I know a lot of you guys are criticizing the new system but not sure if ya'll remember how flippa was when it started. So... Give it some time to improve.
I personally felt that Freelancer.com launched FreeMarket "too early" without proper inspection and testings... even after learning from launch of Warrior Payments. Was there no research done on the features that YOU MUST HAVE before launching it?
There are MANY things that could be improved but, before that.. Foundation needs to be sorted out a bit.
Here is a list of things that i would like to see changed for me to be able to at least get started:
1. Username database is not correlating with WF's logins.
For somereason, Freemarket.com thinks my username is " zobnswwoez" lol
My username is "aire".
2. Charge at least SOMETHING to list properties.
This will make ecosystem of FM ( FreeMarket ) much better.
3. Separate Websites and Domains.
4. Better verification system
5. User experience.
When i click on the menu icon, the logo disappears on the right.. Simple CSS modification will fix this. Didn't look proper on my iphone 5 either... Needs mobile optimization so i can check on my listings on the move.
6. The description page. For example: https://www.freemarket.com/sites/view.php?id=4380
No need to add all FULL HTML tags but at least add normal bold , italic, colors , Hyperlink tags.
7. " We secure the buyers payment before you transfer ownership. " ... Not a big fan of third party holding my payments when i sell something. I understand that this is done to secure that 5% and security for buyers and sellers but should remove this feature.
I would like to see " Just Sold Sites " " Most Active " etc like the competition but i can live without them for now...
If these changes are made, then i think people would start listing a bit more... while then... Freelancer.com could improve the website by comparing themself with their competion... or even clones of website/domain selling websites.
A lot of work needs to be done but i see the marketplace flourishing within 2-3 years.
What would you like improved on FreeMarket.com ?