Incansoft black Friday sale

85 replies
In case some of you aren't aware, Incansoft are running a special black Friday sale today - with their products ranging from $12.95 to $4.95 I have just been shopping there and got myself GFX Video Writer, Article Bot and Press Bot to add to my beloved Social Bot, RSS Bot and Directory Bot Use discount code WALMART for all products apart from GFX Video Writer and GFX Writer, you need to use VIDEO and GRAPHICS respectively for those Enjoy
#black #friday #incansoft #sale
  • Profile picture of the author bbncu
    Thanks for the tip !!! ..I got myself a lot of bots for a low low price!!! thanks Incansoft...
    Signature

    If you want to build a profitable online
    business in the next 2 hours, check this out:
    http://www.onlineprofitssupremacy.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1432255].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lanta99
    Thanks! Just got a couple of bots myself!
    Signature
    --Live SEO Challenge--
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1432636].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1432668].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ronr
      Ok I'm going to get a few.

      Which Incansoft products to you like best, recommend and why?

      Thanks, Ron
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1432831].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
        Originally Posted by ronr View Post

        Ok I'm going to get a few.

        Which Incansoft products to you like best, recommend and why?

        Thanks, Ron
        RSS BOT
        DIRECTORY BOT
        ARTICLE BOT

        ARE ALL MUST HAVES

        Social Bot, video writer, and content mania should also be on your "to get" list if you don't already have tools to do those tasks for you.

        Jeremy
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1433045].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    Guys: my advice is take a look at what you're doing now and pick the bot or bots that will speed this up. Also, take a look at your short, and long term marketing plans and pick the bots that will aid these plans. My picks when I started were: PressBot, ArticleBot, RSSbot. I've also picked up ContentMania to help in rewriting. I've got ALL the bots plus the video writer (great for turning articles to videos!)

    And DON'T look at price. Heck they're between 4 and 12 $ during the sale. Think long-term value and how they will add profits to your business by saving you work and time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1433048].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony X
    Has anyone used Blogbot? If so, how's it working for you? I'm still kinda unsure about how it works and if it's something that I want to use for my SEO efforts
    Signature

    Christ Follower...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1433756].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author profitgenerator
      Originally Posted by Tony X View Post

      Has anyone used Blogbot? If so, how's it working for you? I'm still kinda unsure about how it works and if it's something that I want to use for my SEO efforts
      I have the same questions. I read the sales page, but I'm not sure I understand what it's purpose is.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1440684].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Irsan Komarga
    Good stuff, been waiting for this. The prices are ridiculously low, grab them now!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1440710].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Negotiator74
    Heard a lot of good things about these and for the 2 products I got for $7.77 how can I go wrong! Thanks for the tip! Now if I would have just got the notice earlier on the Hostgator Black Friday sale that is now gone...I would be set for a while.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1440753].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author boattraveller
    Hi
    Does anyone know whether Incansoft has any more sales, I got an SENuke eval, but I can't imagine how I will pay the monthly fee.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1486330].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dvonn19
    Hi Liam, the code is not working.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1486921].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tabithanaylor
    cypherslock - question for you. The video writer - does it just create the videos, or is there a function that will allow you to submit the video to different sites on the web as well?

    I've been eyeing it for about a week now...........
    Signature

    Kicking a$$ in 2019!
    Tabitha Jean Naylor
    TabithaNaylor.com
    WEcanmag.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1487405].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
      Originally Posted by tabithanaylor View Post

      cypherslock - question for you. The video writer - does it just create the videos, or is there a function that will allow you to submit the video to different sites on the web as well?

      I've been eyeing it for about a week now...........
      It just creates the videos for you based on the article you import. Now for video submission you will want VideoBot.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1598231].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Travel Planner
    Hi
    Any new coupon codes for incansoft products available ?
    Looking forward to a few purchases.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1598043].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Rogers
      Originally Posted by Travel Planner View Post

      Hi
      Any new coupon codes for incansoft products available ?
      Looking forward to a few purchases.
      Keep an eye out around Jan 27th. Mike says if he gets drunk enough he'll run a sale on his birthday.

      John
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1598160].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
        Originally Posted by John Rogers View Post

        Keep an eye out around Jan 27th. Mike says if he gets drunk enough he'll run a sale on his birthday.John
        How can we get a crate of ouzo to him before the 27th?
        Signature
        "Life can only be understood backwards, but must be lived forwards" - Soren Kierkegaard
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1600590].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author buzzpoint
        Originally Posted by John Rogers View Post

        Keep an eye out around Jan 27th. Mike says if he gets drunk enough he'll run a sale on his birthday.

