Hello everyone! I just started planning my projects a few weeks ago and I am still researching. I have a few questions and it'd be great if anyone knows anything and could clear it up for me!
1. Do I have to consider tax?
2. is it necessary to get my idea patented?
3. what kind of shipping services should I look for?
4. Is marketing still crucial if I'm just planning a small project?
5. Are crowdfunding consultants worth it?
A new article on Search Engine Journal asks, given publishers have been scrambling to fix Core Web Vitals, does the fact that WordPress, plugin and theme developers seemingly decline to ...
Marketing Land's daily brief reports that Australia has passed its new media code and discusses Virginia's consumer privacy law and what that means for all the marketers out there. What ...
A new article on Marketing Land reports on how the visual discovery platform is rethinking stories and influencers. Colleen Stauffer is Global Director of Creator Marketing for Pinterest: "The content ...