"This product really made me earn money"

16 replies
Hello Guys!

Which product did you buy that ACTUALLY made you earn money?

There are a lot of people bauying this and that, but they are struggling to earn money.

What was THAT PRODUCT that you bought that really made you earn money following the lessons included in the product?
  • Profile picture of the author downloadvyp
    none for me. none was really making money.sadly
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1722455].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brainworker
    Buying products after product won't make you any money unless you follow it. In the past 7-8 years I have bought countless marketing course, guide and tools. however, I cannot recommend any single product.

    Bought lots of SEO guides and course: gained SEO knowledge > now I'm pro SEO= Making good money

    Bought lot of PPC course and tool > gained PPC marketing knowledge = earning good now!

    Bought lots of site builders and tools >> learned to use it >> also learnt moderate HTML CSS PHP stuffs >>> extra knowledge is helping me to earn more
    Signature
    My nonstop rant!

    AricleWritingReviews.com Help me make this website more useful to everyone by participating.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1723097].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ultimatewealth1
      Originally Posted by brainworker View Post

      Buying products after product won't make you any money unless you follow it. In the past 7-8 years I have bought countless marketing course, guide and tools. however, I cannot recommend any single product.

      Bought lots of SEO guides and course: gained SEO knowledge > now I'm pro SEO= Making good money

      Bought lot of PPC course and tool > gained PPC marketing knowledge = earning good now!

      Bought lots of site builders and tools >> learned to use it >> also learnt moderate HTML CSS PHP stuffs >>> extra knowledge is helping me to earn more
      I agree brainworker, i have bought thousands worth of tools, and the only thing that has helped me is trial and error
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1863096].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chewie49
    I have noticed, after reading LOTS of reviews from people who bought products, that all of them say how good the product is, but they never say how good were the results it produced.


    So,


    Haven't you bought any product that REALLY made you earn money?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1851971].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dotslash
      It's very true, you often get loads of great reviews for a product without any tangible results.

      In fact I've been guilty of this myself, left good reviews for promising products but ultimately the products haven't actually worked that well for me (although of course it could well have been my implementation)

      Tools/products that have definitely earned me money - a method by Niche Ninja (which I can't remember exactly the name), Market Samurai and WP Robot.

      Hope that helps
      Neil
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1851991].message }}
  • No product will make money on itself. You have to make it work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1852108].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author badboy_Nick
    Originally Posted by chewie49 View Post

    Hello Guys!

    Which product did you buy that ACTUALLY made you earn money?

    There are a lot of people bauying this and that, but they are struggling to earn money.

    What was THAT PRODUCT that you bought that really made you earn money following the lessons included in the product?
    I must have bought LOADS of courses but I'm sad to say that 99% was a complete waste of space and of my time. Ultimately, what made me loads of money was realizing that I needed to do this on my own and actually put in HARD WORK ... something a lot of people arent willing to do.

    And I had a mentor, so that helped too
    Signature
    Read my incredible story: www.affiliatechamp.co.uk
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1852300].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chewie49
    Yes, I completely agree: Products won't make you money. WE make money.

    But....

    I meant,....the techniques or methods the product itself contains,....

    In other words: Which product made you say:

    "When I applied what I learnt with this product I REALLY made money!"


    ??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1853619].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author oneplusone
      While I'm sure you ask innocently, your question is somewhat invalid.

      Because it all depends how well someone executes what they have learned.

      These days it is far more to do with the execution of ideas/tactics/strategies than the actual information.

      Great information is everywhere, free, paid for....in fact most people have information overload these days.

      There is no lack of information, there is however a lack of people able to execute and implement the information to a high standard.

      You can give me the best golf book in the world which told me everything that a top golfer could know, would that make me as good a golfer as Tiger Woods?

      Absolutely not, because I wouldn't be able to execute the information provided as well as he can.

      Instead of asking a question like:

      What product will make me money?

      Ask yourself something more productive along these lines:

      How do I execute some of the vast information out there to make myself money?

      If you ask yourself the first question and keep the same mindset you will be back here in 5 years time posting a thread like many do, saying you have given up on this game - haven't made any money, nothing works and it is too hard.

