I was looking at a tool called roboform on the internet.
Some of you guys may have heard of it....Others might've not.
But the tool will save your passwords/address/ credit card
information for you. Basicly some of the features are below
AutoSave passwords in browser.
• AutoFill passwords to login form.
• Click Login button for you.
• Fill personal info into online forms.
• Save offline passwords & notes.
• Generate Secure Random Passwords.
• Encrypt passwords and personal data using AES, Blowfish, RC6, 3-DES or 1-DES algorithms.
• All personal info is stored on your computer only.
• Take RoboForm with you on USB disk for ultimate portability.
• Sync your passwords and notes to Palm or Pocket PC.
• Backup & Restore, Print your passwords.
• More features: drill down for more.
I am thinking about buying it especially, now they have a holiday sale but
wanted to get some reviews for the software.
So how is roboform working out for you and is it worth buying?
You can see it for yourself -->Roboform<-- (not an aff link)