        John
        Sale is supposed to happen today, is it on? Seems Mike is not drunk enough?
        Signature
        Digital Cameras Explained
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1673126].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author BIG Mike
          Banned
          Originally Posted by buzzpoint View Post

          Sale is supposed to happen today, is it on? Seems Mike is not drunk enough?
          I'm working on it

          Try PARTY for now...that seems to work!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1673371].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author buzzpoint
            Originally Posted by BIG Mike View Post

            I'm working on it

            Try PARTY for now...that seems to work!
            That's good!, What is the code now?
            Signature
            Digital Cameras Explained
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1673464].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Zeb
              Originally Posted by buzzpoint View Post

              That's good!, What is the code now?
              "PARTY" is the code mate
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1673478].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author buzzpoint
                Originally Posted by Zeb View Post

                "PARTY" is the code mate
                Ops! Awaking that late and sleepy, seems affecting me... I just saw that yes, that is what Mike said.. I can't believe that I asked that..... Thanks
                Signature
                Digital Cameras Explained
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1673482].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author terryd
            Originally Posted by BIG Mike View Post

            I'm working on it

            Try PARTY for now...that seems to work!
            Sweet!!!...........thought you might have passed out on the floor somewhere.........off to buy bots before you recover!!
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1673481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarkAse
    Bump....since I have money to spend and am not sure I want to wait until the 27th....how about a bottle of wine big Mike?
    Signature

    My current project, the Uncorked Ventures Wine Club. More coming soon, here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1616392].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BIG Mike
    Banned
    You really want to wait anyways, because we're in the process of releasing really major upgrades to RSSBot, DirectoryBot, SocialBot and possibly launching Web20Bot during that sale
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1617065].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author scdayton
      Originally Posted by BIG Mike View Post

      You really want to wait anyways, because we're in the process of releasing really major upgrades to RSSBot, DirectoryBot, SocialBot and possibly launching Web20Bot during that sale
      So are you confirming another big sale for the 27th Mike including SocialBot at that time?

      I'm in the market for SocialBot and was wondering if you could give some details on what the new features might be for that one.

      Thanks,

      Stephen
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1622456].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author scdayton
      Originally Posted by BIG Mike View Post

      You really want to wait anyways, because we're in the process of releasing really major upgrades to RSSBot, DirectoryBot, SocialBot and possibly launching Web20Bot during that sale
      Oh I forgot to ask........do all these apps work on Windows 7?

      Thanks,

      Stephen
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1622464].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
        Originally Posted by scdayton View Post

        Oh I forgot to ask........do all these apps work on Windows 7?

        Thanks,

        Stephen
        They work like a charm on my 64 bit version of windows 7 so...yes I'd say
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1637812].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BelindaMooney
      Originally Posted by BIG Mike View Post

      You really want to wait anyways, because we're in the process of releasing really major upgrades to RSSBot, DirectoryBot, SocialBot and possibly launching Web20Bot during that sale
      Thanks ... I'm awaitin'

      Belinda
      Signature
      Professional Article Spinner - Your Results are GUARANTEED!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1622474].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Didi
      Hello Mike,

      Seems like I'm a little too late for all the discounts on your products. Will you be having any more discounts in the near future? If you do, when will it be?

      Didi
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1704735].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sridhar
    Subscribing to this thread so I get notified when the next discounts/coupons are available.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1623266].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gary Becks
    How does social bot fair up compared to bookmarking demon? And is the article bot totally automated?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1623319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author qwekelly
    I'll definitely buy a few when they go on sale... looking forward to it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1626000].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author currypuff
      Am interested to find out how well the GFX Video writer works. Getting ready for the birthday sale.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1631370].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Maria Gudelis
        Originally Posted by currypuff View Post

        Am interested to find out how well the GFX Video writer works. Getting ready for the birthday sale.
        I love GFX Video - I have my VA create them from some articles, submit to vid sharing sites... you can see one of my sites using it - Maria Gudelis Articles (very basic site - not my main ones) - scroll down to see some in action...
        Signature

        Brand NEW: How To Dominate Facebook SEO - LIVE Coaching - Closes SOON! Get In Now Click Here


