Email extractor - any recommendations?

12 replies
Hi online warriors ..

I was searching to find email extractor, I found some,
most of them they say: their software can extract 1000s of emails from facebook groups, forums and other sites that have list of active members,
but, did not see they have clear contacts, all of them are hidden and they ask to communicate with them via facebook, etc,, something skeptical,
I won't mention their sites here as reference, maybe the moderator will block or remove it,

However, if anyone of you have good one, something makes the sense of trust, will be highly appreciated,
Thanks in advance.
#email #extractor #recommended
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
    Originally Posted by mixmedia View Post

    Hi online warriors ..

    I was searching to find email extractor, I found some,
    most of them they say: their software can extract 1000s of emails from facebook groups, forums and other sites that have list of active members,
    but, did not see they have clear contacts, all of them are hidden and they ask to communicate with them via facebook, etc,, something skeptical,
    I won't mention their sites here as reference, maybe the moderator will block or remove it,

    However, if anyone of you have good one, something makes the sense of trust, will be highly appreciated,
    Thanks in advance.
    Couple of things that are banned on the forum for sale

    • Mass Account Creators
    • E-Mail Harvesters
    • Lead Scrapers
    • Cookie Stuffing Scripts
    • Mass Automation Tools
    • SEO Spam Tools
    • Blog Commenting Tools
    • Wiki Poster Tools
    • Spamming Tools
    • Automation Bots
    • Forum Posting Tools
    • Classified Ad Posters
    • Email Lists
    But I know you want one but what are you going to do with the email address after you extract them? you can't email them you dont have permission and that would be spam and a very hefty fine
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11156847].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mixmedia
      First, thanks for the guideline information,
      secondly, my purpose for emails if to build list of targeted prospects that may turn to be customers, and with every email which to notify at first email if anyone that not want to receive my emails will certainly be opted-out from my list, as every marketing email provider mention this, we against spam and respect privacy,
      as new marketer, I won't accept to bother anyone privacy or any, I want to stay longer and build good reputation, so it will pay off at the long run,
      However, sometimes I may post some irrelevant or may look naive questions, sorry about this, and appreciate any advises really,
      Thank you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11156855].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
        Originally Posted by mixmedia View Post

        First, thanks for the guideline information,
        secondly, my purpose for emails if to build list of targeted prospects that may turn to be customers, and with every email which to notify at first email if anyone that not want to receive my emails will certainly be opted-out from my list, as every marketing email provider mention this, we against spam and respect privacy,
        as new marketer, I won't accept to bother anyone privacy or any, I want to stay longer and build good reputation, so it will pay off at the long run,
        However, sometimes I may post some irrelevant or may look naive questions, sorry about this, and appreciate any advises really,
        Thank you.
        I am not sure that you understand you can not email anyone even if you put in the opted out part, if you did not get the list via a squeeze page or web site they are all useless email address full stop
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11156877].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mixmedia
          Ok, appreciate your comments and clarification,
          many thanks!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11156881].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
          Originally Posted by Regional Warrior View Post

          I am not sure that you understand you can not email anyone even if you put in the opted out part, if you did not get the list via a squeeze page or web site they are all useless email address full stop
          This is actually not true at all...depending on which country the data is for.

          In the U.S., you can pretty much send a message to anyone you want as long as you follow Can-Spam law. Not saying you should, just saying you can.

          Also, you can get 3rd party data, which the users have given permission to receive messages from third parties. This is what I have been doing for nearly 17 years and done right it can be extremely profitable.

          In other countries, they have much stricter laws and even 3rd party data isn't acceptable, because you have to have permission directly from the recipient before sending them a message.
          Signature
          How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
          18 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11221822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
    The facebook extractors don't work.

    Out of curiosity, I tested one with my own group and while it generated email addresses, none of them were correct. It appears that it uses the screen names to then try and find emails for them outside of facebook.

    Scraping emails off the internet using an automated program is generally a bad idea. You will likely collect bad addresses (bounces) and spam traps and will just get you account terminated quickly.

    The only thing I would consider using an extractor for is finding business emails for sending B2B offers.

    If you are wanting to send B2C offers you should look at 3rd party email data. Which is data that the users have shown an interest in a specific vertical (niche) and has provided permission to receive messages from third parties. You get the opt-in record for each user and it's completely can-spam compliant. This is what I have been doing for over 16 years.

    There is a lot more that goes into it than just getting the data and sending it, but done right it can be extremely profitable.

    Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, for the most part, does 6-7 figures. While that may be a huge range, much comes down to one's ability to scale and effectively build and manage the infrastructure needed to scale.
    Signature
    How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
    18 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11156854].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mixmedia
    If you are wanting to send B2C offers you should look at 3rd party email data. Which is data that the users have shown an interest in a specific vertical (niche) and has provided permission to receive messages from third parties. You get the opt-in record for each user and it's completely can-spam compliant. This is what I have been doing for over 16 years.

    There is a lot more that goes into it than just getting the data and sending it, but done right it can be extremely profitable.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Yes, I think this is what I need,
    could you advise which sources? or some hints about this?
    thank you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11156866].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NYPHILLY
    I am also interested to know about reliable sources of 3rd party email data. Do you have any reccomendations? Have you found any of your own sources? Would love to hear back, thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11221721].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mabu Map
    I got few not good experiences with email extractor, so i understand your concern.

    - The first one i bought the price is about $80, extracted emails like crazy

    But when i sent email to that big list, no results.

    - The other one they said that they could extract email from FB groups, they even record it and said that 7 days risk FREE, money back guarantee.

    But then i bought the software and try, it did not work, then i ask for refund, nobody reply.

    Becareful my friend. I know it's hard. Because sometimes, if we don't try, we will never know...We don't even have a chance if we don't try.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11221757].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author st0nec0ld
    If you intend to use it for email marketing, I would suggest that you think about it again.
    I've been there already, done that and it didn't work for me. Maybe because I'm targeting audience in general and it ends up to be a spam. Anyway. just think about it. It will save you time and effort.
    Signature

    12BET | Live Casino Malaysia

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11221799].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
      Originally Posted by st0nec0ld View Post

      If you intend to use it for email marketing, I would suggest that you think about it again.
      I've been there already, done that and it didn't work for me. Maybe because I'm targeting audience in general and it ends up to be a spam. Anyway. just think about it. It will save you time and effort.
      The way to make a general list work is to promote offers that have mass appeal...will typically be of interest to a large general audience.

      Dating site sign-ups rank close to the top, along with lead generation offers...insurance, education, mortgage, debt, credit, loans, assistance, discount offers, homeowner offers, etc... All of which just require the user to fill out a form, which is far easier than promoting offers that require a sale to be made to make money.
      Signature
      How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
      18 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11221896].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ajrcase
    I usually go for atomic email extractor, so I'd recommend to try it (if you haven't before). It's searching by keywords
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11250762].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author deanreberly
    Banned
    Mailbiz - All In one Facebook Marketing Tool - A Powerful Email Extractor for Customer's: Email Addresses and Phone Numbers. Finds Trending Winning Products on Shopify, Best Amazon Product Catalogs.

    Facebook Email Extract From ANYWHERE Groups, Page, Post, Image, Video, ALL.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11518861].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics