Hello everyone! I just started planning my projects a few weeks ago and I am still researching. I have a few questions and it'd be great if anyone knows anything and could clear it up for me!
1. Do I have to consider tax?
2. is it necessary to get my idea patented?
3. what kind of shipping services should I look for?
4. Is marketing still crucial if I'm just planning a small project?
5. Are crowdfunding consultants worth it?
With all the data that's available to marketers, it is imperative that they learn how to use these information to gain better customer insight and understand desire patterns. This information ...
For the past 150 years or so, marketing models have evolved starting from merely manufacturing a good-quality product that will sell itself over time to a more customer-centric model establishing ...