Is this worth selling?

9 replies
Hey guys,

Awhile back I purchased easy free cash .com mostly due to the fact I liked the way it sounds and someone may use it to promote an affiliate link. I've only sold one domain in the past and it was pretty out of the blue. Do any of you have any tips on how I can promote this to generate a sale?

Thank you so much for you help,

Dave

EDIT: I removed the hyperlink, until the nameserver update takes effect
#selling #worth
  • Profile picture of the author kursat
    Unless I am mistaken Dave - you are trying to promote your ads on this link by posting your first ever comment on the forum
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10345854].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NismoR35
      Originally Posted by kursat View Post

      Unless I am mistaken Dave - you are trying to promote your ads on this link by posting your first ever comment on the forum
      NO! That is not my intent, I totally forgot I was parked with SEDO, let me change that real quick lol sorry!

      EDIT: I just changed the DNS settings, my bad...what a way to start off on a new forum.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10345857].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author osmin67
    Originally Posted by NismoR35 View Post

    Hey guys,

    Awhile back I purchased easy free cash .com mostly due to the fact I liked the way it sounds and someone may use it to promote an affiliate link. I've only sold one domain in the past and it was pretty out of the blue. Do any of you have any tips on how I can promote this to generate a sale?

    Thank you so much for you help,

    Dave

    EDIT: I removed the hyperlink, until the nameserver update takes effect
    If you want to sale the domain name, try using flippa.com.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10346089].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NismoR35
      Originally Posted by osmin67 View Post

      If you want to sale the domain name, try using flippa.com.
      Yeah I've considered flippa...I'm just hesitant due to the fact it costs money to list and I don't want it to be a waste if there isn't much interest in this domain. I listed on SEDO and Freemarket though, hopefully things work out. If any of you know someone who may want this please let me know!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10349618].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ArielT
    Sorry, but it looks like a domain hard to sell

    I would not bother in trying to sell it

    Just my opinion
    Signature
    besthosting.today
    For sale. Buy it on Afternic or any of their partner registrars, sach as namecheap etc
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10346268].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tahoecale
    When selling domains,I have always used Fillpa. You say it costs money to try to sell on there. I have never paid for listing a domain to sell. If you really want to try to sell this, go back to Flippa, check around the site, and post a free listing. Good luck in selling, if that's what you decide to do.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10352975].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NismoR35
      Originally Posted by tahoecale View Post

      When selling domains,I have always used Fillpa. You say it costs money to try to sell on there. I have never paid for listing a domain to sell. If you really want to try to sell this, go back to Flippa, check around the site, and post a free listing. Good luck in selling, if that's what you decide to do.
      Hey Tahoe,

      Thanks for posting! Last time I looked I could've swore there was a listing fee for auctions, but I probably should check again. Do you sell directly for x amount you want or do you auction them off.

      -Dave
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10354598].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Platt
    I think it's really difficult to sell because it doesn't look that genuine. So maybe think about something else to sell.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10355135].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PavUK
    It won't sell on flippa for anything more than the auction listing cost, its not a good name sorry and no search traffic for "easy free cash" as a longtail keyword and no CPC value. Park at sedo and hope an end user likes the name enough to offer anything
    Signature

    Buying all 4 Letter .com's (LLLL.com), PM me

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10356002].message }}

Trending Topics