Anyone ever heard of Payzeno affiliate program?

10 replies
Anyone ever heard of Payzeno affiliate program?

I just stumbled across it and it reminds me a little of rapbank but I think I like payzenos setup better.

Instant Paypal commissions like Rapbank. Anyone using them or having success with them? Looking for a few more good products to promote outside of Clickbank.
#affiliate #heard #payzeno #program
  • Profile picture of the author S3Ware
    I heard of it a few months ago and signed up. It's a great concept but in my opinion, the products are kind of weak. I haven't done anything with it as a result.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1978248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author entrepreneurjay
    I agree I just looked through most of them and not 1 caught my eye. Looked good at first - But if your gonna have a hard time selling them do not promote them.
    Signature

    How To Start Up A CBD Hemp Business [ 90 Day Free Course ] http://jaysonlinereviews.com/how-to-...y-free-course/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1978352].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gary McCaffrey
    Payzeno do not pay instant paypal commissions for affiliates, only the merchants get paid instantly then they have to pay their affiliates monthly.

    I just released a true instant commission affiliate network at: PaySpree.com - The Instant Commission Affiliate Marketing Network

    Its only a few days old, so the marketplace selection is in its infancy, there are some great features coming when I truly launch the site next week, like the ability to create instant on-the-fly dimesales.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1978384].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author juniorbiz
      Originally Posted by Gary McCaffrey View Post

      Payzeno do not pay instant paypal commissions for affiliates, only the merchants get paid instantly then they have to pay their affiliates monthly.

      I just released a true instant commission affiliate network at: PaySpree.com - The Instant Commission Affiliate Marketing Network

      Its only a few days old, so the marketplace selection is in its infancy, there are some great features coming when I truly launch the site next week, like the ability to create instant on-the-fly dimesales.
      Hey Gary,

      So you are saying this network pays instantly per sale/commission for affiliates? If it does, does it pay by Paypal?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1978448].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Gary McCaffrey
        Originally Posted by juniorbiz View Post

        Hey Gary,

        So you are saying this network pays instantly per sale/commission for affiliates? If it does, does it pay by Paypal?
        Yes affiliates receive their commissions as sales are made, instantly to their paypal accounts. Merchants also receive their payments intsantly. The site is kind of RapidActionProfits meets PayDotCom.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1978600].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author juniorbiz
          Originally Posted by Gary McCaffrey View Post

          Yes affiliates receive their commissions as sales are made, instantly to their paypal accounts. Merchants also receive their payments intsantly. The site is kind of RapidActionProfits meets PayDotCom.
          This is actually great! This is the first I've seen of affiliates getting paid right then and there when a sale is made. I've known a couple of friends who've been looking for something like this as well, I'm going to recommend them to this.

          Hmm...I thought RAP commissions were paid by paypal, but on a monthly basis, I might be wrong though, can't remember.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1978704].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Sid Hale
            Hi,
            Originally Posted by juniorbiz View Post

            This is actually great! This is the first I've seen of affiliates getting paid right then and there when a sale is made. I've known a couple of friends who've been looking for something like this as well, I'm going to recommend them to this.

            Hmm...I thought RAP commissions were paid by paypal, but on a monthly basis, I might be wrong though, can't remember.
            No. Don't know how you got that impression.

            The "instant commission" model is one of the primary reasons that RAP has gotten so much attention from both merchants and affiliates.

            It's well-established (launched 2 1/2 years ago), and there are dozens of threads here in the WF regarding Rapid Action Profits (RAP). (There's a "search" button at the top of this page.)

            Tell your friends about http://RAPBank.com. It was just launched last month, as a marketplace for RAP-Driven products, but already has over 600 instant commission products listed.

            Hope this helps,
            Signature

            Sid Hale
            Coming Soon... Rapid Action Profits (Pro)

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1979091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Underground SEO
    Yeah the products do look rather dull, I think I'll just stick with clickbank for now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1978425].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author juniorbiz
    The products aren't eye popping or jaw dropping. But what I liked is how the merchants have the ability to give campaigns that had worked for them to affiliates, other than that it's nothing special.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1978443].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    I know Payzeno, but have never worked with them because I don't like their products... Most sales pages are terrible and the products themselves don't seem to offer real value.


    William
    Signature
    Steal My Profit Strategy



    >> Download Now <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1978495].message }}

Trending Topics