        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1637736].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Zeb
        Originally Posted by currypuff View Post

        Am interested to find out how well the GFX Video writer works. Getting ready for the birthday sale.
        You can get GFX video writer now with a discount. I found out that it has a permanent discount and i just got it a couple of days back. I'm loving how the tool works. Easy to make videos and i'm now waiting for the sale to get videobot

        Quoting John Rogers post "The permanent coupon code for GFX Video Writer is VIDEO" here :-
        http://www.warriorforum.com/internet...ml#post1595415

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1659970].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rod Cortez
    Yo BigMike, any eta on TrafficMania's release date?
    Signature
    "Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out."
    - Jim Rohn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1645521].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gary Pettit
    I heard today that Incansoft is coming out with 3 New Bots shortly!

    1) POD Bot
    2) Web 2.0 Bot
    3) Classified Ad Bot

    Looking forward to the New Bots!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1645539].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Travel Planner
    Great.Big Mike.

    I would suggest that you can consider adding automatic article directory directory link activation in the new version of articlebot, automatic captcha solving for your programs through a paid service like decaptcher.com

    This can save a lot of time.

    Cheers
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1659739].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CraigX
    When is Big Mikes next sale?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1659802].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Zeb
      Originally Posted by CraigX View Post

      When is Big Mikes next sale?
      Read a couple of posts up and you'll find the answer right here in this page.

      Anyways, Big Mike's birthday is on the 27th Jan and if he gets drunk enough, he'll set up a sale
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1659975].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Gary Becks
        Anyone know if the sale is a go for tomorrow or not?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1671912].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TubongLugaw
        Originally Posted by Zeb View Post

        Read a couple of posts up and you'll find the answer right here in this page.

        Anyways, Big Mike's birthday is on the 27th Jan and if he gets drunk enough, he'll set up a sale
        i have been waiting for Mike's bday! i do hope i can buy som bots during sale at IncanSoft
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1672521].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danons
    Happy birthday, Big Mike!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1673403].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zeb
    Happy Birthday BIG MIKE!!!

    While you're getting drunk, i'm buying some of your stuff and you can say buying you a couple of beers . On me mate...

    Oh any news of web2.0bot yet?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1673406].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gee S
    Great, this is good timing...

    So SEO/ rankings purposes which of the Incansoft bots are the best to buy?

    Gee
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1673582].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author milkyway
      Happy Birthday!

      milkyway
      Signature
      Never miss an opportunity to be fabulous.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1673752].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ayaw
    OMG... I just get 5 bots for under 50 bucks

    Happy Birthday Mike...

    all the best,
    ayaw
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1673822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Desh
    Happy Birthday

    Thanks for the present, bought a couple of them dirt cheap!!

    Regards
    Signature

    Hmmmm....

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1673895].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Testy Today
      Hi,

      I have a Mac. Could anyone tell me if the Incansoft Windows programs run okay through emulation. (I have Parallels 5.0, Windows XP service pack 2, on a MacBookPro with Mac OS X Leopard.)

      Thanks a lot for your input.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1692184].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author John Rogers
        The PARTY ends today. Get it while you can.

        There won't be another sale anytime soon.

        Originally Posted by Testy Today View Post

        Hi,

        I have a Mac. Could anyone tell me if the Incansoft Windows programs run okay through emulation. (I have Parallels 5.0, Windows XP service pack 2, on a MacBookPro with Mac OS X Leopard.)

        Thanks a lot for your input.
        No one on the Incansoft team uses a Mac, so we haven't verified personally that they do run through emulation, however we do have Mac customers who say they do.

        John
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1692286].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sith005
          Thanks Big Mike, bought 8 yesterday and getting them installed now!
          Signature
          PPC-Coach Helped Me Become PROFITIBLE
          Find Out How Here!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1692476].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Testy Today
          Originally Posted by John Rogers View Post

          The PARTY ends today. Get it while you can.

          There won't be another sale anytime soon.


          No one on the Incansoft team uses a Mac, so we haven't verified personally that they do run through emulation, however we do have Mac customers who say they do.

          John
          I joined the PARTY!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1692888].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BelindaMooney
    Thanks!!! Got several products!
    Belinda
    Signature
    Professional Article Spinner - Your Results are GUARANTEED!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1674242].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author scdayton
      Happy birthday Mike and thanks for the awesome low prices and matching software! I'm heading over to your site now to go get something nice for myself! LOL

      Stephen
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1674945].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Lee Wilson
        I can't resist a bargain! I've never used any of Mikes products but his reputation on here is good so I'll give them a go.

