The problems I experienced were rubbish customer service. half the time they don't even respond and when they do its 2 weeks later and a badly written message. The main problem was that it says that you have submitted to all these sites (about 40% said submit success) but when I checked on the individual sites there was nothing there? The remaining 60% come up as failed to submit - thats a pretty poor rate!
They don't explain that you need to go to each site in the first place to open an account (I thought my bookmarks were getting submitted for ages) even though they have a multiple account and password creator which I thought opened all the accounts for you!
1) Anyway I am starting to believe that the whole system with only wire doesn't even work? Has anyone else had the same experiences? Does anyone know if it actually works?
2) Also what do people find are the best social bookmarking submitters?