is my domain worth to list in domain trading site's ?

4 replies
hi .. i just get this domain ( my-bro.com ) and i'm wondering is it worth anything at all ?
#domain #list #site #trading #worth
  • Profile picture of the author NetMan
    Originally Posted by belal879 View Post

    hi .. i just get this domain ( my-bro.com ) and i'm wondering is it worth anything at all ?
    Well that worth everything that you had in mind when you bought it and/or anything one would want to pay you to get it.

    Best regrds,
    Andre Foisy
    Signature
    **GET...** Cash Magic Funnels @ 80% OFF | PM me for the Coupon! Available for a VERY SHORT TIME ONLY!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10450120].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author belal879
      Originally Posted by NetMan View Post

      Well that worth everything that you had in mind when you bought it and/or anything one would want to pay you to get it.

      Best regrds,
      Andre Foisy
      i tried to understand you a lot .. but still don't get you

      is it good domain or it's useless?

      a lot thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10450200].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author NetMan
        Originally Posted by belal879 View Post

        i tried to understand you a lot .. but still don't get you

        is it good domain or it's useless?

        a lot thanks
        "Well that worth everything that you had in mind when you bought it and/or anything one would want to pay you to get it."

        I meant, when you registered that domain name did you have a "value" in mind to pick and register it? That "value" is what this domain name is worth for. OR, anything that someone else would be willing to pay you for it, for example I would not give you a dime for this, so this is the value it has for me. That is relative, you see?
        Signature
        **GET...** Cash Magic Funnels @ 80% OFF | PM me for the Coupon! Available for a VERY SHORT TIME ONLY!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10450412].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jack Gordon
    Sorry, I think you'll have a lot of trouble reselling it.

    I would let it go.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10450250].message }}

Trending Topics