        I've just added two the shopping cart that I'll probably use, another four that I might use in the future and two that I feel the urge to buy but not sure I'll ever use, so ... can anyone talk me into the niche builder and the content manager, is there anything about them that's worth dumping wordpress or my static sites for?

        Happy birthday Mike and thanks for the sale!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1675027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gary Becks
    Is the GFX video writer not a part of the sale? I am trying to purchase it using the coupon code "PARTY" but no disount is being given.???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1675537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gary Becks
    Okay, Thanks John...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1676418].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnZags
    Hey Happy Birthday Boss, thanks for the discount just purchased
    Signature

    I've lost too many friends, but I've won too many bets..

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1677195].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author searchguru
    Happy Birthday Big Mike and thank you for the amazing discount - bought a few of them!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1677210].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stfu
    Does this coupon still work?
    I need a couple of BOTS. I'm gonna try right away.
    Cheers for sharing.

    EDIT: What's the code for the video bot? Both walmart and video doesnt work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1680194].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Zeb
      Originally Posted by stfu View Post

      EDIT: What's the code for the video bot? Both walmart and video doesnt work.
      I just tried "PARTY" for videobot and it still works. Remember to make it all CAPS.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1682676].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Rogers
      Originally Posted by stfu View Post

      Does this coupon still work?
      I need a couple of BOTS. I'm gonna try right away.
      Cheers for sharing.

      EDIT: What's the code for the video bot? Both walmart and video doesnt work.
      PARTY works on VideoBot.

      VIDEO is for GFX Video Writer only.

      John
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1684675].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jury
    Thanks for tip. Just bought many products from there
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1683126].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author oppcent
      Thanks Big Mike, just got 4 products, great deal.

      A question for Big Mike or other members, if you could offer some suggestions on getting the best results from this software.

      I got RSSBOT, SOCIALBOT, ARTICLEBOT, DIRECTORYBOT, and was wondering what the best combination of application might be to get the best linking results, as well as doing it safely so as not to have too many links all at once.

      I have a few sites that need a strong back-linking push quickly and safely.

      For example for a given domain, which script would be best to run first.
      And then which others to build on those links, and in which order.

      Thanks for any suggestions.
      RG
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1684947].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TubongLugaw
        i just bought Content Mania, RSSbot, DirectoryBot, Socialbot, Articlebot,Blogbot, GFX writer!

        thanks MIKE!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1687083].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jury
        Originally Posted by oppcent View Post

        Thanks Big Mike, just got 4 products, great deal.

        A question for Big Mike or other members, if you could offer some suggestions on getting the best results from this software.

        I got RSSBOT, SOCIALBOT, ARTICLEBOT, DIRECTORYBOT, and was wondering what the best combination of application might be to get the best linking results, as well as doing it safely so as not to have too many links all at once.

        I have a few sites that need a strong back-linking push quickly and safely.

        For example for a given domain, which script would be best to run first.
        And then which others to build on those links, and in which order.

        Thanks for any suggestions.
        RG
        I really appreciate any advices as well
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1687102].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sith005
          Is the sale still on? I tried the WALMART code, but it still shows full price.

          Thanks,
          Danny

          NVM I tried PARTY, and it works, sorry, I just got scared
          Signature
          PPC-Coach Helped Me Become PROFITIBLE
          Find Out How Here!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1689219].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Liam Hamer
        Originally Posted by oppcent View Post

        Thanks Big Mike, just got 4 products, great deal.

        A question for Big Mike or other members, if you could offer some suggestions on getting the best results from this software.

        I got RSSBOT, SOCIALBOT, ARTICLEBOT, DIRECTORYBOT, and was wondering what the best combination of application might be to get the best linking results, as well as doing it safely so as not to have too many links all at once.

        I have a few sites that need a strong back-linking push quickly and safely.

        For example for a given domain, which script would be best to run first.
        And then which others to build on those links, and in which order.

        Thanks for any suggestions.
        RG
        This thread I made a few days ago about how I got a site in a competitive niche into the top 10 might be helfpul, as I utilized all 4 'Bots' you mention there

        http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...step-step.html

        Also, here's a quick overview of the way I do things with them.