      Ask yourself the latter question, find the answer to it and you stand a great chance of being successful.
      Signature
      'If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.' Vincent Van Gogh.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1854993].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author XRay
        Originally Posted by oneplusone View Post

        While I'm sure you ask innocently, your question is somewhat invalid.

        Because it all depends how well someone executes what they have learned.

        These days it is far more to do with the execution of ideas/tactics/strategies than the actual information.

        Great information is everywhere, free, paid for....in fact most people have information overload these days.

        There is no lack of information, there is however a lack of people able to execute and implement the information to a high standard.

        You can give me the best golf book in the world which told me everything that a top golfer could know, would that make me as good a golfer as Tiger Woods?

        Absolutely not, because I wouldn't be able to execute the information provided as well as he can.

        Instead of asking a question like:

        What product will make me money?

        Ask yourself something more productive along these lines:

        How do I execute some of the vast information out there to make myself money?

        If you ask yourself the first question and keep the same mindset you will be back here in 5 years time posting a thread like many do, saying you have given up on this game - haven't made any money, nothing works and it is too hard.

        Ask yourself the latter question, find the answer to it and you stand a great chance of being successful.
        Bingo! Oneplusone hit the nail dead on the head. It isn't the techniques, tactics or methods that makes you the money ... it's your application of them that makes you the money.

        To take it a little further, how you apply methods ultimately boils down to your ability to think and form a strategy. Fortunately, these are skills that can be developed ... you may have to bump your head up against the wall a few times , but you can definitely develop them.
        Signature

        I create quality online content at Squidoo, and Yahoo! Contributor Network to inform, to have fun and make some money at it along the way :)

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1860849].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tim_Carter
    I have made lots of money from products purchased from the WSO forum. They were products with resell rights and PLR rights. I resold them to my subscribers.

    In fact I purchased a great PLR there in 2006 that I re-wrote and re-recorded and made 5 figures on it in two months. That gave me the down payment for my house.

    So although courses have been little use to me buying good products that you can resell is a good way to go.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1855629].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mbphoenix
    Hmm ok, so how about this...

    What are your favorite tools that help you make money?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1860871].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Chris Koltai
      Taking action with the following products has earned me pretty much all of my money:

      Google Sniper*
      SEnuke
      Backlink Solutions
      Linkvana**

      *Re: Google Sniper - I would no longer recommend it for IMers without significant experience. There are very few "evergreen" keyword phrases that have both a sniper-ready level of competition and an available keyworded domain name. There are still some gems, but unless you really LOVE keyword research... You might be better off with another method.

      **Re: Linkvana - I've had much more consistent and satisfying results with Backlink Solutions, and let me quantify that. Backlink Solutions allows you to spin your content, which saves time for you to work on other things. In my experience, their blogs tend to have higher page rank and more inbound links than Linkvana's, which means more oomph for each individual link. Finally, I found that about 1 in 3 Linkvana posts ended up on blogs that had been deindexed by Google. I've not found even one instance of that with the BLS network.

      I will firmly recommend Backlink Solutions and SEnuke to anyone looking to speed up their link building.
      Signature
      Honest reviews of IM products I actually use:
      Micro Niche Finder Review - KW Research Made Easy
      Tube Toolbox Review - Get friends (and views!) on Youtube without breaking TOS
      Google Sniper Review - Simple system responsible for 90% of my income.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1862434].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wehateporn
    Only hard work combined with reading Webmaster forums did it for me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1865374].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trytolearnmore
    It's not a product, rather a course "MRMI SuperCash". I made money with Yahoo Answers, Forums and flipping blogs
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1866840].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mark-Dickenson
      Info Product Killer and Niche Marketing on Crack

      Both have made me really good money by applying what I learned

      And here is a good tip for those who get bombarded with emails with the latest launch

      Wait a month and see if people are still talking about the product when all of the hype is gone

      Info Product Killer came out in Sept '08 and I purchased in Spring '09....I purchased NMOC in Spring '07

      Guess What? They STILL work

      ...and I'll put these two courses up against any goofy as* guru launch that floods our inboxes every day
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1873000].message }}

Trending Topics