ideas. Thank you.

Moneyerr 27th July 2011 11:09 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Well guys, what do you think if i choose domain name moneyerr.com, just like my username :) no one has suggested that. A Moneyer is someone who physically creates money, you can read more about this here Moneyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I can say we are all Moneyers and people who will post their services on my website will become Moneyers, because they would come to this site to earn money. What do you say, is it easy remembered, fluently pronounced and make sense?

hashif16 28th July 2011 08:36 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moneyerr (Post 4348528)
Well guys, what do you think if i choose domain name moneyerr.com, just like my username :) no one has suggested that. A Moneyer is someone who physically creates money, you can read more about this here Moneyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I can say we are all Moneyers and people who will post their services on my website will become Moneyers, because they would come to this site to earn money. What do you say, is it easy remembered, fluently pronounced and make sense?

What i can say Dear moneyerr..In my opinion no one can suggest such a name..

You know why?


Simply because moneyerr wants a Domain name..


Something smells in my Nose...:)
Regards,
Hashif

rwbovee 31st July 2011 02:55 PM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Moneyerr.com is a good idea. This should go over. You win the $50 yourself.

Moneyerr 2nd August 2011 09:54 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rwbovee (Post 4374103)
Moneyerr.com is a good idea. This should go over. You win the $50 yourself.

Any more opinions? Because i need to decide whether to close or prolong this contest.

Deveron Hilgers 2nd August 2011 10:50 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
I think Moneyerr is a great name.

Nesta182 2nd August 2011 10:59 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
how about Price.com or pricer.net

Moneyerr 2nd August 2011 12:40 PM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nesta182 (Post 4386259)
how about Price.com or pricer.net

I really enjoy your humor sense.

dillipbytes 3rd August 2011 01:14 PM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
though late, send a PM. If you don't mind, pls tell me whether you like my suggestion or not.

Thanks.

stopper 4th August 2011 09:37 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
how will i know i won the prize if mine is the best or am i too late

Landman 4th August 2011 01:17 PM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by globalinformationnetwork (Post 4277052)
rambos armpits

That's a winner! :D

mak3r 4th August 2011 01:32 PM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
aren't u interested in buying a registered one?

hardraysnight 4th August 2011 06:55 PM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Better than fiver.com?

sixer.com

all that brilliance from a mere mortal

hashif16 4th August 2011 10:16 PM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
COINERR.COM

superowid 6th August 2011 11:04 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Hello,

Please check your PM.
I sent you one.
Hope you like it. :)

Thanks.

livingthelife 6th August 2011 04:34 PM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Looks like somebody already registered moneyerr.com privately back in April, but they aren't using it. Do you already own that?

Moneyerr 7th August 2011 08:42 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stopper (Post 4400695)
how will i know i won the prize if mine is the best or am i too late

I will announce the winner when the contest will be finished.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mak3r (Post 4402186)
aren't u interested in buying a registered one?

Yes, i might be interested if this is a great domain, contact me and let me know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hashif16 (Post 4404988)
COINERR.COM

hashif16 I like your idea pretty much, lets wait some more time to see whether i will get more suggestions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by superowid (Post 4414247)
Hello,

Please check your PM.
I sent you one.
Hope you like it. :)

Thanks.

Hi, i've got your PM and i like your idea pretty much, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by livingthelife (Post 4415770)
Looks like somebody already registered moneyerr.com privately back in April, but they aren't using it. Do you already own that?

Yes, i've registered that and secured myself in case there will be no better suggestions and i will decide to go with moneyerr.com

Viramara 10th August 2011 02:31 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Sent you PM, hope you like 'em :)

imwarrior69 12th August 2011 08:57 PM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
I am a newbie and according to the rules, it says my post count isn't high enough. I am not able to send you a suggestion. Is there another way?

sandycah 13th August 2011 06:36 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
I am in, i already sent email to you.

Thank you.

sandycah 13th August 2011 06:49 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by imwarrior69 (Post 4457278)
I am a newbie and according to the rules, it says my post count isn't high enough. I am not able to send you a suggestion. Is there another way?

Send email. Email on first post.

imwarrior69 13th August 2011 09:18 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sandycah (Post 4459280)
Send email. Email on first post.

I tried to use the PM route but was not able to do it. How did you e-mail? I didnt see an e-mail option. Thanks.

clou 14th August 2011 01:53 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
5vvr.com
5ver.com
5forever.com
5everr.com

clou 14th August 2011 01:54 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
giveme5.com

clou 14th August 2011 01:55 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
5gigz.com
gigsfor5.com

clou 14th August 2011 01:55 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
5heaps.com

imwarrior69 14th August 2011 06:33 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by imwarrior69 (Post 4459908)
I tried to use the PM route but was not able to do it. How did you e-mail? I didnt see an e-mail option. Thanks.

Okay...for newbs like me, On the original post, there is a link called EMAIL, click on that and its his e-mail address NOT a PM option.

Thanks Moneyerr for your PM message.

antimon 17th August 2011 05:49 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
nice contest, sent my 2 cents

antimon 17th August 2011 05:50 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

moneyerr@safe-mail.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 Rcpt <moneyerr@safe-mail.net> does not exist (state 18).

imwarrior69 17th August 2011 08:47 AM

Re: [CONTEST] Think of a new domain name and win $50
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by antimon (Post 4485334)
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

moneyerr@safe-mail.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 Rcpt <moneyerr@safe-mail.net> does not exist (state 18).

My first e-mail to that address failed too. But I tried again and it went through...at least I think it did. I didn't get a failure on my second attempt.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:58 AM.