        RSS Bot - doing a submission literally takes 5 minutes, I submit the url of my site feed for whatever site I am working on and that's that.

        Social Bot
        - I start by submitting the homepage of each site, then no more than 2 inner pages per day after that.

        Article Bot - I'm pretty new to this one, and actually only did my first submission last week. I create a profile, take out any irrelevant directories(e.g it'd be silly to submit an article about dog training to a financial article directory) and submit a syntax format article to them to add weight to the backlink juice from each directory.

        Directory Bot I create profiles of 50 directories each and submit once a day until I've got through the entire list.

        There's no set order you need to follow really - with a new site I'll use all 4 in one day. Any time I add a new article to a site(a site of my own) I'll submit it with Social Bot. I would definitely advise you to rotate your titles and descriptions to add some uniqueness - I usually add 2 more to my original.

        Here's a rough example of how I usually do things, if we're talking about a new site:-

        Day 1 - submit RSS feed with RSS Bot, submit homepage with Social Bot, submit to 50 directories with Directory Bot
        Day 2 - submit 2 articles/inner pages with Social Bot, submit to 50 directories with Directory Bot
        Day 3 - submit 2 more articles/inner pages with Social Bot, submit to 50 directories with Directory Bot, rewrite one of the articles on the site and submit to Article Bot

        ..etc etc

        They're really intuitive and easy to use once you get used to them, and as it say's in the manuals - just don't use them as spam tools. For example, don't create 10 Social Bot profiles to submit the same url, or submit 50 pages of your site in one go. I consider Social, RSS and Directory Bot to be vital in establishing my sites

        Hope this helps
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1692859].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author oppcent
          Originally Posted by Liam Hamer View Post

          This thread I made a few days ago about how I got a site in a competitive niche into the top 10 might be helfpul, as I utilized all 4 'Bots' you mention there

          http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...step-step.html

          Also, here's a quick overview of the way I do things with them.

          RSS Bot - doing a submission literally takes 5 minutes, I submit the url of my site feed for whatever site I am working on and that's that.

          Social Bot
          - I start by submitting the homepage of each site, then no more than 2 inner pages per day after that.

          Article Bot - I'm pretty new to this one, and actually only did my first submission last week. I create a profile, take out any irrelevant directories(e.g it'd be silly to submit an article about dog training to a financial article directory) and submit a syntax format article to them to add weight to the backlink juice from each directory.

          Directory Bot I create profiles of 50 directories each and submit once a day until I've got through the entire list.

          There's no set order you need to follow really - with a new site I'll use all 4 in one day. Any time I add a new article to a site(a site of my own) I'll submit it with Social Bot. I would definitely advise you to rotate your titles and descriptions to add some uniqueness - I usually add 2 more to my original.

          Here's a rough example of how I usually do things, if we're talking about a new site:-

          Day 1 - submit RSS feed with RSS Bot, submit homepage with Social Bot, submit to 50 directories with Directory Bot
          Day 2 - submit 2 articles/inner pages with Social Bot, submit to 50 directories with Directory Bot
          Day 3 - submit 2 more articles/inner pages with Social Bot, submit to 50 directories with Directory Bot, rewrite one of the articles on the site and submit to Article Bot

          ..etc etc

          They're really intuitive and easy to use once you get used to them, and as it say's in the manuals - just don't use them as spam tools. For example, don't create 10 Social Bot profiles to submit the same url, or submit 50 pages of your site in one go. I consider Social, RSS and Directory Bot to be vital in establishing my sites

          Hope this helps
          Hi Liam,

          I appreciate the reply. Great action plan - it gives me more certainty about the sequence.

          Thanks,
          RG
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1696793].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Liam Hamer
            Originally Posted by oppcent View Post

            Hi Liam,

            I appreciate the reply. Great action plan - it gives me more certainty about the sequence.

            Thanks,
            RG
            You're welcome - glad I could help
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1697937].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1689227].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Denis Flynn
      8 x Bots for me

      I love a good sale!
      Signature

      "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race"

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1691594].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Russ Emrick
    I attend telephone sales meetings weekly. Adult highly paid college educated people have to be told every time to mute their phones. And not once - but several times each hour.

    PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

    PS: Mike, thanks for the discount. Bought a bunch. They work fantastic. It is a pleasure working with your company. Happy Birthday. May they just get better and better.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1692275].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pldata
    Thanks Liam for sharing such a great info........
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1698014].message }}

Trending Topics